Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood - Cover

Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Along with her girlfriend Jenn, Lisa takes a week-long vacation to California where she is reunited with her cousin-turned-porn-star, Suzi. The three beautiful ladies have a week to remember as well; they have sex with a wide variety of people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

8 - Suzibabe the Magnificent

Suzi moaned with intense desire as Jason backed her up against the edge of the pool table, with their mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. At the same time, Suzi kept an eye on Chris - the other good-looking man in the room - as he stood back and quickly got rid of his clothing.

It should come as no big surprise that Suzi was up to her slutty ways again. It was Thursday evening, and the porn movie she was supposed to star in would begin filming very early in the morning. Yet here Suzi was, in the leisure room of her spacious mansion, getting worked over by two of her favorite boyfriends - Jason and Chris.

Suzi, who was feeling especially horny on this humid California evening, had earlier called the two guys on the telephone and asked if they could come over tonight and help keep provide her with some "company". Like anyone in their position, neither Jason or Chris could turn down that type of request from a naughty, beautiful woman such as Suzi.

The young woman had her arms wrapped securely around Jason's muscular body as the pair of lust-lovers continued with their torrid kiss. Meanwhile, Jason cupped Suzi's perfect ass with his hands and then set her down upon the edge of the pool table. Suzi responded by encircling the man's waist with her legs, squeezing tightly.

Off to the side, Chris stripped off the remainder of his clothing and began stroking his cock as he watched Suzi and Jason do their thing. Suzi was such a beautiful woman, he thought to himself, and she looked stunning in a half-blouse and a pair of denim shorts. Chris knew the luscious blonde would look much better, however, once she was stripped nude. That, he hoped, would happen very soon.

Suzi was moaning harshly and breathing rapidly as Jason continued to devour her mouth with his own. The duo were exchanging both their lips and tongues in a frenzied heat, while trying to out-kiss the other.

As she sat upon the edge of the pool table with her legs wrapped around his waist, Suzi growled with desire as Jason used both hands to grope and squeeze her breasts. "Take it off," Suzi breathed, her words garbled somewhat by the kiss. Not one to disappoint, Jason quickly unbuttoned the young woman's half-blouse and tossed it into oblivion.

"Oh yeah," Chris grinned, still stroking his cock. What a magnificent rack! Those were the only words which went through his mind as he stared at Suzi's lush, firm breasts while Jason cupped and fondled them both with his hands.

Chris then decided to join the fun as he stepped forward and placed his right hand upon the 27-year-old's outer thigh. In response, Suzi broke the kiss with Jason and looked at her other boyfriend, then leaned toward him and offered her lips to him. Chris immediately lunged forward and smashed her mouth his own, his tongue diving deep.

Jason, who still had Suzi's luscious legs wrapped around his waist as she sat on the pool table's edge, decided to solely focus on the nymphomaniac's breasts. Jason fondled the firm globes with both hands, cupping and mauling them more thoroughly than before while also watching the kiss between Suzi and Chris escalate to even greater heights.

"Oh yeah..." the blonde sighed, her mouth getting raped. Soon, Chris sought out Suzi's sweet, denim-clad ass with his hand and he groped it as she leaned her hip to one side, allowing him better access. Now, the insatiable slut was being felt-up and fondled by two men at the same time.

Deciding that she should join this touchy-feely game as well, Suzi reached out and found Chris' rigid cock with her right hand. She grasped it firmly and began stroking away, which caused the man to growl and sigh in pure desire. At the same time, Suzi used her left hand and slipped it between Jason's legs. After finding the big lump in his trousers, she then started pumping and squeezing it as well.

As the lip-lock between Suzi and Chris continued, Jason leaned forward and placed his mouth upon the blonde's face. He gave her cheek a series of quick kisses and licks, before sliding lower and offering her neck a similar treatment.

Finally, the nymphomaniac broke her kiss with Chris. The two guys responded by simultaneously attaching their mouths to both of Suzi's large, full breasts. As Chris licked and sucked upon her right nipple, Jason slurped and nibbled on her left. This continued for quite some time as Suzi pumped and squeeze the studs' pair of dual erections.

"Are you guys going to fuck me?" the slut giggled, to which Jason and Chris both nodded as they feasted upon her breasts. "Are you going to fuck me HARD?" Another nod. "I just love it when guys fuck me hard. It's the only type of sex that I like anymore. Very hard, and rough..."

The pair of men moaned with hot desire because of Suzi's nasty language. They put an end to the dual breast worship as Jason used his hands to unbutton and then get rid of the blonde's hip-hugging denim shorts. At the same time, Chris took a step back and grasped his own cock once again. He began stroking and looked intently at Suzi as Jason had her recline back on the expensive pool table.

Now nude, except for her sneakers and socks, Suzi whined out in lust as Jason nuzzled his face between her widespread thighs and started licking away. He immediately focused upon her protruding clit, flicking his tongue across the tiny bud in quick, frantic strokes.

Squirming and writhing about in sheer delight, Suzi looked over at Chris as he continued to pump his erection - then pointed toward her mouth. The man quickly smiled, before stepping forward and offering his hard cock to the blonde's open, hungry mouth. She dutifully slipped him between her moist, ruby-red lips and began with a hot, feverish sucking.

Laying upon the edge of the pool table near a side corner pocket, Suzi's knees were in the air as Jason knelt between her spread thighs, his lips and tongue working her pussy into a heated frenzy. At the same time, Suzi's face was turned to the side as her mouth was stuffed-full of Chris' erection. The man added to her pleasure as he gently pumped his hips, his cock moving in-and-out of her mouth.

His tongue shifting into over-drive upon Suzi's clit, Jason added two fingers to the mix as he started thrusting them in-and-out of her silken pussy at a furious pace. In response, the minx tightened her firm thighs around Jason's head as her moans and cries became much more intense.

At the same time, Chris sighed and growled with lust as Suzi worked his shaft over as if it were very last meal. With her long-flowing blonde hair fanned-out across the pool table, Suzi gripped the thick base of Chris' erection with her right hand as her head now bobbed back-and-forth upon it.

Jason had a pair of fingers buried in the nymphomaniac's pussy as his tongue offered its moist folds a series of long, sweeping licks. Suzi was incredibly turned on, and this was readily apparent as she vibrated about upon the pool table. Both of these guys were well-hung studs; they knew how Suzi enjoyed her sex and were intent on giving her some pleasure.

Chris only added to the blonde's passion as he used both hands to maul and grope her full breasts, while also rubbing their plump nipples with his thumbs. He then started to groan in pure rapture as Suzi began deep-throating his cock.

With her palm nestling his thick balls, Suzi's head bobbed back-and-forth upon Chris' full erection in a frantic motion as she busily serviced the man with her mouth. Sounds of both wanton desire and unyielding hunger emanated from deep within her throat because of not only the heated blowjob, but also the oral ministrations being provided to her pussy by Jason.

When Jason retracted his head from between Suzi's creamy thighs and stood up, Chris withdrew his cock from her mouth. The pair of studs looked at each other for a moment, then pulled Suzi back down onto the floor and turned her around. Now facing the pool table with her waist against its edge, Suzi was forced to lean over as Chris grasped her hips from behind. The man then guided his throbbing cock into Suzi's pussy, bringing a smile to her face as he filled her up.

"Oh yes!" she urged him on. "Fuck me with your big cock! Fuck me with it! Fuck me, pound me with it!"

Chris growled in passion as he began pumping his hips back-and-forth, his cock thrusting in-and-out of Suzi's heated pussy. He also held onto her ass for support, grasping and mauling it with his powerful hands and fingers at the same time.

Meanwhile, Jason had discarded of his own clothing and much like his friend Chris just moments ago, was stroking his cock as he intently watched the hot action before him. What an incredible sight, he said to himself, to watch the blonde and busty Suzi get fucked from behind as she was leaned over a pool table.

Jason got an idea on how to interject himself into the mix. Suzi watched him with interested eyes as he climbed up onto the sturdy pool table. The man then scooted over to the center, where he opened his legs and sat down. With his enlarged shaft now dangling just a few inches from Suzi's always-hungry mouth, it was obvious what he had in mind.

As Chris continued thrusting into her pussy from behind, Suzi moaned with hot lust as she took Jason's cock into her mouth. Without even using her hands, she started to busily suck and slurp upon his hard cock. Seated upon the pool table with his hands behind him, for support, Jason could do nothing but grin and smile as the hot blonde gave him the type of intense oral service which only she could deliver.

With two well-hung studs needing and expecting a whole lot of satisfaction from her, Suzi felt incredibly at home. She lived for times like this, too. The blonde had been fucked in a variety of positions and places over the years, but this was her first time spread out over a pool table like this. The setting made her feel like a slut - and she loved it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.