Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood - Cover

Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Along with her girlfriend Jenn, Lisa takes a week-long vacation to California where she is reunited with her cousin-turned-porn-star, Suzi. The three beautiful ladies have a week to remember as well; they have sex with a wide variety of people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

6 - Negotiations

To get out of her contract, Suzi knew it was best to go straight to the top of the ladder. Thus, she telephoned the porn company's CEO and president, and requested that he be at her house later that afternoon. The man, whose name was Robert, asked for a reason why, but Suzi declined to tell him. She simply said that it was an important matter, and needed to be discussed in person - not over the telephone.

Suzi had netted Robert's company millions upon millions of dollars over the past several months with both her on-screen performances, as well as off-screen personal appearances. She was his biggest and best star, so Robert did not have any problem with her request. He promised to show up at Suzi's mansion in Topanga Canyon by no later than 3:00pm this afternoon.

It also did not hurt her cause that Suzi and Robert were good friends - and occasional lovers. The man was much older than Suzi, but she had no problem performing sexual favors for her billionaire-kingpin-boss. In fact, she enjoyed it.


The time was 2:50pm when Lisa returned to Suzi's estate from a shopping spree in Beverly Hills. Lisa had purchased quite an ensemble of expensive clothes - and could thank her rich cousin for it. Suzi had given Lisa one of her credit cards and advised, "Have some fun today with it."

"I didn't think you would be getting home for several more hours," Suzi said as Lisa made her way into the house. "How much damage did you do on my card?"

"Several thousand," Lisa replied, knowing her cousin would not care. "I bought a couple of dresses, some short skirts and tops, and some new high-heels." She paused and added, "I never knew clothing could be so expensive."

Suzi smirked and giggled. "It usually isn't, but you get the absolute best in Beverly Hills."

"I see that," Lisa told her. "Thank you letting me buy them. You're a great relative!"

The two ladies giggled at those words before Suzi said, "My boss - the company president - should be here anytime. I called him earlier and said I want to have a meeting with him. I'm going to try and get out of my contract."

"Do you want me to leave, then?" Lisa asked.

"Oh no, you don't have to," Suzi returned. "You can stick around and meet him if you like. He's a really nice guy. I think you'll like him."

Lisa nodded her head and countered, "No problem. Let me put my stuff away, and I'll be right back."


A minute or two later, a knock came to the front door. Suzi took a deep breath, knowing who it was. She would have a lot of explaining to do after asking out of her contract.

The 27-year-old went over to the door and answered it. "Hi there, Robert," she greeted, smiling at her boss.

Suzi invited the 46-year-old man to join her for a glass of wine outdoors, at poolside. Both of them did just that, taking a seat in lounge chairs by the ultra-expensive pool on this hot, hazy afternoon.

"What is this big thing you have to talk to me about?" Robert asked, getting right to the point.

"I want out of my contract," Suzi replied, which sent the man's eyebrows rocketing. Suzi wanted out of her contract? She was his biggest star!

"Wh-What?" he choked in return. "Why? Is-Is there something wrong?"

"No..." Suzi returned. "Well... yes, there is." She took a deep breath and said, "All of you guys have been incredibly sweet to me. I love working for your company. Of all the film studios for porn, a lot of people tell me yours is the absolute best to work for."

Robert was not interested in Suzi kissing up to him. He wanted the straight answers. "Why do you want out of your contract if you love working for me so much?"

"Don't think I want to jump to a competitor, because I don't," she advised him. "In fact, I'll sign a contract with you saying I'm not allowed to EVER make anymore movies with any company except yours."

"Then what's the problem?" he wondered.

"I don't want to say I'm burned out, because I'm not," she told him. "It's just... I don't like movie-making. I love sex, you know that. When the scenes actually do start, I LOVE getting fucked. All of the guys you have me work with are absolutely gorgeous... and very skilled. Plus, you helped me discover the joys of being with other women too."

"Continue," he said.

"I love all that... I really do," Suzi said. "It's just that actually getting to those sex scenes take so much work and preparation. I... I've always enjoyed sex because it is so fun. I love being spontaneous. Casting calls, money negotiations, script reading, line rehearsals, hours in the make-up room... none of that is fun for me."

Robert nodded his head. Suzi wasn't the first actress who wanted out of her contract because of these reasons. The time leading up to the actual production of a movie was very long and taxing, and tiring.

"Sex has always been spontaneous for me," Suzi added. "I would always decide to get fucked on a moment's notice. That is the best part. I don't need to look like a billionaire Barbie Doll to have sex. But in your movies... I do."

Unlike most porn kingpins, Robert had always cared about his talent and their problems. But on the other hand, he had a business to run.

"Suzi honey, I hear you. But you have to understand my viewpoint as well. You're my biggest star. Without you, my company takes a major hit. Competitors will gain ground."

Suzi sighed and moaned. "I just want to go home, back to Ohio. I love you... I love your company. I love getting fucked by so many gorgeous stars. But I hate movie-making."

Robert sighed as well. Unhappy employees are generally bad employees. But even with Suzi at her worst, she would still be better and more entertaining than anyone else. "I have you under contract for a year and a half more, dear, and at least 20 movies. That's a lot to give up for me."

"There has to be something we can think of!" Suzi whined.

Robert looked distressed for a moment, lost in thought, but his expression changed to one of erotic shock as Lisa suddenly emerged from within the estate.

The 20-year-old woman looked absolutely stunning as she was decked out in an incredibly tight mini-dress and a pair of six-inch high-heels. The main features of the dress were a very short skirt and a deep, plunging neckline, along with a halter-style strap which hooked behind her neck to help hold the outfit up, and in place.

The dress, which hugged Lisa's ample curves and really showed off her picture-perfect legs, offered a luscious view of her cleavage. It was also fairly apparent that with a pair of hard nipples protruding against the ultra-tight fabric, the slut was not wearing a bra underneath it. In addition, Lisa's long-flowing blonde hair looked absolutely fabulous in contrast to the black-as-midnight dress.

From the expression on her own face, Lisa was feeling very comfortable in the outrageously sexy mini-dress. She looked at the older, attractive man and smiled warmly at him.

"Why, hello there," the bombshell greeted him. "You must be Robert... Suzi's boss."

"And who are you?" the man returned, his eyes raping the beautiful woman before him. "Suzi's girlfriend?"

Both ladies giggled before Lisa returned, "No... not quite. I'm her cousin."

"Oh..." Robert laughed, realizing his gaffe.

"This is Lisa," Suzi told her boss. "She's been visiting me the past couple of days. She lives in Ohio."

Knowing talent when he saw it, Robert continued to gaze in lust at Lisa. He wondered if, throughout all of his many years in the business... had there ever been a more beautiful woman than this? He sure couldn't think of one.

"Have you ever thought about being a porn star, Lisa?" were his blunt words. He shook his head in amazement and added, "You could make a LOT of money in the business..."

Lisa looked surprised for a moment, then gulped her throat and replied, "No... not really. From what I hear from my cousin, it's not a lot of fun. I don't think I'd like the preparation and acting part of it either."

"But she definitely would enjoy the fucking," Suzi added, giggling. "I'm the Queen Slut of California, but Lisa here, she's the Queen Slut of Ohio."

"I see..." Robert said, nodding. "Do you have any other cousins, or sisters, that I'm not aware of?"

The two ladies giggled at his words before Suzi dodged, "But... let's get back to the matter at hand. Robert, I'd really appreciate it if you let me out of my contract. I just want out of the business, period. I want to go back home with my cousin and resume my life there."

As Suzi spoke, Lisa took a seat across from Robert and continued smiling at him. The 20-year-old enchantress found older men such as Robert VERY attractive...

"It would be hard for me to do that," the man told his prized actress. "You're too valuable."

"There has to be something..." Suzi reiterated. "There has to be! Something we can think of."

There was silence for close to 45 seconds as all three individuals sat by the sparkling pool. Boss and star were lost in thought, while Lisa continued smiling at Robert. In fact, when the blonde un-crossed her legs and offered him a full, unobstructed view of her panty-less pussy, an idea quickly popped into the man's mind.

"I let you out of your contract..." he said to Suzi, his eyes fixated upon the charming Lisa. "Maybe there is a way."

"How?" Suzi asked, interested.

Robert turned his attention back to his actress. "Well, I would want you to do one more movie."

"One more?" Suzi asked. "I can handle that."

"It would have to be a mega-movie," Robert added. "I want you to work with Jessica Everett in the movie, in at least one scene. And I definitely want you in a gang-bang. More guys than you have ever done on screen before."

"Who is Jessica Everett?" Lisa asked, curious.

"She's my best friend in the business," Suzi told her cousin. "Her and I... we go together real well on screen. I love working with her more than any other woman."

"Oh... I remember her now," Lisa replied in an off-handed tone. "I've seen her in a lot of your movies. Very pretty. Just never thought of remembering her name..."

Suzi looked at Robert and replied, "Sure... one movie. Jessica, I'll fuck her easy. And a gang-bang with more men that I've ever had on screen before? How many?"

"At least ten," Robert replied. "Maybe even fifteen."

Suzi nodded her head. "The most I've ever been with at once is eight, both on and off the screen. I can handle more. It won't be a problem."

"Suzi is the gang-bang queen when it comes to porn," Lisa said. "No one can handle so many guys with so much ease."

"We could really hype your movie," Robert added. "We could market it as Suzi Sweet's farewell appearance. I bet, if done properly... it would go down as the best-selling adult film of all time. Without a doubt..."

"Count me in," Suzi told him. "If it gets me out of my contract... I'll give you the greatest performance of my life. One final time."

"You have yourself a deal," Robert returned, "but only under two conditions."

"What are those?" Suzi wondered.

The man looked at Lisa. "Your cousin, this thing of beauty, is part of the movie as well. At least two scenes, if not three Probably three."

Lisa's eyes grew big at those words, while Suzi shook her head in denial. "No," the actress returned. "I can't ask Lisa to do porn if she doesn't want to."

"I want to," Lisa suddenly said, which caused Suzi to stare at her in shock while Robert grinned from ear-to-ear. "If it will help you out of your contract, then I'll do it. I'd love to see myself on screen anyway."

"Are you against doing other women?" Robert asked her.

Lisa giggled and replied, "Of course not. I'm about as bi-sexual as any person can possibly be. I LOVE pussy..."

For the first time today, Robert's cock began to twitch.

"Then I could pair you with Jessica as well," he said. "Two hot blondes like you and her... yeah..."

"I'll do it!" Lisa grinned.

"We can discuss money tomorrow," Robert told her. "Don't worry, dear... I'll see to it that you're well compensated."

"You told me there were two conditions," Suzi said to the man. "Lisa being included was one. What was the other?"

Robert grinned. "That both of you ladies have sex with me... right here, and right now." He looked at the sparkling pool and added, "A three-some with you two, in the water." The two nymphomaniacs beamed with delight - offer accepted.

Robert got up from his lounge chair and immediately went over to Lisa. He took the young vixen into his arms and smashed his lips upon hers for a ferocious kiss, while also using both hands to squeeze and knead her ample breasts.

Over the past several months, Suzi and Robert had sex together on a countless number of occasions. Thus, she took no offense to his preference of Lisa for the time being. Suzi knew her cousin was incredibly beautiful, and very desirable. Everyone seemed to adore her. Robert, of course, had yet to experience the joys of tender, sweet Lisa.

If they weren't related, Suzi secretly thought to herself, Lisa would make a good on-screen partner...

However, Suzi had quite a few assets of her own - one of which was a body which had been sent down from Mount Olympus. No man could resist her, either. On this day, Robert would have to handle both of the luscious, insatiable cousins.

Suzi went over to the kissing couple and moved in behind Robert, rubbing her large breasts against the center of his back. She reached around his waist and began massaging his big cock with her right hand, through his trousers, as he and Lisa continued to kiss and feel each other up.

Robert moaned, suddenly finding himself as the centerpiece of a busty-blonde-sandwich. With Lisa in front of him and Suzi at his back, life couldn't be any better.

The man continued moaning as he undid the strap which held Lisa's dress in place, around the back of her neck. Still kissing her madly, Robert growled with desire as he pulled the mini-dress downward, exposing the luscious bombshell's full, blooming breasts. He quickly took them into his powerful hands and began groping away.

Meanwhile, Suzi had undid the buttons upon Robert's shirt as she continued to grind her own breasts upon his back. Soon, she unbuttoned his trousers and reached inside, only to find his cock once again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.