Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood - Cover

Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Along with her girlfriend Jenn, Lisa takes a week-long vacation to California where she is reunited with her cousin-turned-porn-star, Suzi. The three beautiful ladies have a week to remember as well; they have sex with a wide variety of people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

4 - Suzi's Triumphant Return

Over the span of six short months, Suzi went from being just another fresh-faced newcomer in the world of adult movie-making to the industry's biggest, most well-known star.

Her road to success began in Ohio, where Suzi used to work part-time as an exotic dancer at a strip club. One evening during one of her performances, a casting-couch type from Los Angeles was in town and immediately took a liking to the 27-year-old stripper. And why not? Suzi was a stunningly beautiful young woman whose pretty face, killer smile and mega-voluptuous body could easily stop a freight train.

The Hollywood man introduced himself to Suzi that very evening, saying he was involved in the world of porn. The man must have known talent too, because he immediately offered Suzi a seven-figure contract with bonuses for each and every movie she would appear in.

Suzi thought the lucrative offer over for all of two seconds before deciding to accept.

It was extremely rare that a woman this beautiful got into the world of adult films. But when one does, it was a safe bet to assume that she was destined to a mega-star. This nymphomaniac was all of that - and so much more.

Suzi was born on November 16, 1973 in the community of Lynwood, Washington. By the time she reached her 18th birthday, Suzi had blossomed into the luscious 5-foot-5, 100 pound beauty who now easily ranks as the most popular and lusted-after actress in her industry.

Although petite and frail, the young woman possessed a curvaceous figure which measured out to an eye-popping 36d-23-34. Unlike most female performers in the business, Suzi's voluptuous body was not man-made; it was completely natural and all God-given.

Even in her first-ever film, Suzi was cast in the leading role. The company had taken a chance on her, and it immediately paid off. In her first film, Suzi took on and satisfied eight men in a gang-bang scene - and still wanted more. The movie set the industry on its ear because it was a big-budget film with an unknown lead actress, who seemed to be a natural for the blue screen. Everyone wanted to know "who is that stacked blonde?".

In her second film, Suzi played a prostitute who had run-ins with both clients and the police. The best scene may have been when the vixen took on a well-endowed man in a darkened alley. Suzi's screams and cries of passion echoed throughout the streets of downtown Los Angeles, which, in the movie, summoned the police. The hard-cocked cops, played by veteran porn performers, took Suzi to jail but later released her after she displayed some "good behavior" during a prison gang-bang.

With those two movies under her belt, Suzi had already staked her claim in the business as a rising star. She soon solidified herself, however, as the industry's best as she continued to make more top-of-the-line features.

When Suzi agreed to have sex with other women, she appeared in a film which featured an all-girl cast with several famous, well-known stars. Suzi stole the show from them all, outperforming and outsexing some of the hottest women in all of porn. By now, she was widely considered the most popular performer in not only the business, but also its long and vast history as well.

Excluding her wondrous beauty, the thing about Suzi which appealed to movie-watchers the most was her undying zest and energy during her scenes. No matter what happened to her, it seemed, Suzi would never become fatigued or even lose an ounce of energy. She would always go at full-throttle.

Many people often wondered how the small, petite woman even made it through some of her scenes in one piece. She would often get brutally hammered and bounced about by her co-stars on the screen, whether it be in big group orgies or bondage/submission themed encounters. Still, it seemed as though Suzi was always yearning for more. The type of extreme hunger and sincere desire she displayed in all of her films had never been witnessed in porn before.

A tie-in with her remarkable energy level was the simple fact that Suzi absolutely loved sex - and it came across in all of her movies. The young woman had made a lot of money during her career, but her main reason for staying in the porn industry this long was her pure love of sex. Anyone watching a movie with her in it could easily realize this.

On the screen, Suzi was a very loud and vocal performer who put everything she had into her scenes. Off the screen and in her regular life, she was no different. Suzi may have resembled a goddess on the outside... but on the inside, when it came to sexual matters, the young woman was about as nasty and insatiable as any single person could be.

Throughout her entire adult life - even dating back to her pre-porn days, Suzi had always been very carefree and wild when it came to sex. She loved all types, but her absolute favorite were those hot, nasty gang-bangs where a large group of men (anywhere from five to eight) would get together and fuck her all at once.

Despite her lusty habits, however, Suzi retained a very wholesome and sweet appeal about herself. At first glance, she could come across as being somewhat soft-spoken and reserved. When the blonde got going, however... watch out!


Needing a stage name, Suzi sat down with a porn producer one morning before her first-ever movie and the man came up with a perfect-sounding moniker - Suzi Sweet. It stuck, but some fans argued as to whether the "Sweet" referred to Suzi's demeanor and good-looks... or her world-famous pussy.


5 - Strangers 'R' Us

When Lisa and Jenn emerged from the gate after their jet touched down at LAX (Los Angeles International Airport), Suzi sought out her cousin and offered her a friendly hug. She and Lisa, who hadn't seen each other in over six months, had always been close and very good friends.

"It's so good to see you!" Suzi gushed, grinning, as she retracted the hug and stared at her younger cousin. "I'm so happy you could come here for the week!" She turned toward Jenn (Suzi's self-proclaimed biggest fan) and said, "Is this your girlfriend?"

Lisa nodded while Jenn's eyes devoured Suzi's luscious body from head-to-toe. "Yes... this is Jenn."

While it may have been a family reunion, some people who passed by in the airport probably wondered if there was a lesbian convention coming to town. Along with Jenn, they saw three gorgeous, stacked blondes all close and bubbling over each other. Lisa and Suzi would not go to such a convention - at least as a couple, because they were related. However, Lisa would go with Jenn, who would be tickled to death if she and Suzi went to such a place.

Another reason for people to stare at the luscious trio was the naughty outfit which Lisa had on. She wore a pair of denim cut-offs with holes and tear-marks in crucial places, along with an incredibly tight t-shirt with the words "Pornstar in Training" stretching across her large, bountiful breasts. Even better, Lisa was not wearing a bra so her nipples were protruding hard against the fabric...

"I can't believe you wore that here," Suzi said, looking at her cousin's t-shirt. "I remember... I bought that for you last year. You used to wear it around the apartment."

Lisa smiled and returned, "I want everyone to know that I'm a slut... and how much I love sex."

"She caused quite a commotion on the airline," Jenn said, finally finding the courage to say something to the actress. "Some guy in the next aisle had a pillow on his lap, and he was whacking off the entire time with his eyes on Lisa."

The 20-year-old jutted her chest outward, displaying her luscious curves and the "Pornstar in Training" logo even more. "I think he liked these!" Lisa giggled, as more people walked by in the airport and openly gawked at her.

"I think we better get home before we start a full-scale orgy here," Suzi said, before giggling. "Of course... that probably wouldn't be a bad thing."

The three ladies laughed at those words as Suzi then led Lisa and Jenn toward the baggage claim area. The pair of vacationers gathered up their suitcases and belongings, then followed Suzi out to the parking lot and her brand-new car, a Jaguar XK8 convertible. Lisa was amazed for an instant, as she never thought her cousin would sport around town in a $75,000 vehicle. But, Lisa thought, Suzi could afford it...


The trio of ladies laughed and giggled with one another as they made their way toward Suzi's mansion located in Topanga Canyon. Just 15 miles from downtown Los Angeles, Topanga seemed more like a world apart from the busy city. A quiet and sleepy community where only the rich and famous lived, Topanga was concealed from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles as it was tucked away in the mountains.

Suzi had chose to live here because she loved the scenery and was only a short drive from the beaches in Malibu and Pacific Palisades. More than that, however, Suzi felt very safe and secure in such a subdued, concealed community.

Lisa and Jenn were quick to gush over Suzi's huge estate. Both of them wondered how someone could live alone in such a giant home, as Suzi did, without feeling lonely. It had all the fixings, with an exercise and aerobics area, an Olympic- sized pool, a lush garden and gazebo, and a guest house.


"I didn't know you were THAT unhappy with porn," Lisa said to Suzi, as they sat together at the kitchen table while Jenn looked on. "I knew these things bothered you but I never thought you'd want out of your contract."

"It's all great once we get to the making of the movie," Suzi explained. "I love having sex with so many gorgeous people. But the never-ending time leading up to a movie... I can't stand it anymore. Casting calls, auditions, money talk, negotiations, learning lines, rehearsals and then two or three hours in the make-up room. I can't take it."

"Fucking should be fun," Lisa said. "It shouldn't take so much work to lead up to it." She paused, then added, "You once told me, Suzi, that no one could ever pay you to have sex. You would always do it for free, no matter what."

Suzi sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I know. But when they flashed that contract in front of me, I just couldn't resist it." She used both hands and motioned around the ultra-expensive kitchen. "Look at this place... this house. It's beautiful. My car. My new lifestyle. I owe it all to porn."

"With the way you live," Jenn said, "I'd find a way to forget about all the things you don't like about your job."

Suzi shook her head. "It's not about that. My happiness is more important than the way I live. I'm not happy with my job. I love getting fucked so often, but I don't like what it takes to finally get to that point." She paused, and took a deep breath. "I want to move back home, to Ohio."

Lisa, who understood her cousin's feelings, smiled. "You shouldn't have left Ohio in the first place."

"I know," Suzi sighed. "But hey... I have had a lot of fun while living here. Met a lot of great people, had some wild, new experiences. I just want to go back home now."

Jenn licked her lips and said, "What's it like... in those big, all-female orgy scenes you've been in?" She sighed gently and added, "Myself... I would go insane with so many beautiful woman around me at once."

Suzi giggled at the way Jenn was acting. It was obvious that she was bi-sexual. "It's fun," the porn star replied. "I don't really know if I'm a muff-muncher or not, at least in my everyday life. Some days I find women very attractive while other days, I don't."

"I felt that way when I was younger," Jenn offered. "For a few months... before I finally admitted it to myself, and went over to the other side." She eyed Suzi's luscious form once again and added, "I'd love to be the one who helped you cross over... to that other side."

Suzi squinted her eyes and looked at her cousin's girlfriend with a strange expression. It was obvious that Jenn was lusting after her. However, Suzi did not know if she really wanted to give herself to the bubbly 19-year-old blonde - or any other woman, for that matter, at this point. Suzi was really confused about her feelings for other women.

Lisa, sensing the uneasiness here, offered a smile and said, "Hey Jenn... why don't you and I take a look around this place? I think we can leave Suzi here, so she can think of ways on how to get out of her contract."

"Remember my offer..." Jenn said, her eyes piercing Suzi, as she got up and then followed Lisa out of the kitchen.


Several hours later, night-time had fallen and on most occasions, some sleep would be in order. However, Suzi had some different ideas.

"I'm going to bed," she told Lisa and Jenn. "I'm sleepy. But you two... I have a little present waiting over in the guest house." Suzi giggled and added, "Well... actually it is a big present! Anyway... just go through the backyard and you'll come across the guest house. It's all lit-up."

"A big present?" Lisa asked, curious. "What is it?"

Suzi shrugged her shoulders and giggled once again. "You and Jenn will have to find out on your own. You'll like it." The porn star stretched and yawned. "I'm going to bed." Her next move was to turn and venture off toward her bedroom.

The two vacationers looked at each other before Lisa said, "Well... let's go see what the big surprise is. Maybe Suzi bought us something expensive? She can afford it..."

"You go on ahead," Jenn told her girlfriend. "I'll be along in a minute. I... I have to use the restroom."

"Okay," Lisa grinned, before turning and heading toward the big glass door which gave access to the backyard. "Hurry up though, lover. Suzi said the present is for both of us. We should both see it together."

"I'll be there soon," Jenn promised.

As Lisa ventured outside, Jenn took a deep breath and then looked toward the hallway which Suzi just disappeared into. Unfortunately, she had lied to her girlfriend about having to use the restroom. Jenn had something else in her mind... something very, very important.

"Time to snag me a little pussy," the 19-year-old said out loud, licking her lips as an image of Suzi sprawled underneath her upon a bed danced through her mind. Jenn smiled with pure delight, then turned and started the long walk toward the porn star's lavish, expensive bedroom.


"Where are you, Jenn?" Lisa said as she stood outside the guest house, looking at her wristwatch. "It's been almost five minutes!" She was waiting for her girlfriend to show up so they could see their "present" together... but was growing rather impatient.

Suddenly, Lisa noticed something move inside the guest house. Curious, she took a step closer and peered through the window. "Oh my God..." was her response, as she saw two heavily-muscled, handsome men lounging around the main room. Was both of them Suzi's "present"?

Lisa's pussy started to twitch and burn at the idea of what she could do with those two studs. She turned and looked back at the mansion one more time, hoping to see her girlfriend. However, Jenn was nowhere to be found. Lisa sighed, then decided she couldn't wait anymore. It was time to go inside and unwrap her "present".


"I don't want to have sex with two guys," Jenn said to Suzi, standing over the porn star as she lay in her bed. "I'm sure Lisa can take care of those guys all by herself. What *I* want is to have sex with YOU."

Suzi offered a cautious grin and shook her head. "I never thought any woman would choose me over two big stallions like David and Carl."

"Whether Lisa was your cousin or not, or if I was living with her or not... I'd still have all of your movies," Jenn proclaimed. "I think you're incredible. I think you're the sexiest woman I have ever laid my eyes upon."

Suzi gulped her throat at those words. She had never been pushed like this by another female before. It was something new for her.

"I'd love nothing more right now than to fuck you," Jenn said, rather bluntly. She let out a moan and promised, "I'd make you scream louder than any other woman ever has made you scream before... in any of your movies. I promise you."

It was obvious to Suzi that Jenn was not going to back down on this conquest of hers until she got what she wanted. So, Suzi simply decided it was time to let her hair down and have a little fun of the girl/girl variety.

She pulled back the bed sheet and motioned for Jenn to join her. "Come on, blondie... let's see what you can do."


"I thought Suzi said there were two girls for us," David remarked in the guest house, looking at the lust-consumed Lisa, while Carl nodded his head in agreement with his friend. The two beefed-up, muscle-bound studs had been expecting a pair of stacked blondes instead of just one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.