Preview

Chloe

by California Dreamer

Copyright© 2001 by California Dreamer

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, First,

Erotica Sex Story: Generous Mom shares nervous boy friend

© 2001, all rights retained.

This story came from a fond memory of a young girl named Elizabeth. She was the seven year old daughter of a woman I kept company with a while back. She was/is an energetic bright child. She called me poppy. She couldn't call me daddy she'd said, 'cause she already had a daddy.

Elizabeth had two unusual behaviours. She hated to wear panties under her nightgown and, a confidance from her mother, was a dedicated masturbator. According to Elizabeth's mom, the sweet little girl had discovered the joy of Onanism when not quite six years old. I think she shared this tidbit to warn me that Elizabeth would occassionaly, in an absentminded way, give herself an energetic rub while lying on the floor in front of the television.

One evening, just before her bed time she started giving herself a bit of pleasure while cuddling on my lap. I couldn't see her technique but her hand seemed to rub in a circular motion under her nighty. At her crucial moment, she made a little chirp followed by a big sigh and was instantly asleep. I felt honored by her trust as I carried the sleeping child to her bed.

So the question occured to me. How might she begin her sexual explorations with a partner?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.