Forever

by Shannin Desade

Copyright© 2001 by Shannin Desade

Erotica Sex Story: A girl goes back and takes the life of a childhood raper... Gorish.. bloody... sickly perverse...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Sadistic   Snuff   Violence   .

The room spelled of piss and blood. And the walls looked as if they were covered in it. Forever stepped over old whiskey bottles and lifted her long black skirt to avoid the red and yellowish liquid which covered the floor. Her eyes were black rimmed by brown as she looked around the barely lit basement rooms that had once been her haven only to become her hell in a matter of days. Her nostrals flared as she picked up the scent of rotten meat and and the stale brown smell of old cigarettes.

Her fishnet like shirt did nothing to help with shivers that racked her body, but then again she she didn't think the shivers came from the cold. The heel of her boots sank into the damp carpet of a room that posed as what she thought years ago to be a parlor. The thick kohl liner around her eyes began to permeate as wet tears leaked from her eyes. The smell was so bitter and sweet, but it was laced through with the amonia scent that came from piss left to long stagnant.

The fumes burned her eyes and mouth as she moved aside the curtain that seperated the bedroom from the rest of the basement apartment. She almost gagged as fumes burned their way into her lung and trickled into her blood. She would have fainted but the frame of the doorless entrance descided to lend it's support to her staining her clothing with long dried liquid that could have been the houses very own sweat. When finally the tears fell from her eyes and her blurred visage began to clear what she had been searching for seemed to rise from the matress that lay on the floor the same as the smell of shit rose from the carpet. The room looked the same really under all the brown house sweat that stained the once white walls.

Sailor Moon poster and pornagraphic anime images still graced the wall. The computer had changed but still lay open with no outer shell, it's screen bright in the windowless room. Forever stepped further into the bedroom eyes fixed on the person sleep on the matress. He was skinnier as if her hadn't eatened for day and his long brown hair lay limp and greasy from days unwashed. The bare white of his hairless chest rose sank sank into the hollow that was his stomach and each crevice that lie between his ribs glistened with a shallow river of sweat. Something rose in her stomach perhaps it was bile, perhaps it was the anger she ad held inside her for so long. She chose only one the anger.

With herself and with the thing that lay asleep in his own waste and somehow still called to her in the most allusing ways. Forever found herself walking closer to the bed as she let her lungs take in the smell that no longer made her gag but instead went through ehr like a starngely potent drug. She kneeled beside the matress as quiet as a breeze and drew her face close to his. She inhaled him, brought his smell into her and let it awaken memories of rape and beating that a run away teen had endured for five staright days. She took another breath letting the memory of a naked bloody dash across dirt road sink into her. She shudder letting the memories rise into her and wrap around her bones like the long lost return of a drug once kicked newly awaken by the flush of a needle coursed revivingly through the veins.

The habit was back. SHe smiled then at him helpless body, He must of looked down at her the same way once as she slept before shoving candied fruits up her ass before waking her as he buried his tongue in her anus to scoop them out. She laughed at the memory, at the way she had screamed and yet withered under his mouth as she shit the small delights into his mouth. Maybe she would wake him the same way. Her tongue darted out and she licked a thin film of colored spit that lay drying on his cheek. He breathed a bit sharply and murmured something, but forever could taste the recent sweetness of wiskey in his spit.

Her poor molestor was in a drunkenn stupor. She took a hand ad cover her mouth so that she would let a stream of laughter fill the room and waken the barely breathing creature that lay on the bed. The piss scented air must rather be driving her crazy she thought as the small giggles subsided and she gazed down at him with what could only be described as pity. She smiled yet again and her long brown fingers crawled over his rib cage rubbing the sweat against her fingers as her tongue took in the fresh liquid that seeped from his mouth. her fingers trailed the wetness down with stomach and her lips followed kissing lightly where her fingers touch until she could dip her tongue into the deep trench of his navel and lick all that which had collected there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.