Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

by Hecate

Copyright© 2001 by Hecate

Erotica Sex Story: Dr Vincent Nathaniel was only interested in his laboratory and his work. At least, that was what he though until he heard he students talking. Being eccentric, but with the same feelings as the rest of he us, he was a little hurt at what he heard. And his solution, like him, was also eccentric. It was a lot of fun too...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   School   .

Organic chemistry was the kind of subject that bored most people, but Dr Vincent Nathaniel found it absorbing. He was a genius of a chemist, but his social interactions were a little lacking. Well, quite a lot lacking in fact. At 30, he hardly ever went out, had never had a girlfriend, and enjoyed reading textbooks. He never saw himself as inadequate, but quite a lot of his students did. And it was they who started off his latest project. One day he'd heard a couple of the female students talking, saying how odd he was and wondering if he was gay. He had no opinions really on sexuality, but he did like women and that really hit home. He paid more attention after that and overheard a lot of uncomplimentary things too. For this man, who had up till now been the sort of emotionless, bloodless, eccentric researcher that Hollywood used as a stereotype, something finally snapped. Like all the mad scientists in films, he decided on revenge. But his revenge would harm no one, though he *would* have a lot of fun watching...

Six months after making his decision, it was Spring. Flowers were out, the trees were starting to get their leaves back, and everything was fresh and green. People seemed happier, friendlier and more inclined to chat. Dr Nathaniel, on the other hand, was buried in his lab, putting the finishing touches to his plans. He'd manipulated a combination of a relaxant and a pheromone, added a splash here and a splash there of just the right ingredients and had come up with just what he needed. He'd spent a lot of money, Daddy was wealthy and he hardly spent any of his salary (he'd never had much use for it before) on buying a state of the art surveillance system and purchasing the talents of a somewhat dubious ex-Army surveillance expert to install it and provide the feed to the comfort of his own home. Everything was in place for his revenge to succeed, except for the delivery system. He was going to sort that out tonight.

Nathaniel reached the Student Dorm. He hadn't had too much choice in looking for a target. He had to get as many of his class as he could. And the Dorms were strictly single sex. So he thought he'd pick on a female one and hope there may be a few boyfriends who've sneaked in. And this Dorm had the ideal heating equipment anyway. The chemical he'd prepared was in the form of an aerosol. He intended to fit it into the warm air heating system, and had checked that this building had one. Only the older buildings did. He sneaked into the heating system control room, through an outer door, and set to work. It wasn't a hard job and after 15 minutes or so it was fixed. The contraption he'd rigged had a timer and he set it for 10 PM.

He crept out of the building again, and walked back to his lab. He tidied everything away and walked to his car, for the short journey to his on campus house. When he got there, he garaged his car, set his ansaphone, and went to the kitchen to make himself a snack. Glancing often, and nervously at his watch, he sat and ate, watching the news on TV, before going to the back room where all the equipment was set up.

He switched on the monitors. The man he'd hired had secreted small cameras in the Dorm, covering most of the corridors and rooms. Nathaniel had a bank of 8 widescreen monitors set up in front of a comfortable chair, along with a 40-inch display screen. He removed his clothes and sat down. Next to him was a table with a small box that operated the bank of monitors. The table also had on it some potato chips, a box of tissues, a bottle of Scotch, a glass, and an ice bucket. He settled down, poured himself a drink, and waited for the action to start.

He scanned the monitors slowly. He knew that the aerosol would take a while to get through the system. He wasn't in any rush though. He had all night. He picked some rooms he thought might be first, being nearer the heating system. In each of the rooms is a girl aged about 18-20. Lots of different girls. Some of the rooms have more than one occupant; others are empty.

He noticed in monitor 8, that something seemed to be happening. So he turned the sound up, transferred the picture to the large screen set up for the purpose, and concentrated on that.

"Don't you think it's a little warm in here," said the longhaired blonde.

"Yeah, it is a bit," said the brunette.

The blonde took off her top while the brunette watched. Underneath was a skimpy white bra.

Nathaniel watched closely and saw that the brunette was gawking at the blonde with a more than curious eye. It was working, he thought.

They chatted a little more during which he learnt the blonde was called Julie and the brunette was called Annie. He watched as Annie reached over to Julie, pulled her towards her, and whispered something in her ear. Julie giggled, and nodded. Annie removed her top and lay back on the bed they were sitting on and pulled off her jeans. Her underwear was white too, and it looked good against her soft skin. Nathaniel found he was becoming aroused.

The two girls heads came together and they began kissing. Annie, who seemed to be taking the lead, reached down to remove Julie's skirt, then reached behind Julie and unhooked her bra, exposing her firm, young breasts.

Julie just smiled. Annie reached behind herself and removed her bra too. All the while, the two women kept kissing, more and more passionately. They broke off for air. Julie looked at Annie and said laughing, "This must be what they mean by Spring Fever!" before pulling Annie to her mouth again, one hand going behind Annie's neck, the other moving to caress Annie's left breast.

Nathaniel was erect now, and began just softly caressing himself, not wanting to come, but to prolong each sensation as much as possible. He was always aware that he was going to see a lot of things tonight and he didn't want to wear himself out too quickly. He figured though, that the first would be quick, and would allow him to take his time from there, so he fixed his eyes on the two women and drank in the lascivious scene unfolding before him.

The two had fallen back on the bed and their hands were caressing each other more and more intimately. Julie had moved from Annie's mouth to her breasts and was licking one of Annie's nipples while tweaking the other with her hand. Annie was caressing the downy flesh at the nape of Julie's neck and moaning softly. Her other hand was sliding up and down Julie's back, pulling Julie into her. Julie started licking down Annie's front,ticlking her lightly with her tongue.

Annie opened her legs for Julie as she reached her crotch. Julie just kept on licking, with Annie pulling her head into her pussy, and running her hands through her hair.

Nathaniel could see Julie's hands clasp Annie's buttocks and her head move faster between Annie's legs. Then he came, with a loud groan. A sticky, pulsating orgasm that left him gasping. He felt good afterwards, but was annoyed at himself for coming too soon, before either one of the girls had. Oh, well, he thought, I'm sure it'll be better second time.

He cleaned himself up with a couple of tissues, and looked back at the screen. The two were now in a sixty-nine and their heads were bobbing frantically. He left them to it and decided to look for fresh entertainment.

He flicked through the cameras, changing the pictures on Monitors 1 to 7, keeping the two girls on 8 so he could keep an eye on them. It was nearly an hour later now, so the aerosol should have permeated through the building and he had lots more to look at. He spotted what he'd hoped for, a guy that one of the girls had obviously sneaked in. Even better, there were *two* women in the room with him. He switched the monitor's display to the big screen and sat back and watched.

They seemed to be just chatting but he could see they were all a little uneasy as if they had other things on their minds. They kept shifting around, as they sat on some cushions on the floor and he watched intently as he saw that every move meant they were nearer each other.

The guy, Rob, Nathaniel recognised from his class, as he did the redhead, Sherry. The other girl, another blonde, he didn't know but soon found out her name was Chloe. Rob and Sherry seemed to be a couple and Chloe was slightly further away from the two, but she was also the one who showed most signs of being restless.

Sherry stretched and rubbed a shoulder as though aching a bit and Chloe jumped up and sat behind her and began to massage her shoulders. She appeared eager and Sherry seemed to relax immediately when the hands began to knead at her. Rob was looking on hungrily as he watched Chloe move down Sherry's back and up again, and then began kneading Sherry's, shoulders again. This time, though, her thumbs were on top of Sherry's shoulders and her fingers quite a way down Sherry's front, almost reaching the tops of her breasts.

Rob leant in closer to Sherry and she leant forward too, Chloe moving with her. Sherry gave Rob a kiss on the lips and Rob responded by holding her head in his hands. As they kissed, Chloe's hands moved down Sherry's sides and round to her front and began fondling Sherry's breasts, while she nuzzled the back of Sherry's neck. When Rob's hands moved down to Sherry's breasts, Chloe moved her hands underneath Sherry's shirt and downwards. Nathaniel saw them disappear into the waistband of Sherry's jeans, and guessed what they were doing by the way Sherry started squirming.

Nathaniel had another strong erection now, but was not touching himself as he was determined not to come until all three on the screen had. He was finding it difficult even then. This wasn't like those postage stamp-sized movies he'd downloaded from the net. This was real quality on a big screen, every detail clear as crystal. He could even zoom in if he wanted, though he'd found the first scene so erotic he hadn't bothered. And, of course, this was all being copied straight to Digital video so he could look at it again later.

This scene was turning him on with a vengeance too, but he decided to take a closer look. He zoomed in on the triad. Things were moving along nicely...

Chloe had undone Sherry's jeans and pushed them down as far as she could. Her right hand was down the front of Sherry's dark coloured panties, and Nathaniel could see that her left was down the back of Sherry's panties. Meanwhile, Rob had a hand on each of Sherry's breasts through her top, and was caressing them. Sherry was leaning back into Chloe; soft moans escaping from her lips.

Rob started to pull off Sherry's top. She didn't resist. Her bra came off next. Rob began caressing her breasts, tweaking the hardening nipples. He bent down to use his mouth on them. Chloe lifted Sherry at the waist and pushed her jeans down to her knees, taking the dark panties with them. Sherry spread her legs as much as she could, given the restraint of the material. As Nathaniel watched everything seemed to go into slow motion, yet the participants were speeding up, a driving lust forcing them on.

Rob and Chloe stood up and carried the lolling Sherry over to the bed. The removed the rest of her clothes and removed theirs quickly, breathlessly. Rob knelt between Sherry's legs and began lapping at her open cunt, greedy for her juices.

Chloe climbed on the bed and placed a knee either side of Sherry's head, lowering herself slowly. Slowly wasn't enough for Sherry, who grabbed at Chloe's hips and pulled her down fast.

Nathaniel could see the beatific expression on Chloe's face as Sherry's tongue began to wave its magic patterns in Chloe's cunt. He smiled to himself. Fucking like bunnies, just what I wanted, he thought.

Rob suddenly stood and exposed a large erection. He moved forward and pulled Sherry's legs round him, her ass remaining just on the edge of the bed. He inserted himself and began pumping, leaning forward at the same time so he could grab and maul Chloe's breasts. As the three became more and more heated, the bed bounced, their voices became louder, their moans more lustful. As if it wasn't enough for her, Chloe lean forward in an almost sixty-nine, alternately licking Rob's member on the outstroke and Sherry's clit on the in.

Nathaniel could hardly restrain himself. He tried and tried not to touch, but as Rob started to shout he was coming, he fingered just below the bulbous, purple head of his penis and shot and spurted his come into the air, feeling as if his brains were exiting his body through his penis.

Nathaniel lay back, feeling like a washed out rag. Time for some more Scotch, he thought. So he cleaned himself up and poured another small shot. He glanced up at the screen to see Rob lying back on the floor, whilst the girls continued their sixty-nine on the bed. He started to flick through the channels again...

By now, every room he looked into had something going on; even it was just single girls with a variety of objects greater than he'd dreamt possible. He decided for his next one he'd look for something a little less exciting than the last - he wanted to see out the night.

He spotted a room containing just one guy and one girl and moved it to the big screen. By now, most people seemed to be naked and these two were no exception. He watched they caressed each other, recognising the man as Ed, another member of his class, but not knowing the woman.

Ed was sucking on the girl's breasts; the only noises a sort of whimpering from the girl and the stimulating sound of mouth on exquisite flesh. The girl's hands were between Ed's legs, and Nathaniel could see her fingers moving. Ed's hips were thrusting ever so slightly, and he half pulled away as he sank to his knees in front of the girl and began licking her cunt. She started squeezing her breasts and nipples, her head thrown back, a deep growling coming from her mouth.

She was quivering and shaking from the effects of Ed's tonguing. Ed stopped suddenly and pulled her down on the floor. He kept tonguing while moving his body round so that his groin was directly over her head. She reached up and pulled his penis down to her mouth, sucking hard on him, and then pulling him out and flicking her tongue round the swollen head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.