R is For Riding

by Hecate

Copyright© 2001 by Hecate

Erotica Sex Story: A married couple visit a riding stables. teasing may be fun but does it have consequences?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   Light Bond   .

"I think I'm going to love this place," she said with a grin.

He smiled at her, glad that she was happy. Horse riding had been his idea; he was a good rider, she'd only had a couple of lessons.

"I'll take you to the stable and you can meet your ride for the afternoon. Then we can go to the tack room and get the equipment. I've arranged it all with the owner."

She grinned again. "You're so organised today. Not like you at all," she said, her eyes twinkling.

He laughed and they walked over to the stable in a companionable silence.

He showed her the horse, a beautiful roan.

She ahhhed, and stroked the horse's nose. He gave her a sugar lump for the horse. She giggled as it snaffled it gently from her palm.

"Oh, this is wonderful," she said, "I can't believe I'm here!"

He loved to see her like this. "Well, you've got some work to do first," he said. "We need to get all the tack."

"That's what men are for," she sniggered, poking him gently in the ribs. "C'mon, let's go then!"

They held hands as they walked to the tack room. She feeling impossibly happy, he contented.

In the tack room, there were a variety of saddles, reins, etc and the room exuded the smell of leather and polish.

He invited her to try out some of the saddles that were all placed on wooden constructions allowing people to sit on them. She sat on one, then another, then another. All the while he stood watching. Especially her ass. In the tight riding trousers she was wearing, it was beautifully defined.

She looked over her shoulder at him, teasingly. Her eyes flashed as she said, "You know women get turned on riding horses, don't you? Some say a horse gives better foreplay than a man..."

"Oh they do, do they? And what would you rather have between your thighs?"

He could feel himself getting hard. This was an unexpected turn in the afternoon's events. He could feel his breathing getting deeper by the minute. The little minx was doing it deliberately!

"Well, I'm sure I don't know, darling," she said with a catch in her voice. "But I should think that having a large animal between your legs must be interesting..."

Her voice had quivered slightly. He could see her pushing herself forward slightly in the saddle, her ass just rising off it, the top of her thighs almost grasping the pommel. He could see her nipples pushing against the starched cotton shirt she was wearing. And her face was slightly flushed.

She loved these little games and he wasn't about to let her down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.