Easter Egg Hunt

by Hecate

Copyright© 2001 by Hecate

Erotica Sex Story: Miranda and Carolynn are teasing each other until it suddenly turns into something more than a game. When Carolyn's partner Leanne joins in too, Miranda realizes it's serious. And that she wants it to happen...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

1

Miranda was not amused by Carolyn's teasing.

"I should give you a spank for that!" she said, harshly.

"You'd like that too much. Would I have to take all my clothes off and stand there naked while you decided if you were going to use your hand or a switch?" Carolyn teased.

"Now that's a great idea," said Miranda, warming to the thought. "Of course, I have an idea what I'd see, but there's nothing like seeing in the flesh," she said, with a leering grin.

"I think my hand is better, anyway. I love the feel of skin on skin."

Carolyn decided to push her luck and said, grinning, "I certainly hope you're not one of those people who makes me lay across her lap and then puts her hand on my butt while explaining why I deserve the punishment. Those people do a lot of examining and take advantage of the situation..."

Miranda was quite wet by now, and continued with her teasing. She would have loved to get Carolyn over her knee. "But of course," she said. "Can't you just imagine the smooth palm over your naked bottom? And examination is half the fun. The other half is anticipation of course."

"Of course it is, my dear", said Carolyn as she suddenly jumped up and overpowered Miranda, who was quite surprised to find herself dragged off to the bedroom where she is spread-eagled on her bed. Carolyn looked at her with an interesting smile on her face, while she grabbed some leather straps and tied her down.

Miranda, too, had a smile on her face, as she anticipated all the fun to come. Strapped to her bed by Carolyn! So delicious. And the humiliation charged her up even more...

Carolyn found a pair of scissors and approached the bed. She cut a slit in the side of Miranda's skirt revealing her leg. She continued on until the slit separated Miranda's skirt. Carolyn pulled the material back and revealed a leather garter belt, black seamed nylons and a matching black g-string. Miranda's five- inch patent leather pumps offset these.

Miranda lay there, red-faced. What if anyone saw her like this? The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She looked at Carolyn, who was staring at her lower half with a grin like a cat that's got the cream. Miranda shivered again, imagining what Carolyn would do, and wanting it to happen. She felt so helpless, and so aroused.

Carolyn walked to the bedroom door and said something. Miranda realised she'd forgotten about Carolyn's partner, Leanne! Leanne walked in wearing a very cute bondage outfit and carrying a camera. Both women produced scissors and calmly started to strip Miranda one little tiny piece of material at a time. They took a very long time doing this and slowly Miranda felt her clothes coming off revealing all of her body. From time to time Leanne stopped and took a picture. Miranda realised she'd been set up. This was why Carolyn had been teasing her. And now they'd got pictures!

When Miranda saw Leanne come in her heart had melted. She looked so sexy. Then she saw the camera and knew she was doomed. Doomed to be in thrall to these women for the rest of her life. Forever blackmailed to do their bidding. There was no way she could let those photographs get out. And she knew these two - both very sexy and very wild. They'd even talked to her about doing this to someone one day. Why had she let them visit her with her partner away? Well, she knew that. Didn't want to be home alone at Easter. But she must've been out of her mind, or was it just that she was *hoping* something would happen?

At the same time, Miranda realised that she quite turned on. Shamefaced, she understood that they'd be able to see how turned on she was. Right now, she'd do anything to satisfy her lust.

"Carolyn, I brought the Digital Sexsation machine with me. Let's attach all the devices and run our special program while we record everything," said Leanne, with a giggle.

"Good idea, Leanne. Miranda will be our slave for life after we get this film." Of course, Carolyn didn't realise that as turned on as Miranda was, and with the pictures they'd already taken, she'd have done just about anything anyway.


2

The two nipple squeezers, a pussy vibrator and ass plunger were attached to Miranda's helpless body. A laptop computer was turned on and a word-generating program started. Soon Miranda realized that each time a word was displayed one of the devices would do something to her body.

Miranda was beginning to moan, more and more loudly, as Carolyn and Leanne stood and watched, their arms round each other and a dreamy sexuality on their faces. She felt the devices activate in seemingly random fashion, as her body was titillated to a higher and higher level. She could see the video recording her every writhe and contortion as she got nearer and nearer a climax.

Being watched turned her on even more. She'd never felt so high in her life before. These two were so wicked and so inventive. They had ideas she'd never thought of. But, she'd waited so long for this moment - it was all her darkest fantasies come to fruition. She knew she would never be able to deny them anything.

Carolyn and Leanne knew that Miranda was incredibly turned on. A simple lick of her pussy by Carolyn showed that. They were getting turned on watching Miranda writhe in pleasure as each device did its best. The pussy vibrator monitored for a potential orgasm; each time Miranda got close the system shut down just long enough to back off the waves of pleasure that Miranda so desperately wanted to feel.

Carolyn and Leanne decided to make love right next to Miranda who had to watch all the hot action without participating. Seeing them, hearing them, smelling their scents... it was agonising!

"Oh please, please let me come," screamed Miranda...

It was so much worse seeing Carolyn and Leanne making love. She was desperate - seeing the too-gorgeous bodies clasped together in front her, the sucking and licking, the hands everywhere, she couldn't contain herself. And yet the machines kept her on the highest plateau, never quite letting her peak.

The constant manipulation of her body was incredibly sexual. It was delicious agony and she knew when she came it would be explosive.

...And yet the machine never gave her that respite. By then Carolyn and Leanne had several orgasms each and they needed to stop. When they did they noticed that no matter what the machine did, Miranda was going to come. So, of course, they turned the machine off then to prevent it.

"What would you be willing to do so we would get you off, Miranda?" Carolyn asked.

Miranda realised that this was it. She looked at the two of them, dominating her. A dream come true. If she acquiesced, she was lost forever.

She thought for, oh, seconds, before she said, "I'd do just about anything you asked me to. I'd be your slave. I'd give you pleasure whenever you asked. I'd display myself whenever you told me. I'd be your plaything forever, nothing would be too humiliating to do to serve you...only, please, please, make me come." She pleaded, so aroused she would promise anything them.

"Let's test the 'anything' thought, Leanne," said Carolyn.


2

After Carolyn and Leanne got dressed in noticeably conservative business suits, they released Miranda from the bed, and marched her downstairs.

"Let's go, Miranda. We are going to do a little test here. My car is outside and we are going for a drive."

"Let me put some *clothes* on!"

"No, I think not. Why don't you see how fast you can get out there? Maybe none of your neighbours will see you naked," laughed Carolyn.

Miranda ran toward the car and hoped no one was looking. She didn't realize that she was alone, since Carolyn and Leanne were still standing at her front door watching her. They were both grinning and pointing at her, and as she turned round and looked at them, she felt her humiliation even more.

Miranda tried the car door and realized it was locked. She was standing naked in broad daylight in front of her home. She knew that many of her neighbours would see her this way and she didn't know what on earth she could tell them.

And she was feeling so incredibly turned on, *still*. Even if she'd been dressed, her nipples were so obviously hard they would have showed. She stood there desperately. So scared and so thrilled at the same time. What could she do? She was now so in thrall to them, she could do nothing, but just waited. Anything to gain the orgasm she needed. She leant against the warm body of the car, shivering not from the cold, but the pleasure coursing through her.

Carolyn and Leanne finally joined Miranda and let her into the car. Carolyn got into the back with Miranda while Leanne drove.

"Miranda, I want you to go down on me while Leanne takes us to where we want to go. Quickly now!"

Miranda tried to do her best hoping that Carolyn would soon relent and let her come. Down on her knees on the car floor, she parted Carolyn's legs. Carolyn moved forward so that her buttocks were just on the edge of the seat and she was slumped down. Belying the conservative outerwear, Carolyn wasn't wearing any panties. So Miranda got straight to work. She kissed up and down what were, already, wet lips and began to flick her tongue against the clitoral hood on every up stroke. Carolyn began to pant as Miranda pushed one finger inside her wet pussy and started to pump. A second finger soon joined the first one, and Miranda began to suck and lick on the pink bud of Carolyn's clit, which was now pushing forward. Sucking hard, she flicked harder and harder as Carolyn came for the first time, flooding Miranda's mouth with her juice, bucking hard against her. She used every trick she knew to pleasure Carolyn. During the course of the first part of their journey she was able to get Carolyn off several times.

"Leanne, Miranda is really good at this. You have to give her a go."

The two women changed places and once again the car moved to some unknown destination while Miranda satisfied Leanne. After Leanne came a number of times, Carolyn brought the car to a stop.

"Okay, Miranda. This is the start of a little game. It's an Easter Egg Hunt. Out you go! If you can get back to your home within the next two hours, and then find the Easter egg, we will get you off. Just to make sure you don't try to do yourself, I'm putting this chastity belt on you."

The belt didn't cover anything. Instead it highlighted Miranda's nakedness. Trying to touch around the pussy would result in serious injuries with all the sharp edges protecting Miranda's pussy.

"You'll have to do whatever it takes to get back in time. Of course a person like you would be willing to do anything and so you won't have a problem getting plenty of help."

Miranda was mortified. Doing anything for Carolyn and Leanne was one thing, but complete strangers? Still, she knew she had to do it - that was what they wanted, and so she would do it. And she was still dying to orgasm. She needed to get some transport, but how?

After Carolyn and Leanne drove off, she was alone on a country road. She started to walk back in the general direction of her house. Still aroused and scared, she wanted so much to be touched and released.

Her breasts bounced as she sped up. Suddenly, she heard a car behind her. What could she do? Hide? But she needed to make it back. She had never believed she could ever feel this desperate. So, she stopped, turned round, and raised her thumb in the universal hitchhiking way. The car neared her, drove just past, and stopped. Miranda opened the passenger door, poked her head in, and said brightly, "I need a lift to Greater Molesworth?" Driving was a youngish man, and sitting in the back was an older woman.

The driver looked her up and down slowly. Then he looked to the back. The woman leaned over and whispered in the driver's ear. He nodded and said,

"Well, we can take you, for a price."

Oh no, thought Miranda - a man as well. Not her cup of tea at all. She got in the back, hoping this would be over with soon. She wondered what the woman had whispered. She soon found out. A bit further down the road was a lay-by. The car was parked, and the driver joined the woman in the back. She looked at Miranda and said, "Well, slut, time to pay your fare," and grinned widely. The driver felt around the chastity belt and cursed as he found the sharp edges round her pussy.

"Oh!" He said. Then he pulled her off the car seat so she was kneeling. "Right, get between Madam's legs, slut!"

Miranda did as she was told, wondering if her tongue had grown with the exercise it was getting. "Madam" opened her legs and Miranda was surprised to see a thong. "Madam" was about 50, but she obviously was a hot one. Miranda betted the driver was more than just a chauffeur.

She moved the thong to one side and started licking as she felt the driver part her cheeks. Miranda wondered if she could cope with this, but for her, it was part of the deal with Carolyn and Leanne. She felt a thick lump pushing against her ass, and then the whole thing as it slowly slid inside her. With her ass being fucked and her tongue and fingers working on "Madam", Miranda spent the next half hour on her knees; a place she was getting used to. She felt as if she had one small come, but nothing that would take away the desperate urge to orgasm. It did relax her a little though. They left her lying on the floor as they resumed the journey. The man didn't even stop the car and so Miranda had to jump out as it passed her home.

She raced to the front door and banged on it so Carolyn would open it for her. She could hear footsteps and the door was quickly opened.

"Helle, I didn't think you'd be home."

"Yes, my dear, I'm sure you didn't," said the tall, buxom blonde. "The Conference finished early. I won't even ask how you got in that condition since I've seen the video. In fact, I invited back all 23 girls from the office, who are over for tea, and are watching it now. I think things have got a little bit out of hand, don't you? Carolyn and Leanne are just upstairs, and have told me a lot about you. Now, you're going to do what *I* say!!! Come on in, the girls are waiting!"

Miranda had to go in and face this group of women. They all made remarks as she came in the room. By then Helle had unfastened the chastity belt and she was completely naked in front of this crowd of women.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.