The Server

by Hecate

Copyright© 2001 by Hecate

Erotica Sex Story: This features a few lightly disguised people from the ASSD newsgroup and one rather well-known tennis star in a tale of sex and mind control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   .

A Story in Three Sets


The First Set

Anna swept into the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Association building, dressed as sexily as usual. And also as usual, surrounded by a media pack, hordes of screaming men, and some women, and anyone who thought they could get close enough to cop a quick feel. And they wondered why she never stopped to say hello!

Anna Kournikova may never have won a Grand Slam but she was still a star. According to some, she was the sexiest tennis player alive. According to those who hadn't quite got her following, she was the PTA's sex symbol and not a lot else. But most couldn't see past the sensational looks to make a rational judgement. Anna didn't care. She enjoyed the film star treatment. She enjoyed her tennis. And contrary to popular belief, she wanted to win!

Her blonde locks glinted in the sun as she finally managed to get through the doors. She breathed a sigh of relief. Glad to have got that over with, she made her way to the women's locker room to get changed. She was on Court 2 today, having negotiated the first couple of rounds easily, but she wanted to get some practice outside before the match. Her coach had found her a new practice partner today. She hoped she was better than the last one. It was no thanks to her that she got through her last match. She expected her practice partners to get her worked up and with an incentive to win - the last one looked bored and played like it.

Anna found it quite strange. She always wanted to do her best. What was also odd was how the practice partners kept changing - like her coach was trying to find something special. She shrugged. She thought, at least until the last one, that it didn't matter. It was working so far though. She'd got so angry with the last one she'd demolished her opponent in the match. She though that there must something in it though. She'd never really got going at Wimbledon before. This time she seemed much better. And she really thought she could win it.

Sitting on the bench in the locker room she was deep in thought, and paid no attention the athletic and often naked bodies passing her by. She never even noticed the lithe redhead staring at her from a corner of the room. Her soon to be practice partner.

Anna wandered off to the practice court, followed, at a distance, by the redhead, whose eyes seemed to be following the sway of her hips as she walked. On the practice court, the redhead was very professional for a while. Anna was quite amused that her name was Anne. Whenever a rally broke down they both stopped and chatted for a couple of minutes, and Anna found herself warming to Anne, who had a sexy voice, a ready wit and made her feel unwound, whilst also giving her a good workout. After an hour or so the coach told them both to take 20 minutes, and they walked back together, chatting, for some time out of the sun, and a little relaxation.

On the way back, Anna saw close up the pendant she had noticed Anne wearing. It had been glinting all the time while they were playing. She thought it may have put her off once or twice, but it was only practice. Anne showed it to her proudly. "It's nice isn't it," said Anne. "It's a family heirloom. We've had it a few generations. If you look closely you can see flecks of colour in the stones, especially the ones in the middle. They seem to, sort of, swirl around."

Anna, never having read a Mind Control story, was easily drawn into the fiendish web of Anne the Mind Controlling Tennis Player. Anne figured she had about half the WTA in her little black book now, and she wasn't letting a looker like AK off the hook. As Anna bent over to look at the pendant, Anne took the opportunity to look at her breasts down the front of her tennis dress. Nice, she thought. Concentrating on the matter at hand, Anne talked softly to Anna; telling her to look deeper, see the pretty colours, and all the usual things that work. And, of course, they worked. Anne began to influence Anna more and more, whilst still getting her to walk slowly and carefully to the locker room. By the time they got there, AK was hers!

Anne whispered in AK's ear: "You want to go and freshen up. You'll go to a cubicle and I'll follow. You'll make it sound as though you've locked the door, but you'll leave it unlatched. Understand?"

With a slightly gazed look, Anna softly said, "Yes, Miss" as she had been quickly trained to do. Then she turned and walked to the bathrooms. Not many players were around at the moment. They all tended to stagger their practices depending on the times of their matches. And Anna's was an early match. Anne followed her carefully a little way behind, and then slipped inside when no one was about and locked the door.

They had about ten minutes left before the coach would come looking for them. Plenty of time for me to get laid and to get AK to a peak for the match, thought Anne.

"Anna darling, you still have your clothes on...", said Anne. Anna looked startled and said, "Oh, sorry Miss, and took them off quickly. She stood there nude, while Anne drooled over her for a minute, fondling herself, with a hand on her breast, and one hand in her panties.

She wettened quickly, and took off her panties. Anna was standing staring, and idly caressing a breast, responding to the sexual message Anne had implanted.

"Now come here, Anna, and lick me till I come and listen carefully to me while you're doing so. You *will* do everything I tell you!"

"Yes, Miss," said Anna softly. She sank to her knees at Anne's feet and placed her hands on Anne's thighs. Her tongue, tentatively at first, licked slowly up and down the crease of Anne's cunt. Anne felt herself becoming quickly aroused.

"Listen Anna," she said, "You are the Best. You're going to win this year. But to do so you must follow my instructions. You will feel aroused while you play. You will get more and more aroused as the match goes on. You will play the best tennis you've ever played, as you are so desperate to get to see me after the match, desperate for me to make you come. But you will behave as normal. You will keep the post-match interview short, and then come to the hotel and room number that has been placed in your bag. Then you will beg me to make you orgasm. After this, you will always obey me, or anyone who shows you the pendant and says "AK Obey!".

The last few words rushed out of Anne's mouth as Anna brought her to a searing climax...

Anna Kournikova marched into the Quarter Finals with a crushing 6-0, 6-1 victory over the world Number 6, and disappeared quickly after the interview. Everyone commented on how well she'd played and how much she must've had taken out of her to be so flushed after an easy win.


The Second Set

After Anna had met another new partner, the same thing happened. She won the Quarter Final easily. Whatever her coach was doing, she was very happy with it. The different partners all seemed to add something to her game, she thought. It was quite strange how she always felt so drained though, then was so energised during the match. And the weirdest thing was how turned on she got. Towards then end of the matches, she was beginning to feel that she'd almost come with every point she won. And the wetness she felt afterwards wasn't just perspiration. Oh well, she wasn't going to complain - she was winning at last!

This time the coach surprised her. He told her she'd got a man to practice this time. An Aussie nicknamed "The Slot", because he was so good at hitting the same target, over and over again. The tall, redheaded Aussie met her at the practice court. She was impressed with his serve, he kept putting it in just the right place for her to hit, but varying the power so she had to move around the court quickly. She felt really energised again. When it was time for the break she walked of the court with him.

Coming back, she found that her jaw felt a bit, well, achy, and she wondered why. Must have been a bit stressed she thought. Anyway, the Aussie gave her another good workout. The next day, before the semi- final, he gave her a gentle workout so she was at her peak.

And she won! It wasn't as easy as before, this was the number 2 seed, but she still managed a 6-4, 6-4 victory. She raced off the court as soon as she could, feeling there was something she must do. She gave the usual interview, yadda, yadda, it's an honour, and all that stuff, and then left in a hurry.

Soon, she found herself in front of a hotel door. She didn't question it. She knew that this was what she must do. The Aussie opened the door, dressed in only a towel round the waist, and the pendant round his neck. "Come in, AK, you're just in time", he said. A shiver went through her when he used the nickname AK.

As she entered he leant over and whispered "AK Obey" in her ear. She felt very relaxed then. She walked to the middle of the room, looked quizzically at the Aussie, and said, "Yes?"

The Aussie looked her up and down. You could almost see the drool. "All your clothes. Off. Now." He said. She quickly stripped and stood there relaxed, nude and with her arms by her side. The Aussie dropped his towel on the floor to reveal his erectness. "C'm 'ere, Anna", he said. She walked towards him. "Time to have fun," he growled, with a big grin.

He bent his head and began to kiss her. She responded immediately, the fires stoked during the match searing through her like a lava flow. Her body was screaming to be touched, fondled, caressed, to orgasm. The Aussie kissed her deeply, his hands running over the back of her neck and across her breasts. Just this made her feel as though she were about to come. She moved her hands between their bodies, grasping his penis and beginning an up and down motion, desperate to get him to make love to her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.