My Wet Neighbour - Cover

My Wet Neighbour

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The very day after I had allowed by son to fuck me in the arse, I found myself calling on Anne. I just had to tell her what Frank and I had got up to and to tell her that I had promised Frank he could fuck me in my bottom any time he liked just as long as he did it WITHOUT asking. I thought the risk element of that would appeal to Anne's sense of fun.

As soon as I arrived I started to tell my tale whilst Anne fixed us a drink. She showed me out onto her garden patio, where we sat and I finished my story in all its glorious, filthy detail. As I expected, and hoped, Anne was engrossed and thoroughly approving of my decision to let Frank fuck me, although she couldn't quite understand the fact that I wouldn't let him fuck my pussy on the grounds that that would be disloyal to my husband.

Whilst it didn't surprise me that Anne started to masturbate as she listened to my adventure, It did surprise me that she was so cool about doing such a thing out of doors. There, in view of at least two other houses that overlooked her garden, she stood, brazenly pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles, sat back down and played with herself as I spoke. Her dark skin look just so beautiful in the morning sunshine, the pleasure of watching her enhanced by the site of her glistening pussy, as she worked herself up. I remember looking around and thinking just how easily someone could be watching her from another property. All right, it was mid-morning and most people would be at work but she couldn't possibly have been certain. I guess she just loved the thrill of such situations.

Anne spread her legs further and moaned with pleasure as I recounted each stage of yesterday's adventure with Frank. As she did so, I couldn't resist rubbing myself too but I hadn't dared follow her lead in undressing at all. Not until she started to encourage me.

"If you're enjoying telling me your story and watching me play with myself, which you obviously are, why don't you show me a little more?" she asked.

"What out here! You must be joking. What if anyone is watching from one of those windows." I said looking at the neighbouring properties.

"Well if they are they have already seen me and seen you happily sat in front of me, watching me masturbate. So what do you think they are thinking already." She replied with a logic that I hadn't really thought about.

"Well yeah... erh... well, I suppose so. God, you don't think they are do you?" I said, suddenly worrying.

"Calm down Mary. Of course it's possible but not really very likely is it. Is there anyone in at your house?"

"No", I replied.

"Well then, that only leaves one other house that overlooks my garden and they're probably at work and even if not, what is the chance that they spend their day watching me. People have better things to do, I assure you."

Anne's sensible advice did the trick. I realised I was worrying unnecessarily and relaxed a little more. Enough, to pull my skirt-hem up and to open my legs to Anne's view. Then pulling my knickers to one side I too started to openly frig myself as I continued with my story and both Anne and I discussed how we might try new adventures together. As our chat got hornier and dirtier Anne suggested that we get a little more risky.

"Listen," she said, "Since you've taken the chance to masturbate out here in my garden with me, why not go a little further."

"What have you in mind?" I asked.

"Well, we both agreed that the chance of anyone watching us right now is slight, but what if they were? What if a man or indeed a woman was watching our masturbation? What do you think they would be doing?" she said.

"Bringing themselves off," I replied, "or phoning the cops!" I added, laughing.

"... and what do you think they would want us to do?" Anne continued.

I thought for a moment putting myself in the place of this virtual voyeur we were imagining. "I think they would want to see more." I said.

"So why not please our imaginary friend?" Anne answered, then continued, "strip yourself off Mary!"

"What totally? Out here?" I exclaimed.

Anne, remaining totally cool, simply said gently, "Yes Mary, totally naked, right here and now!"

I recognised Anne's tone and knew it was how she spoke when obliging me to do something. She was expecting my submissiveness and knew I couldn't refuse her. I stood from my chair and dropped my skirt to the floor, followed by my T-shirt, bra and then finally my panties. All the time imagining that we were indeed being spied on. Reality kept reminding me hat here I was, a grown woman, acting as a sexual submissive to my neighbour, performing on demand and yet I didn't care. I just loved Anne and everything we did together. I would go along with anything she wanted and she knew it.

Before I could sit back down Anne said, "Right Mary, that's a good girl! Now I want you to remain standing, turn your back to the neighbouring property and touch your toes. You may spread your legs a little if it makes it easier, but make sure you keep them straight.

I did as I was told, turning my back to face the neighbouring house and reached down to my toes. I was fairly agile and didn't need to open my legs to do so which obviously wasn't what Anne wanted.

She said, rather sternly, "Don't be coy Mary! I think you know what I expected, so open your legs and make sure your pussy is on full view. I would remind you that our imaginary friend would wish to see everything you have, wouldn't he... or she."

"Sorry." I said quietly as I spread my legs and continued to touch my toes. The feeling of public exposure was utterly fantastic. Alright, I knew it was really only Anne watching but the very thought that maybe, just maybe, a stranger was also seeing me made me start to just drip with juices.

"Now that's better Mary! Now you will remain in that position and start to bring yourself off. I want to see your pussy spread wide and for you to orgasm as quickly as possible. Nothing gentle! Fast, furious and dirty is what I want to see. Anything less will not please me."

I understood and didn't need to say anything. I was, at one and the same time, turned on by the situation and worried that I was doing such a thing outdoors but the thrill overcame my fear. I spread my pussy as wide as possible with my left hand and immediately bought my right hand into play. As instructed, I went to work on myself at full speed, determined to please Anne with a quick show. If truth were told, it wasn't going to take long for me to cum anyway, since the nature of my exposure was making me so horny. In no more than two or three minutes I was shouting obscenities, rather too loudly, and groaning with pleasure as I reached my peak. "I'm cumming, god, yes... I'm cumming Anne. Is this okay? Are you pleased with my show Anne? Oh yeah, oh yeah... fuck... fuck me... yes, yeeesssss!"

I was spent and went to sit down on the ground to rest myself when Anne spoke, "Remain standing Mary! If our imaginary 'friend' is watching they must be near to cumming themselves watching you being so dirty, but now you must send them over the edge Mary. Show them something they won't have seen before Mary. You know..."

I knew exactly what Anne meant. She meant for me to pee and I was more than happy to accommodate her wishes. By now I had any and all inhibitions I may have harboured about outdoor sex. If anyone could see me, what the hell! I returned to my position of bending to touch my toes, with my legs straight and slightly apart. Then I let go a most fantastic stream of pee and pussy juice. It sprayed backward from me in a huge flow onto the patio. As it did so I couldn't resist rubbing myself and causing the flow to spray out around my hand, onto my legs and over my feet. Simply glorious!

Anne obviously approved of my little show. As I looked backwards between my legs I could see her reaching her own, first orgasm as she frantically dug at her cunt with both hands.

When she had finished, I stood straight and then returned to my chair.

"How was that? Was I good?" I asked.

"Your performance was excellent Mary, you were so dirty. I just love to watch you when you get so carried away. I think you have the makings of a great exhibitionist. I shall remember that for future adventures." She replied with a grin. "Now for act two!"

"What do you want me to do now Anne?" I asked.

"It not so much what I want you to do, it's what I want to do" She said.

"and what's that?"

"I want to fuck you Mary. I want to fuck you, out here in my garden and given you obvious enjoyment of Frank arse fucking you yesterday, I too shall fuck your arse!"

"You'd do that out here!?" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes," she purred, "now go inside to the kitchen and fetch my dildo. The strap-on one. You know where it is don't you?"

"Yes, yes I know," I replied submissively and went to fetch the dildo. Anne kept it at the back of one of her kitchen cupboards. I remembered from a previous visit and the fact that it seemed an unusual place to keep sex toys. One always assumes they kept in bedrooms, I suppose. When I reached into the cupboard and pulled out the box of toys there were two dildos in it, both strap-on but very different in size. One was pinkish, around six inches long and not too wide. The other was black, much longer, maybe 9 or 10 inches and much, much wider. I was glad I had been sent in to fetch one rather than Anne getting it herself. For a proper fuck I may have been prepared to try the large one, but there was no way I was going to get that monster in my arse and no way I was going to let Anne try. I knew, when she got carried away, she could be a little rough and wasn't about to take the chance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.