My Wet Neighbour
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I decided not to return to the shop for a few days. Firstly because I had by now ordered a large strap-on dildo and two vibrators from an internet site and I wanted to have the dildo with me when I returned. Secondly I wanted Lisa to have plenty of time to think about the challenge she had thrown down; so when I returned to the shop she would be sure of what she was doing.

When I did finally decide to go, I again left it late in the day. I wanted Lisa's mother to be able to close the shop, if things went the way I planned. I told my husband I was going to the gym with Anne and set off for the boutique to arrive around 5 o'clock again.

As I entered, it was Lisa who was in the shop, adjusting and tidying clothes on the rails. When she saw me she beamed a huge smile and walking towards me, took my hand in hers, gave me a little kiss on the cheek and said, "It's great to see you again Mary."

"Good to see you again too," I said, "are you still on for some more fun with me?"

"Absolutely!" she exclaimed.

"Is it just you here. I was hoping that maybe your mother would be here too," I said.

"Why? Are you going to go for my little bet? Are you going to try and seduce her."

"She is here then?" I asked.

"Yes she's in the back room. Oh god, this is so exciting!"

Wait a minute Lisa," I said, "calm down. Are you really sure about this? Are you absolutely sure that you want this and more to the point that your mother might. If she takes offence all hell could break lose. Do you understand?"

Lisa calmed herself and replied, "yes I understand and believe me mum's up for this. I told you I have seen her being very intimate with one or two customers in the past. I just know she sometimes gets turned on when clients play up to her sexually."

"Okay Lisa," I said, "then you go into the stock room and leave it to your mother to come and serve m and remember, you've got to be patient. I've got to get the situation right but keep an eye out and we will see if your mum's really into getting it on with a customer. I'll leave it to you to make your presence known when you think the moment is right and whether your tell her about my previous visit. Just be sure of one thing Lisa, if we pull this off, I'm not messy around. If I have my way I'm going to fuck your mother right in front of you, so are you definitely sure you want this to happen? Last chance to back out!"

Lisa thought for a few seconds, smiled and said simply, "go for it Mary" before turning and walking into the back of the shop.

I continued to browse for a few moments and selected a pair of really skin-tight trousers. They would be perfect for my plan. Then I waited a few minutes more before Lisa's mother came into the sales area.

"Oh hello again," she said, "aren't you the lady from the other day?"

"Yes, I couldn't make up my mind then, but decided I must come back. You have such lovely clothes here," I said adding, "it's Mary by the way."

"Glad you like our stuff Mary. My name's Claire. Have you seen anything you like this time?"

"Well actually I have. These trousers are just great, do you think I could try them on?" Before she answered I added, "I know I'm late again and that you close soon, but I promise not to keep you."

Claire assured me that the time was not an issue and showed me to the changing room. She opened the curtain for me and offered her assistance should I need it.

I entered the cubicle and hanging my bag on the peg, sat down on the corner stool. The mental images of Lisa and I together in the cubicle a few days before came flooding back to me and I felt my pussy getting moist. I was absolutely in the mood for some more of the same and felt certain I would be able to make Claire a willing partner. I proceeded to remove the jeans I was wearing and then struggling with the tightness, hauled myself into the stretch lycra trousers I had selected. They were perfect; so tight that you could see the outline of my pussy lips straining against the material.

I called, "Do you have a moment Claire?"

Within a few seconds she appeared at the curtain and pulling it back stood in the doorway of the changing room. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"I think so," I said, "I think these are really nice but I wanted a second opinion. What do you think?"

Claire looked at me closely and I saw her notice how tight they were around my crotch and arse, before saying, "I think they look great on you but you seem just a little unsure is there a problem."

"To be honest," I said, "I don't like the panty line that shows through on the backside."

Claire replied, "What would you normally wear with them, a string?"

"To tell the truth I wouldn't normally wear any undies with them but I appreciate I can't try them on like that."

Claire thought for a moment and said, "Can I be honest with you. They are actually an end of line item. If you don't have them I will probably move them into 'old stock' anyway so if your buying them depends on trying them without underwear, please feel free, Mary." "Are you sure that's okay?"

"Yes," she said, "no problem."

I didn't give Claire the chance to walk away before I undid the button, pulled down the zipper and started to try and get them off. They were so tight they would hardly move. I just couldn't stretch them enough to get them over my backside and was practically falling over trying to do so. I started to laugh at my own predicament and Claire started to giggle with me.

"Let me help you," she said, "before you do yourself an injury. Here, sit on the stool."

I fell onto the stool and lent against the cubicle wall as Claire knelt down in front of me. As she did so I saw Lisa now watching quietly from the door of the stock room. Claire lifted my feet from the floor and grabbed the bottom of each leg of the trousers. She then started to pull. "Lift you bottom then!" she said.

I did as instructed but not until Claire was pulling hard. As I lifted my backside the trousers started to come off and I made sure my panties would go with them. Before she realised, the trousers were around the top of my thighs together with my underwear and Claire was looking me straight in the pussy.

"God, I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't see your knickers were coming too." And then she paused, staring just a little too long at my mound before looking me in the eye.

I smiled and said, "Don't worry, they were coming off anyway and I'm sure you seen enough nudity in your changing room over the years, not to be embarrassed. Now if you could just pull them the rest of the way off and don't worry about my panties."

Claire resumed pulling at the trousers, which came down my legs and completely off taking the panties with them. I was now sat before her with my pussy fully exposed and with the opportunity to open my legs a little before she stood up. I didn't miss the chance and exposed more of myself to her gaze to see if I would get a reaction. I did! Claire looked long and hard at my crotch before starting to stand.

"Please don't go yet," I said, "I think I'll need help getting them back on and will certainly like your opinion."

I stood up and started to put the trousers back on. Once upto my thighs I asked Claire to help pull them the rest of the way. She stood close to me. Close enough that I could feel her body warmth. She put her hands into the waistband at the back whilst I pulled at the front. The felling of her hands against by buttocks was fantastic and I felt a twinge of excitement in my pussy. As the trousers went on Claire stepped back and sat on the stool herself, in order to see what I looked like. I pulled up the zipper and buttoned them up then turned to show her. I could feel the material so tight that it was parting my pussy lips and pressing hard against my clit. Claire immediately noticed and said they looked just great on me but then seemed to hesitate.

"What is it?" I asked, "something not right with them?"

"Well it just that they look a little tight here." And with that bought her hand up between my legs, onto the crotch of the trousers and against my pussy. "Are they too tight here?" she said and pressed a little harder with her hand.

"To be honest Claire, they are wonderfully tight. I like to feel sexy when I wear trousers like this."

She didn't move her hand away, "and do you? Do you feel sexy in them?"

"Oh yes," I said, "but that could be your hand of course." I waited for her reaction to my flirting.

Again she kept her hand against my crotch and said jokingly, "well I always try to please my customers in what ever way I can."

"And just how far will you go to please a customer," I said, looking at her straight in the eye and with the most lustful expression I could muster. At the same time I deliberately moved my hips to rub myself against her hand.

Claire stood, positioned herself as close to me as she could reasonably get, still with her hand in place, and whispered, "all the way, if necessary."

We both knew at that moment that we had passed the divide. We had decided that we were attracted to each other and where going to act upon it.

I lent forward, kissed her gently and said quietly, "all the way would be just fine by me." As I said it I looked over her shoulder to see Lisa still peering at us from the stock room door and I smiled knowingly at her before saying to Claire, "what about your daughter?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.