My Wet Neighbour - Cover

My Wet Neighbour

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

It was two days latter that I next visited Mary again. I got an early morning call from her. Too early really, as I was still getting my husband's breakfast when the phone rang.

"Hi Mary, it's Anne" how are you doing? She said.

"Fine," I said "but it's difficult to talk right now. I'm fixing my husband's breakfast."

"Is he there?" she asked.

"Of course he's here or why would I be making him breakfast." I replied jokingly.

"No, I mean is he in the kitchen with you now?" she went on.

"Oh no, he's upstairs shaving."

"and your son?"

"He's still in bed, I suppose, he usually is." I answered, "Why all the questions anyway?"

Anne didn't answer my question she simply went on, "so are you feeling sexy Mary? Are you in the mood for some fun?"

I smiled to myself and said coyly, "I might be, what have you in mind? Do you want me to call round later?"

"Later yes, indeed, but why not have some fun now. Listen, I'm sat in my bathroom. My husband is in the next room getting dressed and do you know what I am doing Mary?

"No, what are you doing." I said quietly. Although my husband and son couldn't possibly hear me I just felt so naughty talking to Anne that I automatically whispered.

"I'm frigging myself Mary. Bringing myself off thinking about you. I want you to do the same Mary. What are you wearing?"

"I've just got my robe on and a pair of knickers." I whispered.

"Right," said Anne, "remove your knickers now and put them on your kitchen table."

"Anne, I can't. My husband or son could wander in any minute. I can't do this now." I said.

"Do it now Mary or we won't meet later. Is that what you want?" she said rather sternly.

"Of course I don't want that. I can't wait to see you again."

"Then take of your knickers and put them on the table!" she ordered.

I did as I was told. Quickly listening out for my husband and son and hearing nothing of them, I untied by robe and let it fall open. Then I quickly pulled my panties off and closed my robe up again.

"Have you done it?" asked Anne.

"Yes," I stumbled.

"No you haven't have you Mary. You're lying to me, I can tell from your voice. Now one more chance!"

"Okay, okay", I said, "I have taken them off but I'm still holding them. If I put them on the table and my husband or son walk in how on earth will I explain it."

"The risk is the fun Mary", Anne said gently, "Now put them on the table for me."

I was under Anne's spell and beginning to feel the thrill of the situation. I threw my panties onto the table and waited for Anne to speak.

"Now Mary, I want you to move to your sink, lean over it with your bottom facing your kitchen door and pull your robe up around your waist." She said, "when you are in position tell me."

"I can't!" I exclaimed. "It would be bad enough for my husband to walk in to see me displaying my pussy and arse to the world, but if it were my son, I would be mortified."

"Take the risk Mary, you know I'm always right. Go on Mary do it for me." Anne said.

I just couldn't refuse Anne's charms. I walked to the sink, bent over and pulled by robe up. "I'm in position" I whispered down the phone, "Oh God this is so risky, what if...

Anne interrupted, "Good, now I want you to spread your arse cheeks, then bring a hand between your legs and masturbate yourself. Make sure you talk to me Mary, I want to know how you're doing."

I couldn't believe myself as I put a hand on each of my arse cheeks and pulled myself open, gently rubbing around my arsehole with my hands. Then, with my right hand between my legs, I started to rub myself off. I told Anne exactly what I was doing at every stage and could hear her masturbating herself too. I didn't want to take long. Whilst Anne was right that the thrill of being caught was a fantastic turn on, I knew deep down, that I really didn't want to be caught, so rubbed as hard and fast as I could. As I started to feel myself coming, I put my left hand back on my bottom and pushed its index finger into my arsehole. This was enough to bring me over the edge and Anne too as I described to her what I was doing.

As my orgasm came and then subsided, Anne spoke again, "Now wasn't that fun Mary? Did you like the risk of being caught?"

I admitted to her that the thrill of my husband catching me was fantastic and frightening at the same time. How would I explain to him why I was stood in the kitchen at breakfast time, frigging myself to orgasm and who would I say I was talking to as I did it? It really didn't bear thinking about. As to being caught by my son, I told Anne that the very idea terrified me. Although there was a dark corner of my mind that actually found the idea of being caught by my son rather than my husband, the real turn on. I didn't say anything about that to Anne though.

Anne spoke again, "Well done Mary! Now I want you to leave your knickers off for now. Take them off the table and drop them into a corner of the kitchen floor. Then when one of your family sees them it will give them something to think about without actually telling them anything. Let their imagination do a little work! Now, I will expect you to call round here mid-morning. Is that okay with you."

"Oh, absolutely," I said, "I can't wait. You're turning me into a very dirty woman, and I love it."

Anne replied cheerily, "I'm not making you into anything you're not already. I'm just showing you a different side of yourself. It was always there, I just allow you to express yourself. See you later!" and with that she hung up.

I too hung up and then picking my panties off the table, wiped the wetness from my thighs and pussy before dropping them onto the floor. Even this simple act made me feel naughty. Tempting my husband or son to wonder why I had left my panties in the kitchen.

It didn't seem long before the hall clock was showing 10:15 and I was just brushing my hair in the mirror in readiness for calling on Anne. I could fell a wet anticipation in my pussy wondering what she had in mind for today. Five minutes later I was knocking at her door and was surprised to have it opened by a stranger. Before me stood a woman in her mid-forties, of petite frame but with large breasts of a size that were quite out of proportion to the rest of her.

The situation threw me and I just stood in the doorway not knowing what to say when Anne appeared from the Kitchen and said "Hi Mary, come in. Let me introduce you; this is Mrs Kent, my cleaning lady. Wendy," she continued turning to Mrs Kent, "This is Mary my neighbour."

I said hello to Mrs Kent and followed Anne into the kitchen whilst Mrs Kent made her way into the lounge. I closed the kitchen door as we entered and said to Anne, "I thought we would be alone today. Aren't we going to have some fun?"

My disappointment must have been obvious to Anne who said, "Don't worry, Mary, we are definitely going to have fun."

"But what about Mrs Kent?" I asked.

"Don't worry Mary, trust me." she said and then, taking my hand, lead me out of the kitchen and into the lounge where Mrs Kent was going about her duties.

"Take a seat Mary," Anne said.

Mrs Kent turned around and asked Anne, if she wanted her to get on with another room first, not knowing me or what I was there for.

"No, no Wendy," Anne replied, "Mary is a close friend," she said with an obvious and strange emphasis on the word 'close'.

"Oh, I see," said Mrs Kent knowingly.

I could tell they were obviously 'understanding' each other but had to admit that I was confused as to what was going on. Why had we come into the lounge where Mrs Kent was obviously busy when we could have stayed in the kitchen?

It became clear when Anne turned to me and said, "Mary, I want you to understand that Wendy here is a very special cleaning lady in that she offers what you might call specialised services to me."

"What do you mean." I said politely but not really knowing whether to address the question to Anne or Mrs Kent directly.

Anne continued cryptically, "Wendy here, takes care of me when I'm frustrated and cleans up whatever mess I make, if you see what I mean."

I immediately knew what Anne meant, or thought I did, and turned to Mrs Kent to see her reaction. She smiled at me realising at the same moment that I obviously knew Anne intimately as well. There was a silent understanding that we could all be open with each other and be sure that it was confidential.

"Now I think we all understand each other," said Anne and continued, "Now Wendy how about earning a little bonus today?"

Mrs Kent replied, "Certainly madam, what have you in mind?"

"How about you do your work naked today? How would that be for starters?" Anne said and then before getting an answer from Wendy turned to me and said, "Do you think that might be fun Mary?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.