My Wet Neighbour - Cover

My Wet Neighbour

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The next day I awoke just knowing that it was going to be special. I had spent much of the night awake, going over and over in my mind what had happened with Anne the day before. I couldn't wait to get the early morning routine out of the way and call on Anne again.

I gave my husband breakfast and packed in up a small lunch before seeing him off to work at around 8.30. Then I turned my attention to my son. I wanted to get him off to college as soon as possible. I knew I was going next door but didn't want him to know anything of my day's plans. The sooner he was out of the house the better. He didn't have lectures until 10.30 but I managed to convince him that I wanted to do loads of housework and ironing and the sooner he left me to it the sooner I could get on. In the end he reluctantly departed at around 09.30.

This was it! I was now free to see Anne without having to explain to anyone what I was doing next door or how long I would be. I remembered what Anne had said about drinking plenty and downed a pint of water before going upstairs to get dressed. I decided not to dress up too much. I wanted to keep things ordinary. Well as ordinary as engaging in lesbian sex with my neighbour could be. I just put on a blouse, panties and a skirt and made myself up. As I prepared I was feeling horny in anticipation. I wanted to masturbate myself but decided to keep it for Anne.

At the same time as feeling excited I was also nervous. Would Anne have regretted yesterday after the event? Would she welcome me into her house again? I just didn't know what to expect. I think the uncertainty was adding to my excitement in a strange way. I drank another pint of water and paced the house for ten minutes building up the courage to go next door.

Finally, I decided it was now or never. I gave myself a final check in the mirror and left the house. As I turned into Anne's drive I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy get wet. This was so naughty! If my husband or son had a clue what I was doing it would blow their minds.

Anne must have seen me coming up her drive as she was waiting at the door when I reach it.

"Mary", she said, "glad to see you decided to come. I wasn't sure you would."

"I wasn't sure myself," I said nervously.

"Well don't just stand there. Come in. Come in." she said and ushered me into the kitchen again. "So you enjoyed yourself yesterday enough to give it another go?"

"God yes!" I said, "I haven't been able to think about anything else all night."

"Well I glad you're here." Anne said with a smile, "but... "

"But what? Don't you want me here?" I asked worried that I had made a mistake.

"No no, not at all. As I said, I'm glad you made it. It's just that I want you to understand something before we go further. I want us to be friends. I want us to enjoy each other's company and each other sexually, but I want you to understand, for this to work for me I have to be in charge. It's just the way I am. I like to be dominant in my sex life. Is that okay with you." She said.

I thought for a moment and asked, "What do you mean by 'in charge' exactly?"

"Well," replied Anne, "I certainly don't expect you to do things you don't want to but within that parameter I want to run things. I lead the way, so to speak. Okay?"

I thought again and have to admit I quite liked the idea of being dominated by Anne. "Okay" I said, "I prepared to give it a go on that basis."

"I thought you would." She said smiling, "I thought yesterday that I saw signs of submissiveness in you. Am I right? Are you the submissive type Mary?"

"Yeah, I suppose I am." I said, meekly adding, "what do you want me to do?"

"First you can drink this," she said handing me a large mug of coffee.

"No thanks Anne," I said, "I already drunk loads this morning".

"Good!" she said, "but don't argue, drink it!"

I realised we had begun! Anne was in charge and I was to do as I was told. "Thanks" I said taking the coffee and sitting down at the kitchen table to drink it.

Anne was wearing her housecoat and appeared to have no bra underneath although I could see the visible line of her panties as she walked around the room.

When I had finished the coffee, Anne took mug and told me to follow her. I stood up and followed her into the hall way and then on into the lounge, where I had sucked and fingered her to orgasm the day before. The room was fresh and airy, lightly furnished and with a large pair of sliding glass doors looking out onto the garden.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked again.

In the corner of the room was a large footstool standing maybe two feet high. "Get that stool and put it by the glass doors, " she said forcefully, but still in a friendly manner.

I happily did as she told me and then turned for her next instruction. Anne by this time had sat in a chair at the other end of the room and had opened her housecoat. She sat caressing her breasts with one hand whilst the other was slowly making circles on her tummy and just touching the tops of her pubic hair above her panties. She looked very sexy and totally in control whilst I stood looking somewhat lost and mildly pathetic.

"Now Mary, you will masturbate for me. I want you to sit on the stool and masturbate yourself but I want you to do it subtly. Imagine you are in a room with a stranger, maybe some kind of waiting room and you are desperate to bring yourself off. I am the stranger and you want to do it without me noticing. "

I liked her little game playing but asked if I could go to the loo before I started as I was bursting.

"No!" she said sternly, "you may not! You will save that for latter and if I see the slightest hint of you leaking pee I will be very disappointed. Is that clear Mary?"

I nodded.

"Now you may begin", she said.

At first I was nervous. I couldn't get into the role Anne had described for me but as I closed my eyes and relaxed I started to see the 'waiting room' with the woman 'stranger' sitting opposite me. The imaginary role-playing was exciting as I gently and slowly started to rub my thighs together. I imagined I was in a doctor's waiting room and Anne was the receptionist sat at her desk. I turned slightly on the stool so she would not get a full view of what I was doing and then dropped my hand to my thigh. The slowly I pushed my hand under my skirt and reached my knickers with my fingertips. The 'receptionist' hadn't noticed. I delved further with my fingers pulling my knickers to one side and feeling the lips of my pussy. Then I moved my hand just a little further up and my fingers parted my lips and went into my cunt. I checked to see if I had 'been seen'. In my imagination the receptionist was still going about her business. I had to go further. I started to gently and quietly puss two fingers in and out of my pussy and at the same time rubbed by clit with my thumb. My other hand I slowly bought upto my chest and started to rub my breasts through my blouse almost as if I was just brushing some fluff of my clothes. I was by now getting very wet but still desperately tried to stay 'in character' and continue my frigging as silently as possible. I started to feel myself cumming and now totally playing the part I bit my lip as I rocked back and forth on my fingers and tried to keep my body movements to an absolute minimum. Then my orgasm started. It came in waves through me and with each one I tried desperately to maintain my composure as if I really was sat in front of a total stranger in a public waiting room. I had never experienced anything like it before. The total self control mixed with the total lack of control that an orgasm delivers was a potent mixed. Even with my best wills I let out a couple of murmurs as I finally came. Then I withdrew my hand and sat quietly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.