My Wet Neighbour - Cover

My Wet Neighbour

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I am a 38 year-old female living in a small seaside town on the South Coast of England. I am 5'4" tall with a petite figure and small 34A breasts. I keep my body in good shape for my age with a couple of gym sessions a week.

I am married to a decent, hard working man and have a wonderful son of 18. All in all we have a fine life on my husband's good salary even to the extent that I am fortunate enough not to have to work. In short, I am what used to be described as 'a lady of leisure' pretty much pleasing myself as to what I do with my time as long as I cover the responsibilities of being a housewife. All that my husband expects of me, is to keep a tidy home, prepare meals for him and my son and to maintain an active sex life with him. The latter I am happy to do since I have always been sexually active and, if truth be told, my husband is a wonderful, caring and sexy lover. I know the 'feminist' brigade might mock me for my 'homely' life style but it suits me just fine.

I guess my life would have continued in the very safe vein but for a chance encounter with my neighbour, one day last month. Her name is Anne and she and her husband Dave, have been our neighbours for a little over a year now. We have always got on just fine, chatting over the fence etc but have never really got to know each other well. Some of the neighbours seem to be somewhat unfriendly towards them which I put down to their being black in a very white neighbourhood. As far as I am concerned a person's colour is totally irrelevant. If I like someone; great! If I don't; then so be it!

Anyway, to return to my story, I had plans to go out briefly one afternoon which I couldn't avoid and by chance, that morning I had received a call from a local shop saying that some furniture we had ordered would be delivered at the same time. I really didn't want to put the delivery off as we had already been waiting some time, so I decided to ask Anne if she would let the delivery man in. I called round to her house but she wasn't in, so I returned home and kept an eye out for her, hoping I would catch her before having to go out. My trip wasn't until mid-afternoon so I had plenty of time.

I kept an occasional watch out of my kitchen window, when at about 11.00 am I saw Anne pass by the bottom of our driveway carrying some shopping bags. I quickly put some shoes on and made my way down our drive and into Anne's. I figured I would catch her easily but she had already disappeared through their side gate, which led to the main door. I walked up the drive and just as I was about to try the gate handle I heard a strange moaning sound. It was no more than a whisper and seemed to be like a mixture of relief and enjoyment. Almost like he sounds of gently foreplay but totally out of place behind the side gate of someone's house.

I paused for a moment not quite knowing whether to just walk through the gate and knock on the door or whether I should knock on the gate itself. I could still hear the sound but not having a clue what it was I decided to go through the gate. I pushed the gate open and took perhaps two paces through it before coming to an abrupt halt. Anne was stood no more than ten feet ahead of me, facing away from me and leaning with one hand on a low entrance wall. Her legs were straight and slightly apart and her shopping bags discarded in the doorway. Most surprising of all was that her jeans on the inner leg were soaking wet and she stood in a small puddle. As I watched for what seemed like minutes but could only have been seconds, the wetness was spreading around the backside of her jeans.

Bloody hell! Anne was wetting herself! Not only that, I could now see her other hand was obviously rubbing her crotch. I now heard again the soft moaning and obviously realised it was Anne.

I froze for a minute not knowing what to do and then decided that if she hadn't seen or heard me come through the gate I could simply retreat and walk away. I turned quietly but had taken only a single pace when the gate banged shut in the breeze. I turned quickly to face Anne who, hearing the gate, had herself spun round. We stood facing each other. I really don't who was the most embarrassed. I felt like a peeping tom and Anne just seemed mortified to be caught pissing her jeans.

For a moment neither of us said anything, then Anne spoke. Well she didn't so much speak and simply blurted out, "I couldn't get to the door in time!"

"Oh," was all I could say.

Feeling the need to explain further Anne said, "I couldn't find my key and I was just bursting."

I still didn't really know what to say but the sight of Anne wetting and obviously rubbing herself at the same time had sent a tickle through my pussy. Just on the strength of what I had seen I couldn't be totally sure what was going on. However, adding the fact that I had clearly heard her moaning I didn't quite believe her wetness had been just an accident. At this point, I'm not sure what made me do anything other than walk away, but instead I found myself saying, "It seemed to me that you were quite enjoying the experience."

As soon as I spoke I thought I had made a mistake and fully expected Anne to get angry at my suggestion. Surprisingly she didn't. Instead she smiled slightly and said cryptically, "Is that what it looked like, is it?"

Fumbling for words I said, "Look, I'm sorry to bother you. I should have knocked. Sorry!" and with that turned once more to walk away. Just as I grabbed the gate handle Anne said, "Would YOU have enjoyed it?"

I stopped, thought for a moment and said, "I don't really know."

"Have you never been caught short?" asked Anne pushing the point.

I responded, "Well yes I have, but never to the point of wetting myself... well not since I was a child anyway."

I really didn't believe I was having this conversation but the fact that we were talking at all, seemed to make Anne more confident and she then said, "Well maybe you should try it sometime. It's quite a liberating experience and can be really quite fun you know."

"So you were enjoying yourself." I said knowingly and added, "and was it an accident?"

Again Anne smiled and walked over to me. Close enough that I could smell the pee on her jeans. "It honestly was an accident this time, but sometimes it isn't and I always enjoy it." She said, adding, "Does that shock you Mary?

"No I don't find it shocking. Surprising yes, but shocking no. I'm a woman of the world, I know people have many different tastes." I said, trying to appear as relaxed as Anne but actually feeling very nervous of the situation I had blundered into.

Anne continued, "Now you know my little secret, I hope I can count on your discretion. Most people wouldn't be so understanding."

"Don't worry, no one will hear it from me!" I assured her.

"Thank you!" she said and leaning forward gave be a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Do you have time for a coffee?" she asked, "and then you can tell me what is was you came round for."

I knew this was it. The moment to make my apologies and excuse myself or to accept her invitation to a coffee and proceed into a situation that I felt would go further. Everything told me to take the former option but I found myself saying, "Yeah, a coffee would be nice." and then following Anne into her house watching her tight arse clad in pee soaked jeans. It was really quite surreal!

Anne led me into the kitchen and offered me a seat. She then coolly filled and turned on the kettle before turning to me and saying, "It's really time I got out of these wet clothes." With that she took two paces to her washing machine, kicked of her sneakers, undid her jeans and lowered them to the floor. It was all so casual as if it was an everyday occurrence to strip in front of a relative stranger. Once again I felt a pleasurable twinge in my pussy. Was I really finding Anne's little show a turn on? I had certainly never thought of myself as anything other than heterosexual but it was undeniable her beautiful firm body was having an effect on me.

Anne now stood in front of me in just a T-shirt and the skimpiest of white panties, which against her dark skin looked just glorious. Her legs were long and her arse small and tight. She had a fantastic body. She proceeded to place her discarded clothes in the washing machine then sat down across from me. She was obviously in no rush to get dressed.

I found the situation both strange and yet at the same time I could feel that I was most definitely getting turned on. I could feel wetness in my pussy and my nipples hardening. I noticed Anne look at my chest and that she could obviously see the signs of my aroused state as my nipples pushed hard against my blouse.

Anne spoke gently and with a smile, "So Mary, do you think you might try a little pee fun yourself? If I'm not too much mistaken, I believe you're excited by what you've seen today, aren't you."

I started to crumble, "Well, I like to think I'm open minded when it comes to sex, so I just might. You never know!"

Anne immediately and disarmingly said, "Why don't you start now Mary?"

"What do you mean, now?" I replied.

"I mean right here and now Mary. Why don't you try it here, now with me? We have total privacy and I would just love to watch. You know you really are very attractive."

"Oh I don't know about that Anne, I'm really not sure that I could."

"Go on," she urged me, "I promise you really will love the naughtiness of it, particularly doing it in front of someone else and you have my word that it will be strictly between you and me... and after all you did watch me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.