Seminar - Cover

Seminar

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three generation lesbianism at a hotel seminar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation   Water Sports  

That evening, Rachelle was on duty but Claire and myself sepnt the evening together recounting our day's adventures in all their dirty detail and generally enjoying each other's company both intellectually and physically. We agreed that a return trip to the cove would be good and wondered if we made it the very next day whether Lisa would have the same idea and be there again. If she were we decided that we would keep up the pretence of being Mother/Daughter.

"What about Rachelle?", Claire asked, "Do you think we are leading her into things she might regret?".

I replied that as far as I was concerned at no time had Rachelle been forced or obliged to do anything and she certainly had the option not to join us on our return to the cove. Nevertheless I thought it would be nice to ask her.

After our supper, which was served in Claire's room, I phoned Rachelle on her mobile and asked if she was available for the next day. She said that she was on duty but a day out with us was much more agreeable and that she would swap shifts. We arranged to meet early the next morning.

As to the seminar, both Claire and I agreed that we wouldn't be missed and Claire added that she would make sure we got copies of all hand-outs and presentation slides to review in our own time. So it was set, we would spend another day in the 'great outdoors' enjoying some beautiful and some real dirty sex together and if luck was on our side, meet Lisa once again.

The next day dawned bright and sunny with a gentle breeze. It was just so perfect. We all met as agreed and, once again using Claire's car, set off for the cove.

"Did anyone think of food?" I asked.

"I just want to eat you two." Replied Rachelle with a giggle.

"Don't worry." Said Claire in a very motherly tone, "I got a couple of those disposable bar-b-que's and a few sausages, burger and salad and loads of wine and beer. I loaded it into the boot earlier."

"Why the beer?" I asked, "I didn't think any of us were beer drinkers."

"Well I wondered," said Claire, "how you two felt about the 'watersports' yesterday. Surprisingly, I thought it was really sexy and you two seemed to feel the same. At least you said so to Lisa. Or were you just being polite?"

I replied, "No, I really did like it. It surprised me too. I've never done that before and the idea doesn't generally appeal to me but once it happened it sort of made the sex dirty, if you know what I mean."

Rachelle said that she could take it or leave it but that it certainly didn't bother her to do it again.

"So that's what the beer is for?" I asked, "You really have been planning ahead haven't you Claire."

"Well" said Claire, "A few glasses of wine is going to do the trick is it? I figured bulk liquid was what we needed."

We arrived at the cove in what seemed no time at all. I think it was the excitement we were all feeling that made the journey go so fast. Having parked and checked to see if there was obviously anyone around we made our way down the path onto the beach. The cove was as beautiful and peaceful as it had been the day before. Totally deserted; we could have been on a desert island. The sun shone, waves lapped the beach and gently broke over the few rocks into the rock pools. We all set about laying out towels, a couple of picnic rugs and two large sun umbrellas. These would not only protect us from the sun but also afford some extra privacy in the unlikely event of someone approaching down the path. Once we had set up 'camp' we all stripped down to our bathing costumes. Rachelle wore a skimpy g-string bikini whilst Claire and I had both opted for one-piece suits.

We spent the first hour or so just chatting and enjoying a glass of wine. Then Claire said that the heat was getting her 'in the mood' and she started to gently rub her pussy through the material of her swimsuit. Rachelle and I, seeing no reason to rush, simply relaxed and watched as Claire closed her eyes and enjoyed her self-massage. She groaned quietly and with her free hand started to caress and pinch her nipples, again through her swimsuit.

Rachelle, now touching herself, urged Claire on, "Come on Mum", she said jokingly, "cum for your little girls. We want to see you all juicy, don't we Sue?"

"Yeah come on Claire", I said, "don't be a spoil sport, show us that beautiful pussy"

Claire sat up, pulled down the straps of her suit and then rolled it down to her waste. Her nipples were proud and bright red from the rubbing and pinching they had been getting. Claire then stood and pulled her costume right off before laying back down on her towel with her knees in the air and her legs spread.

"That's the way!" I said.

Claire's cunt was extremely wet as she again put her hand to it and continued her masturbation. She pushed a single finger into herself and slowly but with a deliberate rhythm fucked herself whilst rubbing her clit with her thumb. She started lifting and dropping her backside of the towel and with each lift pushed harder and further in with her finger. She seemed now oblivious to Rachelle and I as her masturbation got faster and faster and her groans became louder. "Fuck me, fuck me,... oh yes... oh god... Yes fuck me, oh come on fuck me, do it to me" she cried and she started to cum. As before, Claire's orgasm produced just loads of juice that ran onto her arse and dripped down as she held herself off the towel. Rachelle and I did nothing to interrupt her pleasure. We just watched and enjoyed the show.

When finished Claire sat up and smiled. "God that was a good start to the day", she said, "now for a dip to wash myself and freshen up". With that she got up and walked naked to the water. Her body was just so gorgeous and sexy. Rachelle and I decided to follow. Rachelle removed her bikini top and we both walked to the water and plunged in with Claire.

After some time splashing and swimming Claire said that she was going back to the beach and would start to get some food organised whilst me and Rachelle decided to carry on swimming for a while. Around ten minutes latter I looked up to see two people coming down the cliff path top the cove. Claire was still naked on the beach and I started to wave to warn her. She saw me and looked up. I could see that she had now seen the people but made no attempt to cover herself. She simply continued with lunch preparations. I wasn't wholly surprised as Claire was quite forward when it came to her sexuality.

Rachelle then said to me "Isn't that Lisa, the women from yesterday?"

"It could be" I said but who's the man?

"It must be her husband" Rachelle replied, "Maybe she's bought him along to join our fun. Wouldn't that be good!"

I wasn't so sure that it would be, whilst Rachelle was definitely bi and I certainly enjoyed a man from time to time I thought Claire was probably and exclusively lez. Whatever, and whoever they were, they were here now and that was that. I figured we might as well just make the most of our day and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Whilst we swam I kept an eye on the couple and saw the woman get up and wonder over to Claire. I was intrigued. Claire latter told me what had transpired.

It was indeed Lisa and her husband Paul who had turned up but has they walked passed Claire on the beach they had blanked her. Then a few yards passed Lisa had looked over her shoulder, smiled at Claire and put her finger to her lips as if to say 'sush, keep the secret." Claire being the switched on lady she was, immediately realised that Lisa was playing some game and made no attempt to say hello.

As I had noticed, some ten minutes latter Lisa had wandered over to Claire to talk.

"Hi" she said quietly.

"Hi Lisa, replied Claire, "why did you pretend not to recognise me when you arrived?"

Looking over at her partner Lisa said, "That's Paul my husband. I thought I would bring him with me today to see if we can all have some fun. I haven't yet told him about yesterday and thought if I pretended not to know you we could really surprise him."

"So what have you told him you're doing now?" asked Claire.

"Oh I just said that I would ask you if you might have some spare sun-lotion as I forgot to bring ours." Lisa replied.

"So he doesn't suspect anything?"

"No absolutely nothing! Although he did mention how gorgeous you were as we walked past just now. I think your blatant nudity surprised and excited him." Said Lisa.

"So what have you got in mind?" Claire asked.

"Well when Sue and Rachelle come back from their swim you brief them and encourage them to get naked. Just the sight of you three in the nude will get Paul going. I'm going to tease him until he's so excited he'll fuck me then and there on the beach right in front of you. You then walk over demanding an apology for his lewd behaviour in front of your daughters and threaten to report him to the police... unless, of course, he's prepared to do as you say! I'll convince him that doing what you say is better than getting a rap for lewd behaviour and then he's yours for the rest of the day. We can really have some fun gently humiliating him. So what do you think?"

"I think" said Claire, "that you are a very naughty lady with just a wonderful sense of humour. He won't be angry will he?"

"Good god no!" said Lisa, "he may protest but secretly it will be a dream come true for him to be 'at the mercy' of you and your girls! Now lend me some sun cream and I'll get back to him. All agreed?"

"All agreed!" said Claire.

Rachelle and I returned from our swim some fifteen minutes latter and as we flopped down on our towels, Claire immediately briefed us and explained that we must pretend not to know Lisa. We both thought the plan was going to be real fun and immediately stripped off to get an all over tan. Rachelle, over acting as usual, kept lifting herself to her knees and turning from her back to her front. Each time she did so she made sure Lisa and Paul got a full view of her arse and pussy from their position just a little further up the beach. We could see that each time she did this, Paul was making sure to look and obviously telling Lisa how much he was enjoying the view.

We then saw that Lisa had laid herself next to Paul and was beginning to stroke his cock through his shorts. Then she carefully pulled his shorts a little way down his thighs and fully exposed his already erect prick. Paul had his eyes closed by now and was just enjoying his wife's attentions. Then Lisa lowered her head and we could see she was now openly giving him a blowjob. The poor man was trying to pretend nothing was happening but he was clearly on the verge of cumming. Before he did so, Lisa pulled herself to her knees and carefully pulled her bikini bottom off. The she straddled Paul's cock and lowered herself onto it. Paul was obviously concerned that his wife's blatant display was a bit too much in front of 'strangers' and almost tried to pull her off. Lisa however was determined and immediately started to ride his cock up and down. Paul instantly gave up his protests and started to fuck his wife. After a few minutes Lisa pulled off him and knelt on all fours. Paul too knelt up and looked over at us. He looked both worried and excited at the same time but too excited to stop himself. He positioned himself behind Lisa, entered her and started pumping her in full view of us all.

Claire, seeing that Rachelle and I were getting excited and obviously extremely turned on herself, said, "keep your calm girls. Don't let him see we're enjoying their little show. Remember in a minute I have to go over and pretend to protest my disgust!"

Claire waited until Paul was getting close to orgasm. "I want to get over there just at the point of no return. When he just can't stop himself. That way I get to see him shoot his load. Maximum embarrassment for him!" she said.

Just a couple of minutes latter, and timed to perfection, Claire stood up and marched over to Paul and Lisa. It took only seconds to reach them by which time Paul, having noticed her approaching, was trying to pull away from his wife's cunt. However Lisa was having none of it and simply rode backwards to keep his cock inside her. Then just as Claire reached them Lisa pulled forward releasing his cock as he started to cum. "Oh God!" Paul shouted as his prick sprang free and started to spray cum into the air. The first two blasts landed onto Lisa's back but as Paul panicked and swung round, the next two loads shots out of his cock head and straight onto Claire's legs and feet. Paul looked mortified as Lisa fell to the sand and pretended to cover herself up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.