Seminar - Cover

Seminar

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three generation lesbianism at a hotel seminar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The next day Claire and I, having checked the seminar schedule decided to go on a day out in the local area and contacting Rachelle on her mobile, arranged to meet her outside of the hotel at around 11.00 am after she had finished 'the breakfast shift'.

Having all met up we went to a local coffee house to make plans for the day. Neither Claire nor I knew what to suggest but Rachelle said she knew of plenty of quite beach coves in the area where we could get a tan, be practically assured of some privacy and maybe have some fun! Having had her first real bi-sexual experience only two days before with me, Rachelle was now the keenest of us all to have more of the same.

"My God, your insatiable young lady!" Claire said.

"Yeah I know, but sex with you two is fantastic and I figured if I could add some of my favourite thing to the mix then it would be just perfect." Said Rachelle.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Well I really like outdoor fun, if you know what I mean. You know, the risk of being caught and all that. Although I suppose if I actually was caught it would be mortifying."

"If you think that would be bad what about being caught in the act with two other women. Are you sure about this Rachelle?" Claire asked.

"Oh yes. Yes I'm sure. Can we, can we please go to the beach together?"

Claire looked at me for approval and then said, Alright the beach it is but it must be somewhere we can get privacy and the condition holds; if we go out its as Mother and daughters and you do as I say. Okay?"

"Okay", said Rachelle immediately.

I thought about the possibilities for a moment and then too agreed to be Claire's daughter once again.

"Right then girls, I'll get the car and Rachelle, you can direct us to a nice beach." Said Claire with a definite enthusiasm in her voice.

We took a journey of about thirty minutes from town to the beaches that Rachelle thought would be the most deserted. She assured us that the tourists never bothered to go more than a couple of miles out of town and by going a few miles more you could get all the best coves with no one to bother you. Even then we had to check out three small beaches before we found one that no one else was on. It was a small sandy beach with a grassy cliff to the back and a single footpath leading down from the top. The lay of the land meant that from up on the cliff top you couldn't see the beach itself. This had the benefit of us not being spied on from above but added to the risk that if anyone did come to the beach we wouldn't see them until the last minute. No matter, we thought it was a great little beach and we decided it would be where we would spend the day. Claire had bought a small picnic lunch for us all and made sure to include a few bottles of wine. All in all we were set for a wonderful relaxing and hopefully sexy day together.

The first couple of hours we spent just generally sunbathing, chatting a taking the occasional dip in the sea which was somewhat cold but very refreshing. By now it was late morning and Rachelle and I decided to explore a few rock pools that lay to one side of the cove whilst Claire got the picnic lunch laid out.

When we got to the rocks both Rachelle and I sat down either side of a small pool and started to talk. She asked me if I felt safe enough in the cove to maybe have a little fun latter with her and Claire. We hadn't seen another soul in the hours that we had been there so I told her that I was looking forward to some sun and games after lunch with the two of them and added, "but how about you and I having a little pre-lunch session here by the rock pools?"

"Oh yes please Sue" she purred and immediately ripped off the top of her bikini.

"My god, you're keen!" I exclaimed.

"I know, I been horny all day just waiting for either you or Claire to lead the way" she replied.

I glanced around for one further check of our privacy and then stood up from the rock and removed my swimsuit. The fresh air and sun on my body immediately made me feel so free and at the same time very, very sexy. Rachelle looked beautiful as I took the few paces to her and pulled her bikini bottoms down to her ankles. We embraced and kissed deeply, gently fondling each other breasts and bottoms. I crouched a little lower and putting my hand back onto her bottom found her arse crack and gently pushed a finger into her arse. As I did so she hugged be so tight and started to gently push herself up and down onto my finger.

"I like you fingering my arse, Sue" she said, "It makes me feel so dirty".

While Rachelle and I mutually masturbated and caressed one another by the rock pools Claire was getting lunch ready when she was disturbed by a new arrival to our little cove, as she told us later.

She had been opening the wine when she heard a "Hello" from behind her. Surprised that any one else was there she spun round to see a women of about thirty years of age, with shoulder length blond hair walking towards her and now only a few yards away.

"Hello" said Claire to the woman, who smiled and walked on passed Claire, some twenty or so yards further up the beach and there stopped and started to lay her towel and bags down. Claire was annoyed that our privacy had been spoiled but at the same time had admired the woman's figure and had considered the possibility that she may, in some way, add to our planned adventures.

Whilst setting out lunch Claire said that she had made a point of glancing at the women from time to time to see if there was any sort of response and on the occasions where they made eye contact, noted that the woman smiled at her. Claire made sure to smile back. The woman had made herself comfortable and pulling a book from her bag had lain on her side, facing Claire, and started to read. She had discarded a light sarong she had been wearing to reveal a small, pale-blue bikini.

After some fifteen minutes the woman got up and started over to Claire. As she approached she stopped a few feet away from our towels and said, "Sorry to disturb you but I wondered if you would mind if I were to sun bath in the nude. I always do when I come here since the cove is usually deserted but since you were here first I thought it polite to ask." She then added, looking at the large picnic lunch, "Are you here alone?"

Claire replied, "Actually I'm here with my daughters, they're down by the rock pools, but I'm sure they won't mind if you want to sun bath nude and it certainly doesn't bother me. Feel free!"

"Thanks", the woman replied, "My name's Lisa, by the way."

"Claire", said Claire.

As the woman turned to walk back to her towel Claire quickly said, "Lisa, you're more than welcome to share our picnic if you like. We have more than enough."

"Oh I wouldn't want to intrude on you." Lisa replied.

"Not at all!" said Claire, "Please do join us, if you would like".

"Well in that case, thank you very much for the kind offer" said Lisa, "I would love to." And with that she sat down whilst Claire passed her a glass of wine.

After some ten minutes of general chat to get to know each other a little, Claire asked Lisa how often she came to the cove.

"Oh at least three times a week, if I can. I married so I don't have to work and I have no children so my time is really my own. I just love to come here for the peace and quiet and, if truth be told, to get an all over tan. Its really unusual to find anyone else here."

As they chatted Rachelle and I came back from the rock pools, flushed with the aftermath of our mutual masturbation. Claire looked at me as we approached her and Lisa and smiled a knowing smile. She knew straight away what we had been up to. As Rachelle and I sat down Claire introduced Lisa to us and us to her and told us that she had invited Lisa to share our meal. As agreed, we were introduced as her daughters.

We all sat together, chatting, sharing our meal and generally having a laugh. It was amazing how we so quickly felt at ease with Lisa although I suspect Rachelle was a little concerned that any further chance of some sexy fun had been spoiled by Lisa's arrival.

She need not have worried. As we neared the end of our meal Claire turned to Rachelle and myself and said, "Lisa asked me if we would object to her sunbathing naked. I of course told her that we wouldn't mind, would we girls."

"Not at all mum!" said Rachelle.

"Fine by me" I said.

"There you are Lisa, I told you it wouldn't be an issue so go right ahead." Said Claire.

"Thanks" said Lisa looking over to where her towel was, "I will latter then."

"Oh you don't have to wait Lisa, you go right ahead." Said Claire almost challenging her to get naked where she was rather than returning to her towel.

I knew immediately what Claire was up to.

"Well I don't know... er... um..." said Lisa.

"Go on" urged Claire, "we wouldn't want to put you off particularly when you've said how much you enjoy you're all over tan."

"Well if you're sure you don't mind." said Lisa as she slowly unclipped her bikini top and took it off to reveal a pair of lovely firm breasts and large brown nipples. There she stopped.

"Well you won't get an all over tan like that will you!", Claire goaded her, "Come on relax and get those bottoms off!".

Lisa looked at both me and Rachelle for assurance and then briefly standing up she removed her bottoms and sat back down again. As she did so we all saw that she had practically no hair on her pussy. She was gorgeous.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.