Seminar - Cover

Seminar

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three generation lesbianism at a hotel seminar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Nine-thirty saw the start of my seminar day with an initial presentation on Denial of Service hacker threats. Whilst the talk was interesting and professional I couldn't really concentrate thinking of Rachelle and the night we had just spent together.

After a couple of hours we broke for coffee and I wandered into the anti-room and grabbed a cup of strong black coffee. I made my way to the back of the room near the doors out onto a sun terrace to enjoy the view and clear my mind in the hope that I would start concentrating on my work. As I stood drinking I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned to see a women, in her late forties perhaps, smiling at me. She introduced herself as Claire and asked if I was enjoying the seminar thus far.

I responded politely, feeling in some way as if I knew her or at least had made her acquaintance. We continued our chat for a few minutes when I asked her, by way of conversation, if she was staying in the hotel.

Claire responded, "Yes, I'm in room 340 just across the hall from you!".

The penny dropped. I stuttered, "Oh yes, I saw you this morning didn't I, picking up your newspaper..." And trailed off into an embarrassed silence. I could feel myself flushing red.

"Indeed you did!" she replied, "and you're the woman I saw kissing the maid goodbye, presumably after spending the night with her, are you not?".

Her frankness made me even more embarrassed. I didn't know what to say but Claire broke the silence by continuing, "pretty little thing isn't she. What's her name".

"Rachelle." I said, before even thinking about it.

"And am I right about you and her?"

"Look!", I said quietly, "shall we continue this conversation on the sun terrace?", worried that people may be over hearing what we were saying.

Claire and I walked out onto the terrace where she said, "So am I right?"

I looked at her silently, she was well kept, in her late forties, as I said, about 5' 6" tall with a very good figure. Her breasts were fairly big for her frame but not huge and her hair was long and lightly permed. After the initial silence I decided to respond as frankly as she was asking. Whilst she wasn't my usual type I thought her attractive and figured she would hardly be asking such leading questions unless she too had some interest in me, sexually that is.

"Yes you are right. Rachelle did spend the night in my room. Does that interest you?", I asked.

"If it did, would that be okay with you?" she replied.

"Yes I think it would be okay with me."

We were both being careful what to say, neither of us wanting to say the words so I decided to move the conversation on by asking Claire if she was 'that way inclined'.

"Look, I think we are both talking about the same thing here. I'm not a lesbian, but I am bisexual and if you might be interested in some company during this week then I would certainly be keen for us to get to know one another a little better."

This seemed to break the ice and Claire responded by saying that she would certainly like to spend some time with me but questioned whether she was my type in light of the fact that Rachelle was so young. I whispered to her that whilst my preference was generally for younger girls I thought her most attractive and re-iterated that if she wanted some company then I was 'game'.

"Splendid!" she said in a posh voice, "how about we meet this evening?"

"That sounds good to me", I said and then remembered that I had told Rachelle to come to my room at 7:00pm. I decided not to tell Claire this and instead asked if she could make it fairly early, say 6:00pm and if possible that she come to my room. I figured it might be interesting if Rachelle arrived once Claire was already there.

Claire said that 6:00 suited her fine since her last seminar session was due to finish at 4:00pm. With that, she gave me a wink, before turning and walking back into the seminar room for the next session.

The rest of the day was fairly straightforward with a number of talks interspersed with a buffet lunch. Although, to tell the truth, my mind was still not really on the job, rather, engaged as it was, on Rachelle, Claire and the potential for this week away from home, to turn into an experience to remember. I finished my last session at 5:00 p.m. and went to the bar for a quick couple of drinks. I felt I needed to relax myself as the thought of Claire's visit had made me tense and excited all day. After a couple of whiskies, I went up to my room to prepare.

As soon as I had closed the door, I stripped out of my formal clothes and turned on the shower. I wanted to save myself for the possibilities ahead but as soon as I felt the cascading water on my flesh I just couldn't resist a quick feel. This, somewhat inevitably, led to bringing myself off thinking once again of the beautiful young Rachelle and the more mature and undoubtedly more experienced Claire. The thought of them both together finally bought me to a tremendous orgasm.

Having finished my shower and my wank I dressed again in a Japanese style kimono-wrap under which I put on stockings, suspender belt, bra and panties. I thought just a robe was too simple and wanted Claire to see me at my sexiest. By the time I had dressed it was only a few minutes to six and, quickly tidying my room, I sat on the bed and waited for Claire. I still wasn't totally sure she would turn up. After all we had only spoken for a few minutes. A few minutes in which we had been unbelievably frank and open with each other about our sexuality. It may be that she would have second thoughts but I dearly hoped not.

I was not to be disappointed as only a few minutes after six there was a gentle knock on my door. I opened it to see Claire before me, beautifully made up and wearing a short black dress, black stockings and, if I wasn't mistaken, no bra. I couldn't resist wondering if she had also left off her knickers. She had made a great effort to look her best, which made me glad I had done the same.

I showed her in. In anticipation of the evening ahead I had, at lunchtime, arranged for three bottles of good white wine to be put in my mini-bar to chill. Claire sat down and made herself comfortable whilst I opened the first bottle and offered her a glass. I still made no mention of Rachelle but knew that I would have to move things along quickly with Rachelle due to arrive in a little under an hour.

I sat down opposite Claire and sipped my drink. She did the same, with neither of us knowing quite what to say. Eventually I reverted to safety and simply commented on how lovely her dress was. Claire leaped at the opportunity my compliment provided to start a conversation.

"You look very good yourself, Sue," she said, "that kimono is beautiful."

"Thanks", I said, "I wanted to make the effort to look my best for you."

"I hope I'm worth it" she said looking at herself.

"Oh believe me, from where I'm sitting you are most definitely worth it" I responded.

Claire by this time had already finished her glass of wine and stood to pour herself another and to top up my glass. As she did so she reverted to the frankness with which she had first spoken to me that morning and asked bluntly, "So, tell me Sue have you masturbated today?"

"Good God, what a question!" I said.

"Not really.", she said, "we both know we fancy each other and hopefully we are both here to do something about it. For myself, I've returned to my room twice during the day to masturbate myself. I just haven't been able to stop thinking about meeting you tonight and imagining what you and the little maid got up to last night. I've been so excited I just had to bring myself off. Are you telling me you haven't been feeling the same?"

"Well I have to admit when I showered to get ready I did frig myself. Like you I've been pretty excited all day." I responded.

"And what did you think about as you played with yourself?"

"You, of course!" I said, "and Rachelle. To tell the truth I imagined you and her together!"

"Me and the little maid, wow!", said Claire, "Due you think I might be able to meet her as well sometime this week?

"Who knows." I said, determined not to let on just yet, that Rachelle was due to come to my room within the next hour, "but if you do I expect you to put on a good show for me."

"Do you like to watch then?" she asked.

"Well I like to get involved, but yeah, watching is fun too." I said.

"So how about I start this evening with a little show for you then?" Claire asked.

"Perfect, that would be just perfect, Claire", I said, thinking how great it would be for Rachelle to arrive during Claire's 'performance'.

Claire smiled and stood, saying, "Why don't you start by putting on some music and then tell me what you would like me to do."

I put on the radio and set it to some gentle background type music and then told Claire that I would love to watch her masturbate for me.

Claire turned her back to me and started to gently sway her hips. As she did so, in time to the music, she reached behind her back and lowered the zip on her little black dress. As the back fell open it confirmed that she had indeed chosen not to wear a bra. The skin of her back was beautiful. She slowly pulled the dress from her shoulders and pushed it down to her hips. Still not turning to show me anything, she danced some more and them, placing her fingers back into the dress she pushed it down to the floor and stepped out of it. I was right about the knickers too. Claire wore none and stood before me but still facing away. Her bottom was firm and smooth looking like that of women half her age. Her legs were slender and her ankles slight.

I so desperately wanted her to turn around. I had started to rub my mound through the silk of my kimono and at the same time was pinching my nipples with my other hand.

Claire then took two steps to the table/desk at the end of my room and bending forward rested her shoulders on the tabletop and slightly spread her legs. It was the most gorgeous site. A beautifully fit, nearly fifty year-old women showing her nude arse to me and together with a totally sexy hint of pussy between her spread legs, still clad in her stockings and suspender belt. It was a stunning scene that made me sigh out load with lust.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked in a gentle whisper.

"Oh yes, oh yes... " I replied as my own masturbation took on a more frantic urge. I pulled my panties to one side and inserting a finger into my cunt started to finger fuck myself. Claire looking over her shoulder saw what I was doing and smiled. Turning her head away from me again she reached between her legs and started to frig her own pussy spreading her pussy lip wide. Then she bought both hands behind her arse and spread her bottom cheeks wide. Her arsehole was fully exposed to me.

"Suck me.", she whispered.

I fell to my knees and crawled over to her. Still on my knees I held her arse cheeks apart and started to lick both her arse hole and her pussy. My tongue darted deep into her cunt as she squirmed on the table top returning her own hand to her clit and started rubbing hard.

"God this is soooo good Sue!", she explained almost breathlessly, "bring me off, frig me sue, fuck my cunt, fuck my arse, just please fuck me."

I continued licking at her thighs and pussy and at the same time spat on my index finger and inserted it gently into her arse hole. I started to finger fuck her arse nice and gentle as she started to shake. I knew she was coming and pulled away from her. Sitting on the floor between her legs I watched as she continued to work on her clit and pussy.

"God, God... I'm coming" she groaned as her legs gave way and she collapsed on the floor next to me wringing the last throws of orgasm out of herself. For the first time I saw her tits. Her nipples were huge and brown. They must have been sticking out nearly an inch and her pussy was covered in sticky juices. She was truly spent and looked just so unbelievably sexy. I lent forward and kissed her full and deep as she put her hand onto my knickers and grabbing the thin material drew it up between my pussy lips and started to pull it up and down hard. She was bringing me off using my panties. I shouted for her to do it harder and harder until I too reached a fantastic orgasm. We sat on the floor kissing and hugging each other.

"That was just great!", she said, "I'm so glad I saw you and Rachelle this morning, otherwise I would never had guessed that you and I could have such fun together. I want more, I want to stay all night with you. I want to do things together that you have never even thought off."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.