Essentially Lisa
Chapter 7: She be, the ONE

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: She be, the ONE - Read along as one woman goes through a series of blistering sexual encounters with a variety of different people, from her older boss to her bi-sexual girlfriend, to her group of boyfriends and a few strangers as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Not only did Lisa spend all of Saturday night with both Mr. and Mrs. Collins - locked in a continual stream of sexual encounters, but it was more of the same for her on Sunday as well. Jack, Lisa's boss, had to go to work so he could tend to the art gallery. The nymphomaniac was scheduled to work today as well, but Kim convinced her husband to allow Lisa to stay here the remainder of the afternoon. Jack gave into her wishes and even agreed to pay Lisa's salary today.

So while the man took care of his business on this lazy Sunday, Kim and Lisa continued to fuck each other with wild, lustful abandon. The two ladies, in fact, managed to have sex in every single room of the spacious home. Kim, the older and more experienced woman, played the dominant role while the bombshell-blonde, Lisa, was totally submissive.

By the time Jack arrived home at 5:15pm, there was so much sexual carnage and wreckage around the house that the pickings for him were awfully slim. Both Kim and Lisa had fucked each other beyond belief today. The two ladies were tired and exhausted, but that didn't prevent Jack from sticking his cock into Lisa's ass - just like last night. She didn't have any problems with him doing it, either.


The couple, who had been married for over 25 years, gave Lisa an open invitation. She could come to their house at any given time. The door would always be open for her. Kim and Jack even offered to let Lisa move in with them, if the blonde so desired. If that were to happen, she would have to assume the full-time submissive role. Lisa, of course, had absolutely no problem with that. In fact, it was her goal in life to eventually become a 24/7 submissive.

However, she declined the offer - for now. Lisa was very much in love with both Jenn (her room-mate) and Jeremy (her primary boyfriend). She enjoyed her life as it was, and wanted to spend equal time with all the important people in her life. Kim and Jack were now part of that very exclusive group - and they would see plenty of Lisa because of it.

The enchantress felt extremely comfortable around both Kim and Jack. Lisa's time with them on Saturday evening was the greatest night of her entire life - and things only promised to get better as she became more involved with them.

Moving in with the married couple and becoming their full-time submissive, somewhere down the road, could still very well be a possibility. As for right now, Lisa wanted to keep all of her options in life open. She was too young and adventurous to be making long-term commitments.


On the way over here last evening, Kim had fucked Lisa in the car and in the process, tossed the blonde's miniskirt onto the road somewhere. Since she wasn't wearing a bra or panties in the first place, combined with the fact that Jack had confiscated her blouse, Lisa didn't have a single piece of clothing to wear home. Kim thought about sending the young woman on her way totally nude - after all, she was a slut - but decided against it.

She let Lisa borrow an old, worn-down dress which had several noticeable holes in it. The outfit gave Lisa the appearance of an insatiable whore even more than going home without any clothing on would have. That was the idea.


After promising to visit again sometime later this week, Lisa was driven back to her apartment by Jack. The time was 7:22pm and it was still light out, but that didn't stop the slut from offering her boss a long, good-bye blowjob in the front seat of his car. Anyone who walked by would have seen the lewd act - as could those from their apartment windows. It really didn't matter to either individual who saw them.

After receiving a mouthful of cum for her efforts, Lisa got out of the vehicle and watched as her boss drove away. She turned and began walking toward her apartment, realizing just how sore and aching her body truly was. The blonde had been put the type of sexual workout over the past 24 hours which it took most people a lifetime to experience. It was time to submerge herself in a nice, hot bath, then go to bed and not wake up for 12 to 15 hours. She was that exhausted.

As Lisa walked through the apartment complex, en route for the quarters she shared with Jenn, she felt like a whore. The tattered, torn dress which Kim had given her was drawing several looks and stares from everyone who passed by. Even though her breasts and pussy were (just barely) concealed, Lisa figured she would be better off without a stitch of clothing on at all. The dress had so many holes and tear marks... it wasn't fit to wear in public.

One of the people who passed Lisa in the corridor was a neighbors of hers, an older woman who always seemed mean and uptight. She shook her head at Lisa with a look of disgust on her face. How could anyone be such a slut?, she thought to herself. Girls like that needed to be straightened out.

Lisa felt humiliated by the expression she received from Mrs. Harvey, but continued walking until she finally reached her apartment door. That hot bath was calling her...


Upon entering the apartment, some relaxation time in the tub was suddenly the furthest thing from Lisa's mind. Her pussy immediately started to burn with desire as she saw her room-mate and lover, Jenn, in the middle of the living room floor with both Jeremy and Ian on either side of her. The voluptuous 19-year-old was on her knees, busily servicing both guys' cocks with her mouth and hands.

"It's about time you got home!" Jeremy exclaimed, looking over at Lisa. "Not a moment too soon, either. I called a bunch of guys and they should be here anytime now."

Lisa moaned as her body shivered with erotic delight. Yes, she was exhausted, and probably in no shape for another round of sex. But when the idea of a gang-bang called, Lisa always seemed to listen. This was even more intriguing for her because Jenn would be involved, too.

"Did you have a good time with that couple?" Jeremy asked, looking at Lisa while Jenn worshipped his cock.

"Yes," was her reply. "Mr. and Mrs. Collins... I'll be spending a lot of time with them in the future."

Lisa looked at Ian. He was one of the newcomers to her circle of lovers. A few days ago, Ian - who was the on-site repairman for the apartment complex - interrupted both Lisa and Jenn as they were having sex in their bedroom. He came here to do a job, but wound up having a memorable three-some with both ladies instead. Now, he was part of their group.

"You'll have to tell me about what happened with your boss and his wife," Jeremy said. He smirked and added, "What a nice, CLASSY dress you have on too!"

With that comment, Lisa felt like even more of a slut.

"You can sit down there, on the sofa," Jeremy told her. "Go ahead and watch Jenn suck both me and Ian off. After we're done with her, you can lick each others' pussies."

Both ladies moaned with that proclamation. Lisa, doing as she was told, ventured over to the sofa and took a seat. She immediately pulled the skirt part of her dress up, to her waist, and started rubbing her pussy with two fingers.

"I want more than a blowjob," Ian said, pulling his cock from Jenn's clutches. "I want some pussy. Get on your hands and knees, baby."

Jenn moaned once again as she followed through on the request. Ian moved behind her and grasped her hips with both hands, then guided his full erection into her pussy.

The young woman grimaced at first, but soon adjusted to the size and feel of Ian's cock inside her. He began to thrust his way in-and-out of her, going at a steady, quick rhythm. All the while, Lisa sat on the sofa and continued fingering herself. She was a voyeur too.

"Oh yeah," Jenn panted, urging the repairman on. "Oh yeah! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me harder!"

On her hands and knees in the doggie-style position, Jenn's big breasts to began to wildly bounce and flop about as Ian now hammered himself into her. He was pounding away with all the strength in his body - giving her the type of fast, frenzied workout which she truly lived for.

Jeremy dropped to his knees in front of Jenn and shoved his own cock into her face. The blonde looked up at him with lust in her eyes as he stroked his big erection, just before he grabbed her head and drove himself into her mouth.

Jenn gagged for a moment but soon recovered and began to greedily suck and slurp away at the man's cock. Her head bobbed back-and-forth as she drew him in-and-out of her warm mouth with long, quick strokes. Ian was still pumping away at her pussy. Jeremy reached around Jenn's body and cupped both of her heavy-set breasts with his hands, kneading them.

Jenn groaned and sucked faster. She took Jeremy's cock further into her mouth, letting the tip lodge itself deep within her throat. She held the nasty position for several seconds, enjoying the scent of his pubic hair upon her nose. Jeremy gripped the back of her head with one hand while using the other to pinch and squeeze one of her nipples.

Meanwhile, Ian continued to piston his way into Jenn's willing pussy - over and over again. He was filling the blonde completely, driving her insane with mad pleasure.

Jeremy now held Jenn's head with both hands and was stuffing her face with his cock, thrusting himself hard and fast into her awaiting mouth. Jenn was in paradise. Her clit was throbbing and her jaws were sore.

"Oh God..." Lisa moaned, her finger a blur as she flicked it across her clit. The mere sight of her girlfriend being treated like a rancid piece of fuck-meat was turning her on. Soon, Lisa knew, she would have to get on in the action...

Ian withdrew his cock from Jenn, only to sit down on the floor and pull her toward him. "Ride me," he demanded.

Jenn turned and straddled the man, lowering herself onto his hard, pulsing shaft. She leaned forward and began to bounce up-and-down on his prick, tossing her head back in the process. Jenn moaned heartily as she fucked Ian, his cock rubbing against her clit with every movement. Soon, Ian reached up and grabbed her breasts, and squeezed away.

From behind, Jenn felt a pair of hands on her hips. Jeremy had settled there. He pushed her forward until her bare breasts were squished upon Ian's chest as they continued fucking each other.

Jenn then gasped as Jeremy pushed his cock against her anus. This excited her so much that she reached back, grasped his cock and guided it directly into her ass.

With one hand on her hip, Jeremy shoved forward until his entire length was embedded in the young woman's bowels. Then, he started to pump himself in-and-out of her anus as Jenn now writhed and squirmed upon the cock in her pussy.

"OH FUCK YES!" was her immediate moan. The feeling of having two cocks in her at the same time was too incredible for words. Jenn was still new to this sort of thing. It gave her an intense pleasure, until just recently, she never knew even dreamed existed before.

"I want her ass now," Ian proclaimed.

Jenn felt Jeremy pull out of her anus from behind. She lifted herself off of Ian's cock as both guys quickly traded places. Jeremy pulled Jenn down on top of him, his erection sliding upwards, deep within the confines of her pussy. At the same time, Ian slipped his cock into Jenn's anus and immediately began with a hard, furious pumping.

The blonde's breasts swung about beneath her, in Jeremy's face, as Ian fucked her faster and faster. Jeremy caught one of her nipples in his mouth and started to suck it. A very short time later, Jenn screamed out in orgasm.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Her clit throbbed and spasmed with the earth-shattering power of her release. Jeremy let himself go, his cock exploding in her pussy and filling it with his hot, sticky sperm.

Ian decided to get in on the act, too. He screamed at the top of his lungs while pumping load after load of sperm into the blonde's willing ass. Jenn could feel the dual dose of sperm inside her, sloshing around, and groaned in arousal as she experienced the latter half of her own orgasm. Jeremy started to feast upon one of her breasts again as he embraced her to him, holding tightly.

"Oh yes," Jenn breathed as Ian pulled his cock out of her anus. He rubbed it on her asscheeks, grinning broadly.

"Why can't every woman be like Jenn and Lisa?" he asked.

Jeremy suggested that both he and Ian clean themselves up after the torrid bout of anal sex with Jenn. The two guys ventured into separate restrooms as Lisa, who had taken her dress off just seconds ago, dropped to her knees on the floor and crawled over to her quivering girlfriend. Lisa could see fresh trails of sperm oozing from both her pussy and ass. The sight looked absolutely delicious to her...


Moments later, as Jeremy emerged from the restroom, his eyes widened with glee as he noticed five men - one of them being Ian - seated at various places throughout the living room - watching Lisa as she was between Jenn's widespread thighs, licking away. The group of guys was finally here.

Joining Ian in the living room were four African-American men - which was the type that Lisa preferred. Two of them, Peter and Darius, were part of her inner circle. The other two guys, Keith and Alex, were more acquaintances with Lisa. Nevertheless, she was more than willing to take them on.

Jeremy smiled at the men as they openly leered and gawked at the sight of Lisa and Jenn together, on the floor. Lisa was on her hands and knees, her ass perched high in the air with her face buried between Jenn's inviting thighs. She was making her girlfriend scream with desire while licking and slurping away at her pussy. All nearby cocks were hard.

A short time later, Jenn clutched her legs tightly around Lisa's head and screamed out with an uncontrollable orgasm.

Very thirsty, Lisa continued using her tongue, lapping up the messy remains. She didn't stop until Jenn's little pussy was completely licked dry, and clean.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.