Essentially Lisa - Cover

Essentially Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 3: Better Late Than Never...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Better Late Than Never... - Read along as one woman goes through a series of blistering sexual encounters with a variety of different people, from her older boss to her bi-sexual girlfriend, to her group of boyfriends and a few strangers as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Shortly after Lisa and her boss, Mr. Collins, shared a searing fuck across his office desktop, the lecherous old man decided that he wanted to receive a "goodbye blowjob" from the 20-year-old woman before she left work that day. Lisa already had a prior commitment as she was to meet three of her boyfriends - Jeremy, Darius and Peter - for some group sex. In fact, she was supposed to meet them several minutes ago. But when her boss asked for yet another blowjob, Lisa was more than happy to oblige.

For her oral efforts, which Mr. Collins considered to be outstanding, the blonde and bodacious Lisa was rewarded with a mouthful of sperm. She greedily swallowed the heavy load down, not wanting to miss a single drop. It was delicious...


As Lisa cleaned herself up and got dressed, her boss said that she was to wear more revealing outfits while at work from now on. What she currently had on - a black blouse and matching dress pants - made her look classy and responsible. Mr. Collins informed Lisa that she was to come to the art gallery from now on with a "playful and naughty" type of outfit. Not only did the man want her to dress this way for his own amusement, but it may attract more customers...

Lisa, the carefree and easy-going type, did not have a problem with anything her boss requested. Even though he was a good 34 years older than her (54-20), Lisa looked forward to her future encounters with Mr. Collins. She had always been interested in the prospect of "older men".

After one final kiss, Lisa was finally able to pry herself away from the clutches of Mr. Collins. It was 6:15pm, and she was over an hour late for her meeting with Jeremy, Darius and Peter. Lisa hoped none of them were worried about her.

More so, however, she hoped Jeremy, her main squeeze and a somewhat dominant type, would not be upset at what she did with her boss this particular evening. Lisa, with her very submissive nature, did not like for Jeremy to be mad at her.

To clarify... Jeremy would not be upset with Lisa because she had sex with another man behind his back. He actually approved of such things, because it made his girlfriend into more of a slut. That is what Jeremy wanted her to be like.

If he were be to upset, however, it would be because Lisa was so late without at least giving him a telephone call beforehand. Of course, Lisa did not have much opportunity to make a call when Mr. Collins whipped out his big cock...


The young woman hopped into her car, a red Honda CRX, and made the 10 minute drive over to Darius' house - which had been their designated meeting place. Lisa smiled to herself when she saw three cars in the driveway - each representing one of her boyfriends. At least none of them had lost hope for the evening, and went off...

Lisa parked on the street curb and checked her hair and make-up one final time before stepping out of the vehicle. Just as soon as she closed and locked the car door, Peter, the newcomer to the close-knit, friendly group, emerged from the house and literally ran all the way down to her.

"Lisa..." he said. "Where in the world have you been? Are you okay?" The 23-year-old man glanced at her car. "You haven't been in a wreck... have you?"

"I'm perfectly fine, Peter," she told him. "Where is Jeremy? I need to speak to him." Lisa looked up at the house and saw Jeremy, her primary love interest, standing on the porch. He had kindof an ominous look on his face...

"What happened to you?" Peter inquired as Lisa went by him, and started making her way up the front walk to Jeremy. Without a response to his question, Peter shrugged his shoulders and followed Lisa to the porch.

Jeremy could tell that Lisa was perfectly fine, so he decided to cut to the chase and get to the hard line of questioning right away. "Where have you been, slut?"

Lisa's body shivered with those harsh words from Jeremy. This woman was so very submissive, and loved it when guys took charge with her. It made her tremble with desire...

The blonde took a hold of Jeremy's forearm and said, "Inside." She guided him into the house while Peter tagged along behind. Darius, meanwhile, got up from a nearby chair and made his way over to the group.

"You were supposed to be here having sex with alll three of us," Jeremy told his girlfriend. "I hope you have a good explanation why you are what... MORE than an hour late."

Lisa took a deep breath and said, "I fucked my boss."

"WHAT?" Peter explained, shocked.

"I fucked my boss," Lisa repeated, her eyes focused on Jeremy as he stared directly back at her. "One thing led to another... and I was over his desk, him fucking me from behind." She let out a sigh. "I loved it so much."

Darius and Peter looked at her with stunned expressions, each knowing that Lisa's boss was perhaps old enough to be her grandfather. Jeremy, though, stared back at her with a mischievous grin upon his face. Interesting... he thought.

"Take your clothes off," the man quietly told her. "Now!"

In the blink of an eye, Lisa responded to Jeremy's request by literally ripping her blouse from her body, followed by her stylish dress pants. She did the same with both her bra and G-string, and kicked her high-heeled shoes off to the side as well. Now, completely nude, Lisa looked up at Jeremy with part apprehension, part excitement upon her lovely face.

Jeremy grinned and shook his head. "Screwed your boss. Damnit, girl... you're a fucking slut. Aren't you?"

"Yes Jeremy, I am," Lisa replied quietly.

"You are... what?" the man returned, wanting to hear her be a little more specific. "Tell me."

"I'm a fucking slut," Lisa told him. These kind of exchanges made the young woman burn with lust. "I'm a fucking slut who loved fucking my old man boss."

Jeremy nodded his head and smiled once more. "Did that boss of yours make you cum?"

"Yes, he did," was her response. "And I made him cum, too. Once in my pussy, and another time in my mouth."

Jeremy had heard enough of this. He quickly closed the distance between himself and Lisa, and placed his hand on her shoulder. "On your knees!" he demanded while giving her a moderate shove downward.

Lisa, now into full submissive mode, dropped to her knees and looked up at her man with expectant, hopeful eyes.

"You're a fucking whore, Lisa!" Jeremy told her in a harsh voice. "And the three of us... myself, Darius and Peter, we're going to treat you like a fucking whore tonight!"

The other two guys, catching onto this game, grinned and nodded their heads in total agreement. Everyone was going to have a good time this evening - that was for sure.

Jeremy quickly undid his belt, got rid of it, then pulled both his trousers and briefs down as well. He immediately fisted his semi-hard cock and thrusted it into Lisa's face. "You know what to do with it, slut... get to work!"

Lisa had not seen Jeremy this riled up in some time - if ever. It was very exciting to her for him to be like this.

Obeying his earlier command, Lisa grasped the thick base of Jeremy's cock and started to lick away at it. The man let out a content sigh as his shaft began to grow immediately. A drop of pre-cum oozed from its tip, and Lisa quickly lapped it up with her tongue. Then, she looked up at him and let out a playful giggle.

Meanwhile, Darius and Peter each prepared themselves for the festivities by getting undressed. Soon, both of them knew, they would get their turn with Lisa as well.

Lisa opened her mouth wide, then placed her full, moist lips around the diameter of Jeremy's prick. She took it about halfway into her mouth, let began to bob her head up-and-down at a blistering pace while looking up into her man's eyes. The duo, of course, exchanged lustful glances.

As the bombshell blonde did her slut-duty, Jeremy's cock continued to grow in both size and girth. A short time later, it had reached its maximum length.

The 20-year-old then took even more of Jeremy's erection into her mouth and continued to bob away.

"I love your cock," Lisa cooed through garbled words, her mouth full.

"Fucking whore," Jeremy reiterated, a smile on his face. "Cock-hungry, fucking whore."

"Pussy-hungry too," Darius grinned as he stepped closer to the duo. "Remember her new girlfriend... Jenn. Lisa is a cock-hungry, pussy-licking, fucking whore."

"Of course," Jeremy said while looking at Darius. "The best thing this slut ever did - besides meeting us - was getting herself a girlfriend. Makes for great theater, to watch two sluts in action like that."

"It's too bad Jenn can't be here tonight," Darius commented. "I feel like fucking both of them, senseless."

"Lisa is more than enough for me," Peter said, adding his two cents to the equation.

The young woman listened to their exchange of words as a passionate rage continued to build within her, as she sucked and slurped away upon Jeremy's massive erection. Words, which was very evident by now, were a major turn-on for her.

Peter joined the gathering, then both he and Darius began stroking their respective cocks just inches away from Lisa's sweet, cover girl face. Her gaze switched from erection to erection as she continued to pay homage to Jeremy's own shaft with both her mouth and tongue.

"Guess what, baby?" Darius chided her. "You're going to get all three of these cocks tonight... over and over again."

"You're also going to get a triple-penetration," Jeremy told his girlfriend, which caused her to moan. "All three of your slut holes, filled at once... over and over again."

Jeremy then growled with hot desire as Lisa took the full length of his erection into her mouth. He could feel the tip of his cock lodged somewhere deep within the blonde's throat. Lisa looked up at him and held this position for several seconds, her mouth stuffed full - to its greatest limit.

Lisa then withdrew Jeremy's shaft from within her mouth for a short time - long enough to give its full length a long, sweeping lick with her tongue. Then, she quickly gobbled it up again - as if this were her first meal in days.

Meanwhile, both Darius and Peter looked on with approval as they continued to stroke their respective cocks on either side of Lisa's face. Just a little while longer...

With his full length still in her mouth, Lisa caused Jeremy to growl once again as she extended her tongue and somehow managed to lick his thick, hairy balls. It was an incredible feat for her just to extend her tongue, because her mouth was stuffed to the hilt. The man, in response to this, tossed his head back and sighed - obviously lost in a sea of lust.

When Lisa began to bob her head up-and-down upon Jeremy's shaft in rapid-fire succession, he completely lost control of his body. He let out a deafening moan and then grabbed the back of Lisa's head and pulled her close, so his entire prick was once again stuffed in her mouth. Jeremy then growled before a thick stream of cum burst from his cock, directly down his girlfriend's throat and into her stomach.

Jeremy then laughed with erotic glee as he gently pumped his hips back-and-forth, while still holding Lisa's head - wanting to milk every drop of his gooey sperm into her hot mouth before finally pulling out. After several seconds of this, Jeremy's well had finally run dry... and then he let go of Lisa's head, and withdrew his cock.

"Did you suck your boss that way?" he asked her, in a strict tone.

"Yes Jeremy," Lisa replied, extending her cum-stained tongue for all three of her men to see. "But I like sucking you guys a lot more than I do Mr. Collins."

Jeremy grinned and shook his head. "Fucking whore..."

Upon hearing Lisa say that she enjoyed sucking their cocks - like he didn't know that already - Darius presented his own to the blonde's lovely face. She looked up at him and offered a sweet smile, then took the African-American's rod into her mouth and began sucking away with a passion.

Usually, Lisa would use at least one hand, if not two, to stroke the lucky recipient at the beginning of a cocksucking session. But not this time - because both hands were busy.

She was using her left hand to rub and massage her large breasts, which always seemed to bring her great pleasure. She was not afraid to touch herself, or masturbate, in front of others. It was very natural for her.

Lisa's right hand, though, had an even more important job than her left. Its long, slender fingers were wrapped around Peter's full erection, pumping and stroking it fiercely, as she continued to display her expert oral skills upon Darius.

"This girl is incredible," Darius said in awe, looking down at her. "She can suck me forever if she wants." Lisa giggled at those words. "I mean it, girl. I really do."

Peter was enjoying the expert hand job he was receiving, but his cock required a little more attention than this. He used his hand and unhooked Lisa's fingers from his erection, before dropping down into a seated position upon his knees directly behind her. With her mouth still full of Darius' shaft, Lisa turned her head slightly and moaned as Peter placed both hands upon her hips. She knew what he was about to do to her - and was looking forward to it.

Peter pulled Lisa's hips downward, until she was seated upon his upper thighs. Darius, of course, realized what was happening and accommodated both of them by squatting downward. The last thing he wanted was for his cock to leave her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.