Essentially Lisa - Cover

Essentially Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 2: Workman's Compensation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Workman's Compensation - Read along as one woman goes through a series of blistering sexual encounters with a variety of different people, from her older boss to her bi-sexual girlfriend, to her group of boyfriends and a few strangers as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Earlier this morning, Lisa woke up and knew that the time seemed absolutely perfect for a little fun with her three of her boyfriends. She hadn't been double- or triple-banged in a couple of days, which was rather unique for her. Plus, Jenn was upstate for the entire day, visiting some family on this warm, lazy Sunday. But most of all, Lisa awoke with a sexual itch inside herself that needed to be taken care of.

However, there was one minor problem - Lisa had to work today, at the art gallery. The young woman always put in an eight hour shift on both Saturday and Sunday, unless her cheerleading schedule dictated otherwise. Though it would be nice to have weekends off, she needed the extra money and those two days were her only chance to work full shifts.

But that itch still existed, and needed to be remedied in the worst possible way. Lisa was not the type to feign sickness and call off from work, though. So, she simply gave her primary boyfriend, Jeremy, a telephone call in the morning and basically told him to round up two of her favorite African-American studs (Darius and Peter) for a late afternoon gang-bang. Peter, by the way, was someone who Lisa had recently met. Jeremy was more than happy to oblige; he and Lisa set specifics for the encounter and then bid farewell for now - they would meet again at 4:10pm.

Lisa's day of work at the art gallery, where she was employed as a salesperson, seemed to drag on forever. Quitting time could not come soon enough, as Lisa knew a short ten minutes later, she would be servicing three guys, all at the same time. The idea made her tingle inside...

Lisa, however, received some bad news a little after 3:30pm. Her boss, Mr. Collins, asked her to stay an hour extra today. The man told Lisa that since business was booming today, he needed her stay over for an hour.

Although she wanted to get out of here, Lisa really had no choice but to say yes. After all, this was her job and she needed to be in good standing with her boss. So, her encounter with the guys would have to wait until 5:10pm. She called Jeremy - her main boyfriend - and let him know.

When the clock finally read 5:00pm, Lisa was all set to go. She was already on her way out the door when her boss, Mr. Collins, suddenly came up from behind her and asked her to stop. Lisa was a bit irritated, but did not let her boss know this. What could he possibly want now? The gallery always closed at 5:00pm sharp on Sundays.

"I'd like to see you in my office," he told her.

Lisa groaned inwardly but followed Mr. Collins to his office in the back of the gallery. Whatever this was - the blonde told herself - it better be quick. Jeremy, Darius and Peter were all waiting for her.

Mr. Collins escorted Lisa into his office, and motioned toward one of the chairs situated in front of his big desk. Lisa took a seat and slipped her jacket off, then watched as her boss went behind his desk and did the same. He gave her a friendly smile before starting.

"Lisa, I need to talk to you for a moment," the man said. His voice was somewhat deep and strong; and it caught the submissive side of the young woman. She felt a shiver run through her body as he spoke those particular words.

"Yes?" Lisa replied meekly. "What is it, sir?"

The man leaned forward on his desk and looked intently at her. "Earlier, I asked you to stay here an hour extra because we were a little busy today with customers. You did... and for that, I am very grateful."

"That's not a problem, Mr. Collins," the 20-year-old replied, a bit nervous. She could sense something was up with his tone. "I... I can use the extra money."

"The reason I brought you into my office, Lisa, is this... After I asked you to stay a little extra, I watched you go over and make a telephone call. You know that I do not approve of such things while on the clock."

Lisa gulped her throat. He sounded very serious. "I'm sorry, Mr. Collins... I promise I won't do it again. I just had some plans for this afternoon - I wanted to tell my friend that I would be a little late. I wasn't on for long." She paused and quickly added, "I need this job..."

The man nodded his head and looked at her. "Ahh, yes... plans. Well, since you were using my telephone on my time, I thought I had every right to do a little eavesdropping. And that is what I did..."

Lisa's face suddenly turned white. The telephone call her boss was referring to was the one she had with Jeremy at about 3:35pm. "Eavesdropping? Umm... what did you hear?"

Mr. Collins let loose a huge smile, at which time Lisa's heart fell in her chest. "I heard plenty, dear. Hmmm... let's see if I can remember some of what you said. Ahh yes... it's coming back to me now. 'Jeremy, Collins asked me to stay over an hour.' 'I am sorry... I want to get fucked so bad - even more than you.' 'Make sure Darius and Peter are ready for me, because I can't wait to get out of here so I can take all three of you on.' 'My pussy has been burning all day long.'" Mr. Collins paused, then let loose another big, toothy grin. "Yes dear, it was something like that."

Lisa felt horribly embarrassed. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect to have this type of conversation with her 50-something boss. It was humiliating...

"You're too good of a worker to fire," the gray-haired man said. "However, that does not excuse you from using the telephone on company time."

"Yes sir, I know," Lisa replied, her gaze lowered.

"And especially, using my business line like it is a 900 sex line. I don't approve of that, missy. You are to use that line for customer inquiries - ONLY."

"Yes, sir," the blonde returned, meekly.

"However, I am a very forgiving man, Lisa," Mr. Collins said in a more upbeat tone. "I am willing to forgive your little transgression... provided you do me one little favor."

Lisa's eyebrows raised as she looked up at him. That tone of voice sounded familiar. "Oh yeah? What's that?"

Lisa gasped as her boss stood up from behind his desk. His suit pants were nowhere to be found, and he was stroking a massive erection in his right hand. He pumped his cock several times, gauging Lisa's reaction, then wobbled it before her face. "Take care of this for me, dear." He grinned and added, "You're not the only one in this office who has been wanting to get fucked all day long."

Lisa licked her lips and smiled at the man. Although he was much older than her, the blonde had always thought of Mr. Collins as an attractive man. Never before, though, did any of her ideas about him involve sex. Not until now, at least. That cock sure looked delicious, Lisa told herself...

"What would you like me to do, sir?" the blonde asked in a sweet, tender tone.

Collins grinned, knowing he had this grade-A piece of ass under his clamps. "Why don't you come over here and let me help you out of that outfit? It would be like unwrapping an early birthday present."

"Of course, sir," Lisa squealed, getting out of her seat before making her way over to him.

The young woman closed the distance between them, and immediately grasped her boss' thick cock while grinding her large, firm pair of breasts upon his chest. Collins smiled, knowing he had stumbled across a literal gold mine here.

Collins used both hands to grope and squeeze Lisa's firm breasts through her thin blouse. He smiled down at her, as she continued to stroke his big cock with her right hand. "I've dreamed about this moment since I hired you, honey."

"Too bad it didn't happen earlier," the blonde snickered. "From now on... when I feel horny at work, I know who to turn to... YOU!"

"Oh yes," Collins moaned, unbuttoning Lisa's blouse. His eyes were wide, bulging with lust, as he slipped the garment from his employee's shoulders. Lisa continued to pump his cock while the man unsnapped her bra in back, and quickly got rid of it. What was unveiled was the most perfect set of bare breasts the man had ever laid his eyes upon.

The 50-something man continued to gawk at the sight of Lisa and her perfect breasts, until she used her free hand to pull his head down to hers, for a searing kiss. Collins' tongue dove right into Lisa's sweet mouth upon lip contact, while his hands closed over her 37c-sized breasts and began massaging both with great eagerness and passion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.