The Guesthouse Stories
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Angel and I walked for about fifteen minutes. Totally naked, and still lustful after our fuck. The feeling of just walking through the woods with nothing on and the evidence of our fucking still covering our bodies was really sexy.

Best of all was the adrenaline rush I was getting as we got nearer and nearer to where we had left mom and Clare. I could feel my excitement growing and my cock started to rise once again. When we got to the edge of the wood we could see mom and Clare sitting in the grass, drinking wine and chatting. The scene seemed so normal that I suddenly got nervous.

"We can't do this Angel," I said, "If we just walk right up to our mothers with nothing on, how on earth do you know what their reaction might be. Your mother might fucking kill me for taking advantage of you in the forest."

"Don't worry, trust me, they'll go for it." She replied, "As I said, if you've fucked your mom and I've had sex with mine then they just can't refuse the chance for us all to have a session together."

Angel's words put my mind at rest a little. I reached down and grabbed my swollen cock and gave it a couple of jerks. Pre-cum started to rise.

"Here goes then!" I said to Angel as I took her hand and we strolled briskly out of the trees and made directly for mom and Clare. Looking ahead I could see that mom had seen us approaching and then gave a 'double take' as she obviously realised we were naked. She instantly got to her feet and Clare, at the same time, knelt up to see what had caught mom's attention. By this time Angel and I were only twenty yards away and walked right up to mom and Clare before either had a chance to say anything.

Angel spoke first with a cheerful, "Hi Mum!" as though it was perfectly normal to wander out of the woods with nothing on, holding hands with a man sporting a raging hardon.

Not surprisingly Clare's reaction was a little less relaxed. "What the fuck are you doing?" she shouted at Angel. She then immediately turned to me, having spotted by cock bouncing up and down, and said "I trusted you Sam to look after Angel not to abuse her and here you are wandering straight out of the woods, obviously having fucked my little girl."

Mom had said nothing. I looked at her. She was looking at my swollen cock and then looked at me. Before I could say anything mom just smiled, a knowing smile and Angel started to talk.

"Calm down mum", she said to Clare, "Sam didn't rape me for God's sake. I wanted him to fuck me. I haven't been properly fucked for weeks and out there in the woods just seemed such a great place to do it. And you know what mum, Sam fucked me in the arse. A real hard arse fuck!" With that Angel turned her back to our mothers, bent slightly forward and pulled her arse cheeks apart to show them the remnants of my spunk still dripping from her arse. She then turned to face them again and said "so what do you think of that then mum?" She was just so dirty.

Clare just looked totally shocked by her daughter's brazen behaviour. "Okay Angel," she said, "I suppose you old enough to make your own choices, but why do you walk straight up to us still undressed and with Sam in that state?"

"Because mum, Sam and I have been talking and he knows that you and I have had sex together and, guess what mum, Sam has fucked Paula here!"

"Yes I know!" said Clare.

"What do you mean, you know!"

"Well, Paula and I have been talking and she told me."

"Talking eh?" said Angel, "If Paula told you that, then I bet you've been doing more than talking whilst Sam and I were in the woods. Have you two fucked?", she said looking from her mother to my mom and back again. "You have haven't you! If nothing else mum, I know you had a bra on when we left you and where is it now mum, eh?"

Feeling a little left out of the conversation I said, rather pathetically, "So what now then?"

Angel continue to lead events, "Sam here is going to fuck his mother for us mum. The two of them are going to put on a little show for us and then I thought we would just take it form there."

Clare instantly smiled and put her arm around Angel's shoulder. "Well my little Angel, you really are a clever little thing aren't you," she said as she let her hand drop onto her daughters breast and started to tweak her nipple. "Come on then Sam, let's see you use that weapon of yours. Angel and I expect a good show from you and little Paula here. I've never seen a son fuck his mother before and the thought is getting me real juicy." With that and with her other hand she started to rub her own pussy through the material of her shorts.

Mom walked over to me and took hold of my dick without saying a word. She sank to her knees and started to gently suck me as Clare and Angel sat down next to the picnic basket and started to watch. Mom looked directly at them both as she slowly, gently and silently sucked and licked. I knew she was performing this blowjob for them and I was just the prop, so I too stayed as quiet as possible and let mom get on with it. She put her hand down the waistband of her shorts and started to finger fuck herself as she continued to suck me. Clare and Angel just looked on with excitement.

"Come for Sam," said mom gently to me, "come for mummy, please come for mummy."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.