The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Whilst mom and Clare had, unbeknown to us, been getting it on together, Angel and I had been exploring the gorge. We had been walking and generally making polite conversation concerning the beautiful scenery for about ten minutes when Angel turned the conversation towards private matters. She asked me if I intended to stay in our small town for the whole of my life, what plans I had, whether I had a girlfriend and all sorts of generally personal questions. It certainly didn't bother me and I was quite happy to tell her that whilst I someday wanted to travel I was quite happy at present helping out mom at the guesthouse. I also told her that I didn't have any steady girlfriend.

The truth was I didn't need one. I was getting all the sex I could dream of from my own mom and the thought of working at a relation ship at that time in my life just seemed a real drag. Of course I didn't tell Angel that, I just told her I was between girlfriends.

I asked Angel about herself and whether there was anyone partner in her life at the moment.

"No," she said, "my mother is a bit over protective of me since she and dad split up, so I don't get the freedom I want. Don't get me wrong, mum's not oppressive but the idea of me getting a good fuck without her knowing or at least finding out and giving me a hard time about education and responsibility and unwanted pregnancy and all that jazz, just doesn't seem possible."

She seemed to stop abruptly, realising that she was probably complaining too much in response to what had been just a polite enquiry from me. Sensing there was more to Angel than the well-behaved little innocent she was portraying I decided to push the point.

"So your mom keeps close tabs on you and doesn't let you have boyfriends?," I asked in a surprised tone.

"Well not exactly, I mean she's not that bad," responded Angel, "its just that I could be a whole lot naughtier given the chance, if you see what I mean."

I told Angel that she was now confusing me and asked bluntly whether she was getting it or not.

"Well yes, from time to time, but I have had one or two really wild experiences that it's difficult to repeat with mom around."

"Really!," I said, "like what?".

"Oh no!," said Angel, "you don't get me that easy. If you want me to tell you about my wild times then first you gotta tell me yours. I'll do you a deal. If you tell me something that really shocks me, that's really wild, and that I believe to be true, then I'll tell you about my most radical sexual encounters. Deal?"

I remained silent for a while. I knew I had stuff to tell that would truly shock Angel, but how far could I safely go? After some considerable thought and prompting from Angel, I blurted out, "Well I've done it with another guy!".

"What fucked another guy?," asked Angel, "you're gay are you?"

"No, no, not gay,", I quickly responded, "its just the opportunity arose to fuck this other guy and I tried it. That's all!"

"And did you like it?", she said.

"Yeah sure, it was good. It's not something I've done regularly but I won't deny I liked it". I quickly added "What about you, ever done it with another girl?"

"Well now, that would be telling," she said coyly, "and you haven't shocked me enough yet. You've got to do better than a one off gay fuck to shock me!"

Angel wasn't giving anything away, but I still figured she was being straight with me. I thought again long and hard about what to say to her to get her to open up, figuratively speaking. I decided to go for broke, figuring I could always pretend to be joking if she was just too shocked.

"I've fucked my own mom!", I exclaimed.

There was utter silence! Then Angel stopped walking and looked me straight in the eye and repeated what I had said, "You've fucked your own mom?".

"Yeah," I said, "I really have fucked my own little mom."

"Christ, you're not joking are you!", she said, "you really have got it on with your mom."

"Well is that shocking enough for you?"

Surprisingly Angel smiled and said, "oh yes ineed! You win! You've shocked me all right!"

I was now to find out if I had gone over the top. Would she scream and run away or stay? "So you gonna tell me your wildest experiences then? After all a deals a deal."

Angel lent against a tree and smiled. "You're right a deals a deal! Well without going into full detail, I'll tell you my top three wildest sessions. In third place", she said laughing, "I fucked two guys at once, at home whilst mum was downstairs." She paused and thought before continuing, "In second place I had sex outdoors with a guy within yards of other people."

"And first?" I asked.

Again Angel paused for some long thought and them smiling again said softly, "In first place,... I fucked another women!"

"Lesbian sex is hardly that shocking", I mocked, "it hardly ranks number one!".

"Oh but we have more in common than you think, Sam," she said, "I didn't just have sex with any women. I had sex with mum!".

"You're kidding," I said excitedly, "You fucked with your mom too?"

I walked over to Angel and put a hand over each of her shoulders and onto the tree she was leaning against. I just knew that she was hot! Her revelations to me had left her flushed, her nipples were sticking out through the material of her top and she was breathing heavily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.