The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two days latter the time for Peter to depart our house arrived. He had been very quiet since we had humiliated him by my fucking his arse and getting the whole scene on video. Nevertheless he had shown no bad feelings towards us. Peter had always been most pleasant and remained that way. I guess he simply accepted that in the end we had won the game and turned the tables on him and along the way we had all enjoyed ourselves.

Peter came downstairs with his packed bags mid-morning. We walked outside with him to his car.

"You know I have really enjoyed my stay here.", he said, "it was wonderful getting to know both of you so intimately".

"It has been wonderful for us too Peter", replied mom. "I would never have believed our lives could have been so changed by one house guest, but I am glad it has and grateful to you for making it happen".

Mom then lent forward and kissed Peter on the cheek. "No hard feelings about the tape?", she asked.

"No I guess not", Peter said, "just as long as it stays private, and I believe you will stick to your word".

"Absolutely!", said Mom, "It will remain totally private." She added, "If you ever want to come and stay again Peter, please don't hesitate, we would both like to see you again some time."

With that Peter climbed into his car and left us. I put my arm round mom's shoulder and we turned to walk indoors. As we did so another car pulled into the driveway. As it came to a halt the window was wound down and a women leaned out.

"Hello", she said in a very quite voice, "one of the locals in town pointed us in your direction for accommodation. Would you be able to put us up for two or three days?".

"What exactly are you looking for?", mom replied.

"Oh just a double room, its just me and my daugther. We are on our way down south and just want to rest up for a few days and take in some of the local scenery", the women replied.

"Sure," said mom, "that will be no problem. I'm Paula and this is my son Sam. He'll get you bags and help you indoors".

"Thanks", said the women climbing from her car and introducing herself as Clare. Her daughter then got out of the car and said cheerily, "Hi, I'm Angela, but people call me Angel!".

"God knows why!", said her mother laughing.

I grabbed the bags and we all made our way indoors. Mom showed our new guests into the Kitchen and offered them some coffee and sandwiches. I took their bags upstairs to the attic room that Peter had vacated that morning. It kind of amused me to be putting them in a room that had seen so much sexual activity in the past couple of week. If only they knew what had been going on in this apparently respectable house. I then made my way back downstairs and joined Mom, Clare and Angel in the kitchen.

Clare, I figured, was about the same age as Mom, in her late thirties, and had a similar figure. She was about 5'3", slim, petite but with larger breasts than mom's. Her hair was long, dark and lightly permed.

Angel took after her mother and was eighteen years old. With the exception of Angel having her hair straight, she and her mother could have been sisters. I thought they were both real good looking and was very happy to have them brightening up the house for a few days.

"So you'll be staying for a few days then?", asked mom, "where did you say you were heading?".

Clare replied that they were on their way to see her folks in South Carolina but since Angel had a few weeks off school, they had decided to take the journey slow and double it up as a touring holiday.

"So what about your husband?", mom said and then quickly added, "if you don't mind me asking."

"Sadly my husband and I were divorced a few years ago now", Clare replied, and then hugging Angel real tight she added, "so its just me and my little Angel here!".

"Sorry", said mom, "I didn't mean to pry".

"Not at all", said Clare, "I still get on with my husband, its just better we don't live together if you know what I mean".

I thought it best to change the subject and spoke up telling Clare and Angel that their bags were in the attic room and then asking them if they had any particular site seeing in mind during their stay with us. Angel piped up that she was keen to see some of our great scenery and to just chill out for a few days. "Got any recommendations?", she asked.

"For good scenery and real secluded chill-out country you should try Woodville Gorge", I said and immediately notice mom look at me with a wry smile, obviously recalling our recent sex session there with Susan.

"Sounds good to me", said Angel, "What do you think mom?".

"Fine!, said Clare, "but we'll need instructions on how to get there."

I quickly cut in, "It's a bit of a rough road but well worth it. You'd be better in a 4x4 but you're welcome to take mine tomorrow if you want."

Not wanting to miss a chance to get to know these two gorgeous women better I added "Of course, I'll be glad to take you there if you don't mind the company. Mom and I sometimes picnic there, how would you feel if we all went for the day, it's real beautiful, you wont regret it!"

"Well that would be real kind of you Sam", said Clare, "are you absolutely sure you and your mother have the time?".

"Absolutely," said mom, "it will be a pleasure."

Clare and Angel then excused themselves and went up to their room to unpack their bags.

Mom took the opportunity to ask me, "are you planning some entertainment with our new guests?", she asked, "or was the choice of Woodville Gorge just a co-incidence?".

"I don't know what you mean mom", I replied smirking.

The next morning mom got up early and prepared a huge picnic. I entered the kitchen as she was packing it into the hamper and cheekily asked if she had remembered to take carrots.

"No, but I've got a lovely cucumber", said mom with just the dirtiest look on her face, you could imagine.

We both laughed and quickly hugged each other. I took the opportunity to feel her arse through her shorts and give her a beautiful deep kiss. My dick immediately started to rise but mom pulled away and told me to stop being so naughty and control myself. "If you're lucky, you'll need all you strength for latter", she said.

We loaded up the 4x4 and set off around 10.30 arriving at the gorge about 45 minutes latter. Clare and Angel immediately commented on just how beautiful it was and how lucky we were to have such a place so near.

We went to the same area of grass that we had visited with Susan just a few days before. Mom set down the hamper and immediately opened a bottle of wine.

"Who wants some?", she asked holding up the bottle.

"Oh yes please", said Clare, "it's a bit early but if we've got all day here then we may as well get relaxed".

Before Angel could respond to the offer of wine, I asked here if she would care to come for a walk with me and see a bit more of the gorge and the surrounding country.

"yeah sure", she replied, "That sounds great. Is it alright with you mum?"

"Yes that okay honey", Clare said, but be careful and make sure Sam takes good care of you.

"Don't worry, I will", I said, adding that we would be no longer than an hour.

With that Angel and I set off, slowly walking up the valley along the river bank whilst mom and Clare settled on the grass with their bottle of wine.

As it turned out Angel and I were gone just a little under an hour but not by much. The time was not only taken up with site seeing but with a fantastic outdoor sex session that I will recount in the next chapter of this story. For now, I want to relate what Mum and Clare got up to in our absence, as described to me by mom latter that evening.

After Clare and I left the grass area and wandered off into the woods mom and Clare had settled down on the grass to chat, drink some wine and take in some of the mid-morning sunshine.

Clare enquired of mom whether dad was still on the scene.

"Oh sure", said mom, "but he is a computer engineer and his work takes him away to the city most of the time so he tends to stay in Motels rather than travel home each day. He would end up spending hours travelling."

"So why don't you live in the city then?", asked Clare.

"We all love this area so much we decided a long time ago that it was worth him being away for a few weeks at a time, in return for the benefits of living where we do. Also running the guesthouse gives us extra income so we plan that he will retire early. In the meantime we put up with him being away", said mom.

"But what about... well you know... what do you do for... er...", stumbled Clare.

"You mean what do I do for Sex?", said mom plainly.

"Well yes, what do you do for sex, I know how much I miss not having a husband around." Responded Clare.

Mom told me the wine was relaxing her nicely by this time and she was more open with Clare than she had intended to by.

"Well you know, there's always masturbation and a few well chosen toys", she giggled, "and I have to admit that I have had one or two encounters with guests. But don't get me wrong, its not like I don't love my husband dearly, its just sometimes... well sometimes situations just arise and if you haven't had a good cock for a fortnight the temptation can be overwhelming. Does that shock you Clare, I do hope not".

"No it doesn't shock me", said Clare, "as I said, I know what it's like to get frustrated from time to time."

The wine was beginning to remove both mom and Clare's inhibitions and Clare then asked mom, "so tell me, what was your last sexual encounter with a guest. I would just love to know the details. Go on tell!... please".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.