The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Grandma stayed one further day, which she spent at home with Mom and me. I fucked her twice more and she and mom fucked and sucked and wanked each other at least four times during the day. Every time my back was turned they would disappear upstairs and fuck again. It was the most incredible day of what was rapidly becoming a fantastic period of my young life.

The next day we hoped would be a little more restful and quiet. Since Peter's arrival Mom and I had had practically no time to ourselves and the almost daily sexual adventures were getting pretty tiring. I was therefore quite a relief when Peter phoned to say he would be away one further day on the major development site he was surveying. Great!, we thought, lets just chill out for a whole day!

At dinner that evening, Susan kept looking at both Mom and me and smiling in a naughty childlike way. Like she knew a secret that our other guest, Mr Jackson, didn't and was just bursting to tell. When Mr Jackson excused himself from the table and left the room Susan immediately bought up the subject of sex.

"God, I've missed being with you two while you grandma visited", she said, "all I've been wanting to do is get it on again. And I guess you two have had to behave whilst she was around, huh?".

If only she knew!

"Maybe when Peter gets back tomorrow we can all fuck together again. What do you say?", Susan asked.

Mom responded, "Oh, I forgot to tell you Susan, Peter is away another day so you'll just have to frig yourself tomorrow."

"Oh really, Peter's away another day then is he!", said Susan, "Well in that case I might just invoke his deal. He said I could use you in his absence, didn't he! You heard him didn't you!".

"Oh come on Susan, we are both real tired. We thought we would just have a quiet day round the house and yard tomorrow. Why don't you just wait for Peter to get back." Mom said.

"No chance!", responded Susan sharply. "I want it again tomorrow and you're two are going to oblige. You wouldn't want to upset Peter would you. I've decided I'll take the day off and we are all going for a picnic tomorrow. You sort out the food and make sure there is plenty of wine, oh and some carrots.", she added looking directly at mom and laughing. "I'll check a map to decide where to go."

"I hope you don't expect us to be doing anything in a public place Susan.", said mom.

Susan responded instantly, "I told you I would make you take risks, and it starts tomorrow, outdoors! Now lets not talk about it anymore, there is to be no argument." With that Susan changed the subject and simply made polite small talk for the rest of the evening. No further mention of our planned outing was made!

The next morning Susan came down for a late breakfast. It was just she, myself and mom in the house. Susan was wearing loose shorts, sandals and a T-shirt. I could clearly see she had no bra on as her little nipples rubbed against her T-shirt. She looked really cool and fresh. Mom had already made the picnic, which was in a hamper on the sideboard and had dressed herself in a flowing cotton summer dress. It was practically see through and exposed a tiny pair of white cotton panties and matching bra. She looked so sweet, like an innocent little girl.

"I see you got the food ready," said Susan to mom flicking open the hamper. She rummaged around and pulled out the handful of carrots mom had included, as instructed. "These will be just fine!", she said looking directly at mom and rubbing the carrots up and down like she was wanking a handful of cocks. "This is going to be fun!"

Susan continued, "I have decided that we will go out to Woodville Gorge. The river there is lovely for a swim and its fairly private."

Woodville Gorge was indeed a beautiful place where the river left the gorge and opened up. The water was shallow and cool. Lightly wooded hills and patches of grassland surrounded the whole area. As Susan had said it was also fairly private; just the occasional adventurous couple camping or the odd forester walking through. If we were going to fuck anywhere outdoors, this was as nice a place as you could find.

I have to say that the thought of doing it outside was a real turn on to me. I know most people like the risk of getting caught but for me it was more about being with nature. Doing something as natural as fucking seemed right in the semi-wilderness. I had spoken to mom about it earlier that morning and she seemed very worried about the risk we may get caught. I had told her that even if someone did spot us from a distance they would only think they had got lucky and found someone having some fun. Logically there was no way, anyone would automatically think that we were mother and son. When she considered this she calmed a little but was still very unsure about Susan's plans.

We loaded up my 4x4 and made the 45 minute drive to the gorge on almost deserted summer roads. I had driven in the gorge area before with friends so I knew the area fairly well. I made straight for a grass area surrounded by trees and within twenty yards of the river. It was real secluded because the track down to it was rough and only experienced 4x4 drivers and a few hardy walkers ever went that far. I felt sure we would be safe here to play our lovely games.

Mom laid out the picnic and opened a bottle of wine while Susan wondered over to the river to take a look. I took the opportunity to check mom was okay about things. She said she was fine and that the seclusion had put her at ease. Susan returned some five minutes latter and we all sat down to an early lunch and a couple of bottles of wine.

After we had eaten well, Susan, without saying a word, lay back and slipped her shorts down her legs and kicked them off. She then sat up and pulled her T-shirt over her head. She sat there simply in her sandal and a pair of small pink panties. She leaned back on her elbows, facing mom and I, and started to gently caress her tiny nipples until they stood hard.

"This is just lovely", she said with eyes half closed and legs half open. From her small panties you could clearly see that she had little or no pubic hair. Mom obviously also noticed this and asked Susan if she had shaved since our last fucking together.

"Sure, do you like it", said Susan, sitting up and pulling the crotch of her knickers to one side exposing her clean-shaven mound to our full view. With her other hand she rubbed her mound and then gave her clit a few rubs before letting her knickers cover her pussy once again.

"Now," she said looking at my mom, "why don't you slip out of that dress and let the sun get to you skin a little".

She asked but it was as good as an instruction and mom knew it. She knelt up and unbuttoned the half dozen or so small buttons that held her dress closed. She then slipped it from her shoulders and lifted it into a pile next to her on the grass.

"I think we'll have that bra of as well, don't you.", said Susan.

Mom removed her bra.

"That's better", said Susan, "Now we both have nothing more than knickers between ourselves and total outdoor nudity. Does that turn you on?"

Mom was clearly turned on by the situation with her nipples as hard as Susan's and a distinct wet patch on the crotch of her panties. For myself, my cock was getting hard and quite uncomfortable in my jeans.

"I think we should start with a little masturbation. Would you like that?", Susan Said. She positioned herself sat facing mom and so close their raised knees were inter-twined.

"What about me?", I blurted.

"You may remove your clothes now if you wish, but you are not to touch yourself. You will sit quietly and watch your mother and I masturbate", replied Susan.

I stripped buck naked in a matter of seconds. I couldn't wait to feel the air on my body. My cock was very hard and engorged. The veins stood out as it jerked up and down of its own accord. I went to rub myself but Susan instantly shouted, "No, you will not touch until I say so!". God, I was bursting already.

Susan's attention returned to mom as she, with one hand rubbed her own breasts whilst with the other she started to rub mom's pussy through her knickers. Mom followed Susan's lead and mirrored her actions. They sat quiet and softly frigging each other lost in their own little worlds and seemingly oblivious to my presence. As their mutual masturbation progressed it became more physical, they started rubbing harder and pulling and pinching at their own breasts and nipples. Mom yelped as Susan grabbed her clit hard. They both started rocking back and forth and groaning as their orgasms started to build. They moaning turned to talking and the talking got dirtier.

"Fuck me, fuck me you little bitch... frig me, bring me off... harder you little slut", mom exclaimed as Susan pushed a finger round the side of mom's knickers and into her pussy.

"Knickers... get the knickers off", shouted Susan as she rolled away from mom and ripped her knickers quickly off and discarded them. Mom rolled onto her back and raised her knees to her chest as she too pulled her knickers down and off. Both then resumed their face to face position and stuck a handful of fingers into each others cunts.

They started to pump each other brutally. It seemed to be a competition to see which could get the other to orgasm first. They were sweating and swearing and finger fucking each other for all they were worth. Then mom stopped talking and started to groan again. Susan was winning as mom drifted into total lust and started to buck her hips onto Susan's fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.