The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Later that afternoon I found mom out in the yard. She was brushing some leaves into a pile and putting a couple of chairs away in the storage shed.

"You should let me do that mom", I shouted as I approached her.

"Yeas, I know, but I wanted some fresh air so thought I would come out into the yard and sort things out., she replied. "How's your grandma?", she continued, "has she said anything to you since this morning?".

"No", I replied "but she does keep looking at me in a real lustful way. You know mom, the way you do when I haven't fucked you for a few hours", I said smiling.

"Yes, yes, very funny", she said, "but I'm being serious. I wanted to know if Grandma had asked you to have sex with her again."

"Why?", I replied, "are you still thinking about the three of us getting it together?".

"That's all I've been thinking about all day!", she said, "Ever since Peter arrived I have been thinking of nothing but sex and doing practically nothing but fucking. I can't believe what's going on here but I sure don't want it to stop. Its fantastic, I haven't felt so alive for years. I certainly want to see you an grandma fuck and get involved myself if she will oblige".

"Can't you just ask her?", I said naively, "can't you just say that you know what she did with me and that you want it to happen again with all three of us?".

"I think we should learn from Peter.", she said, "lets get Grandma doing it again with you and then I can join in. That way she will be totally on heat and much more submissive to the situation. She won't have a chance to be embarrassed."

I agreed with mom that this was probably the best approach but warned her that whilst Grandma was prepared to fuck with me she might well feel differently about her own daughter. Mom said that it wouldn't be a problem. She had always known that Grandma led a highly active sex life and suspected that she had probably tried most things at one time or another.

I told mom that since there were still a few hours till any of our houseguests would return from work that I would go right back inside now. I told her to give me twenty minutes and then come up to her room.

I proceeded indoors and found grandma in the kitchen.

"I hope you haven't been a naughty boy.", she said, "I hope you haven't been telling your mom what we got upto!".

"As if I would Grandma!", I replied, "but since you brought up the subject how about doing it again?".

"When have you got I mind?", she asked.

"Now, before any of the house guests get home from work and whilst mom is busy in the yard. We should be safe for at least half an hour", I said.

"And I suppose you want to cum all over me this time do you?", she asked with a glint in her eye, "is that what you want, to humiliate your old grandmas, do you? You know, I think you are a very dirty young man but you have the look and cheekiness of your grandfather, so how can I resist you."

She took my hand and led me upstairs towards her door.

"No, wait, lets go in here again", I said steering her towards mom's room, "then we've got the bathroom as well!".

I led her into the room and pushed to door almost closed, but not shut.

"Now grandma!", I said, "how about a little show for your favourite grandson?"

"Oh no!", she said knowingly, "its seems to me that you're the one who wants it so bad, so you can put on a little show for me and if you're good, if you're very good then I might just reward you."

"What do you wan me to do?", I asked.

She told me to take off all my clothes. I said that it might be better if I didn't in case we had to make a quick exit, but she insisted that I should be totally naked. I walked to the centre of mom's room and stripped off. Not surprisingly my dick was rock hard as I got undressed. Grandma then told me to go to mom's underwear draw and get out some stockings, a suspender belt and a pair of mom's g-strings panties.

"Now put them on for me!", she instructed.

"I can't wear this stuff!", I exclaimed, "what I someone catches me?".

"If someone catches you having sex with your own grandma do you really thing they are going to give a damn what you're wearing", she said.

I had to agree with her logic and proceeded to get dressed in mom's underwear. I was so stiff that my cock would not stay in the g-string, which made grandma laugh a good deal. In the end I just left it out, standing proud and dribbling pre-cum in a long sticky strand as I walked around the room.

"That's perfect", she said as she saw me in everything she had selected. "Now I want you to go over to the window that overlooks the yard, stand in front of it and quickly pull back the net curtain".

"Moms outside!", I said.

"Just do it!", she said and make sure you stand there for at least a few seconds. Just think your own mother may see you, what a risk that would be. Doesn't the thought excite you?", she said.

If only she knew how much. I walked over to the window and pulled back the net curtains as instructed. There I was standing in full view of the yard, dressed in mom's stockings and knickers with a raging hard-on in my hand. Mom of course looked straight up, since she obviously knew that I and grandma were up to something. She instantly realised what grandma was making me do and smiled a big smile, gave me the thumbs up and stated to walk toward the house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.