The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The morning after our session with both Peter and Susan I awoke early and went straight down the corridor into Mom's room. Mom was still in bed but awake.

"Hi mom", I said, "How you doing today?".

"Fine," she replied, "but my arse is really sore from the fucking I got from Susan. I don't know what is worse, the pain or the humiliation of Susan joining forces with Peter to use us as they see fit. This just seems to be getting heavier."

"I know," I replied, "but it sure was good last night. I couldn't believe how sexy it was to fuck your mouth as Susan fucked your arse with that strap-on! I was just bursting to cum from the moment I saw you together with Susan."

"It was pretty sexy wasn't it.", she said, "I think Susan is a really pretty little thing and I have to say I can't wait to have it with her again".

"Please make sure I'm involved Mom," I begged.

Mom crawled out of bed. She was naked and so cute as she made her way into the en-suite bathroom to her room. I stood in the doorway between the rooms and watched as she pissed openly into the toilet.

"Now that's something I haven't seen before. You look real sexy sat there pissing mom." I said.

"I'll keep that in mind for the future," she replied, "I've always been into the idea of water sports myself but your father would have none of it. He thought it was too dirty. Maybe when we have some more private time...", she trailed off without committing to anything but I knew I would remind her in due course.

We both dressed and made our way downstairs. None of our house guests were up yet so mom and I sat quietly in the kitchen and drank some coffee. The events of the passed few days had made us very close. Just being with each other was nice and comfortable.

About half past seven the phone rang. Mom grabbed it quick in case its ringing woke Peter, Susan or Mr Jackson.

"Hi mom", she said and turned to me and mouthed, "Its your grandmother", the way people do although its obvious you already know who they are speaking to.

"How are you, everything okay?", she continued. "Yea sure, tomorrow would be fine. It will be great to see you for a couple of days." Mom continued with small talk for a few minutes and then hung up with a cheery "Good bye, mum!."

She turned to me and said that granma wanted to come and visit for a couple of days while her lounge was being re-decorated. She couldn't stand all the mess and thought it a good time to visit mom and me. Grandma was mom's mother. She was in her late fifties having had mom at a fairly young age. She was petite, just like mom, and kept herself in really good shape. Since Grandpa had died a few years ago Grandma started visiting the gym from time to time and even had a personal trainer at one time. I thought she was great with an attitude to life that put people half her age in the shade. She didn't try to act like a twenty-year-old, but wore her age with dignity. I had always thought she was pretty sexy and was sure that the flush in her cheeks was due to an active sex life as much as her healthy living.

Mom turned to me and said in a very worried tone, "It will be good to see grandma but what if Peter or Susan let on to her or give the game away in some way?".

"Don't worry mom," I said, "Peter in on a project site with his surveying company tomorrow and the next day and is staying over in Plainsville. He told be himself when we were hiding outside last night waiting for your signal.

"What about Susan?", Mom repeated.

"Susan is bright enough not to say anything. Do you really think she would want to advertise what's been going on? Just relax", I said and poured Mom another coffee. I must admit I did have a few brief fantasy thoughts about Grandma finding out about our little games and joining in but I quickly dismissed these, as just that, fantasy.

Around nine-thirty the next day I set of the three or four miles to town to pick Grandma up from the station. As the train pulled out I saw her standing on the platform, 5' 1" of very sexy older lady. I could see where mom got her looks from.

"Hi grandma", I shouted as I approached her and kissed on politely on the cheek.

We made our way to the lot and climbed in the car having put Granma's single bag in the trunk.

"Its really good to see you again Grandma", I said.

"Its good to see you too", she said, "your'e looking real healthy and growing into a very big lad aren't you!".

I was sure there was a glance at my crotch and a slight grin as she said "... big lad... ", but put this down to the fact that I had been permanently on heat since Peter had arrived at the house.

We arrived home soon afterwards having made general small talk on the journey through town. I carried Granma's bag indoors as she went on ahead into the kitchen and gave mom a big hug. I sneaked a glance at them embracing and couldn't help but imagine them both naked and hugging. They were almost identical in build and could almost have been sisters.

Grandma was settled into her room next to mom's and then said that she wanted to freshen up and grab a coffee after her journey. Mom told her to us the bathroom in mom's room rather than the one used by myself and the guests and said that she would bring a coffee up to her.

Having made the coffee mom actually asked if I would take it up so she could get on with some clothes washing that was piling up. I made my way upto mom's room knocked and waited for Grandma to reply. There was no answer so I went into the room and called "Grandma, coffee!".

Still no reply but I could her the shower going. I put the coffee down and wandered over to the bathroom connecting door. I felt pretty excited and made a quick check of my crotch to make sure my cock that was semi-hard was not showing too much throw my pants. I peeked into the bathroom and could see Grandma reflected in the bathroom mirror. She had just finished showering, turned of the water and pulled back the shower curtain. Having left her towel on top of the toilet lid she stepped naked out of the shower and took a few steps to the toilet. She was absolutely gorgeous. Just like an older clone of mom. Petite with small titties, tight tummy and a beautiful arse.

I remained quiet as she lifted the toilet lid, sat down and started to pee. I was getting really hot and could feel my cock growing rapidly. If I shouted to her again now she would be in a difficult position, naked, peeing and without a towel. I know it was mischievous but couldn't resist. I took a few steps back from the door and then shouted "Grandma, coffee!" and walked briskly into the bathroom knowing what I would walk into.

"Oh god!, I'm sorry", I falsely blurted out, as I entered the bathroom and deliberately stood on the corner of Granma's towel that was laying on the floor, which I thought was particularly quick thinking on my part.

Grandma shouted some exclamation and lifting herself from the toilet grabbed the towel. As it didn't move she sort of fell backwards onto the floor and in doing so exposed everything she had to me.

"Sorry, sorry Grandma, I didn't realise...", I said as I stepped off the towel and held out my hand to her. As I helped her to her feet she said "Well!".

"Well what", I stupidly replied.

"What about my towel, you stupid boy", she said, "pass it to me for god's sake."

"Sorry", I said once again as I very slowly passed the towel to her. By now I had seen everything and was even more convinced she was one sexy lady.

Grandma held the towel up to her front but did not attempt to wrap it round herself. I guess she thought she would expose even more if she did so.

"Well", she said again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.