The Guesthouse Stories
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning I went down to breakfast to find Mom in the kitchen making coffee. I immediately asked her if she had seen Peter and whether he had said anything. She said that the only person she had seen that morning was Susan Gray and that she was outside sitting in the early morning sun having some coffee. Susan was in her late twenties and was staying with us for a couple of weeks whilst attending a nursing seminar at a local hospital complex.

I kissed Mom quickly and whispered that I hadn't been able to stop thinking about the events of yesterday.

At that moment Peter entered the room. He sat down at the kitchen table and Mom and I politely said "Good Morning". We were both a little embarrassed because we didn't know how Peter was going to treat us or whether we should mention the situation. My Mom passed Peter a mug of coffee and then wandered back over to the sink, which had a window in front looking out over the yard.

Then Peter spoke, "Has your son explained the 'deal'?, he enquired of my mother.

Mom sheepishly turned round to face both Peter and I, she glanced at me for approval and then said that I had indeed explained the deal and that under the circumstances she was prepared to go along with it under the condition that Peter said nothing to my Father.

"A very wise move.", Peter said, "I'm sure neither you, nor your son will regret it and as an honourable man you have my word that your husband will not get to hear of our agreement". He went onto say, "I suggest we start right now!".

"What do you mean right now?, said Mom, "its breakfast time and I still have to tidy round, and Susan Gray is still here, and...". Peter raised his hand to stop her.

"The deal is, as I am sure your son told you, that you do what I want when I want. I don't tolerate excuses or objections. Now I shall ask you once again:- Do you understand and accept the deal?".

Mom responded sheepishly that she did and that she would not argue with Peter's instructions again.

"Right", said Peter, "then as I said, we shall start right now."

He turned to me and told me to fuck my Mother then and there.

"What on the kitchen floor?" I asked.

"No", he said, "Standing at the kitchen sink. You will fuck her from behind, bent over the sink."

"What if Susan comes back into the kitchen?" I said.

"That's your risk", Peter said, "Not mine. Now proceed as your are instructed."

I walked the few paces to my mother who looked into my eyes and then submissively turned to face out of the kitchen window. I held her shoulders and could feel her trembling with a mixture of excitement and fear, presumably of being seen by Susan. I checked through the window and Susan seemed quite settled in the yard. I figured we had plenty of time and my cock was already straining to be set free from my pants.

"Lift your Mother's skirt up around her waist and pull her knickers down to her knees", Peter instructed, "Do not remove them!", he added.

I did as instructed. My Mom stood quite still as I exposed her small arse and thighs to Peter's gaze. I gently pushed her forward over the sink, unzipped my fly and pulled out by cock.

I looked over to Peter for his approval to proceed. He nodded slightly and I turned back to Mom and slowly pushed my cock head into her pussy. Her knees bent as I entered her but I grabbed her hips and lifted her back up. I then proceed to fuck her slowly and firmly. Mom was really too petite to be fucked over the sink, with each thrust her feet nearly lifted from the floor. This however made my penetration deeper and deeper. It was so good.

Mom started to ride my dick, pushing herself back onto me as I thrust into her. She moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me...", over and over as my pumping increased in speed. I could feel my spunk started to build in my balls.

Peter could see that I was building to orgasm and suddenly said "Stop!". "Take your dick out, I have a new game for you today."

I pulled my cock out as instructed.

Mom begged, "Please, not yet, don't stop yet, please... ".

"Oh, he hasn't finished, don't worry", said Peter. "Spread your arse cheeks", he instructed mom, "I want to see your arsehole, spread them wide.".

Mom put her hands behind her and grabbed her pert cheeks, spreading her arse as wide as she could. She was once again possessed by the situation.

"Now you will fuck your dear little mom's arse", Peter said.

Mom immediately objected that she was too small to take my dick up her arse. "It will never fit, it will hurt, please not my arse, don't fuck my arse... ".

I gently pushed her forward again. I knew from her reaction that Mom had liked my thumbing her arse during our fuck session the previous day. I would take it easy and gently but she would take my cock, whether or not she thought she could. There was a tub of butter on the kitchen dresser. I reached over and grabbed a handful between my fingers and proceeded to lubricate my dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.