Obeying the Law

by little miss blair

Copyright© 2001 by little miss blair

Erotica Sex Story: A female police detective felt her neighbor's wife had the right to remain silent, or the right to scream in ecstasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Size   .

This story is protected by © copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet website without the permission of the author. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO READ THIS FICIONAL STORY.


As Kate Diamond approached her apartment she noticed a white envelope taped to her door. Once inside, kicking off her shoes, she settled on the couch to read the note addressed to her.

"Dear Kate," it started. "We're your neighbors from next door, Matt and Bonnie Nichols. We've never really met you, other than to say hello in the hall, but after nine months of living next door to you we would like to meet you."

Kate lay the letter aside for a moment to make herself a drink. Settling back on the couch she continued reading.

"This Friday we are having a party and would very much like you to attend. Most of the people attending will be friends from Matt's place of business as well as my own. They are all nice people and I think you would enjoy meeting them. Also, if you attend, you won't be at home to complain about any loud noise. HaHa. Just kidding. Hope to see you Friday night." Regards, Bonnie.

Kate finished her drink, pulled her pistol from her shoulder holster and placed it in a desk drawer with her badge, She moved on down the hall to the bathroom for a long awaited soak and bath.

As the hot water filled the tub she undressed, pausing in front of the mirror to assess her body. Not bad for a thirty year old, she thought to herself. Cupping her firm, large breast, she watched as her nipples responded to her touch. She knew they ached for soft lips, something she hadn't indulged in for sometime.

The tub was half full when she remembered to add her favorite bath oils, the expensive kind she had become accustomed too,   She slipped into the tub, the hot water soothing to her tired body, the aroma of bath oils pleasing to her sense of smell. This was her one hour of pleasure, the removal from her body the stink of the city.

She thought about the note from her neighbors. Maybe she should attend the party, she thought. She had to admit she wasn't the friendliest neighbor. In fact she didn't know anyone in the entire apartment building.

And for some reason thoughts of her sex life, or the lack of, suddenly came too mind. My life used to be full of sexual encounters, she mused. But her conscious effort two years ago to throw herself whole-heartily into her job meant sacrificing her social life,   Her goal had been reached when she was promoted to detective. She had accomplished what she set out to do and she had the gold badge to prove it.

Maybe it was time to jump start my social life again, she pondered as she lazily stretching in the hot, oily water. She made a mental note to try to make the party.

She awoke to a cold chill, the first time she had ever fallen asleep in the tub. The water was freezing, forcing her to scramble to dry herself quickly. Running to her bed shivering she crawled under the heavy comforter. The warmth soon came, putting her into a deep, sound sleep.

Friday, the day of the party, Kate's day was brutal. Two separate homicide's, both assigned to her and her aging partner. After their on site investigation and personally supervising the forensics crews, she and her partner finally checked out at 9:30 pm.

Kate had completely forgotten the party, reminded of it only when she stepped out of the elevator on her floor. She went directly to her apartment, deciding she was just to tired to go next door. She hesitated before opening her door.

"What the hell," she murmured to herself.

She walked down the hall and rang her neighbor's doorbell. She could hear the party from the hallway, thankful it wasn't loud enough to cause a disturbance.

Bonnie answered the door. "Kate, come in. God, I'm glad you showed up. I thought maybe you turned us down or had other things to do."

"I'm sorry I'm so late," Kate apologized.   "I just now got off work. I know it's already ten o'clock but I could use a drink if there's any left."

"Well I'm just glad you came," Bonnie gushed. "As you can see everyone is in high spirits. I would try to introduce you to everyone but I don't think I could get there attention. The bar is in the corner and that's Matt bartending. Have him make you a good, stiff drink and just mix with everyone. I'm so glad you showed up. Now maybe we can do more than just nod to one another when we pass in the hall."

"I appreciate your hospitality," Kate said as she moved towards the bar.

I should have changed clothes before I came, Kate thought to herself as she looked around the room. I hope I don't have blood on me anywhere.

"Your Matt, right. My name is Kate, your next door neighbor. Your wife said you were one mean ass bartender. Can I get a Bourbon on the rocks?"

"You sure can," Matt beamed. "I'm sure glad you showed up. Bonnie was beginning to think she might have offended you in some way and it was worrying her to death."

"No, just busy at work. Thanks for inviting me. I'll talk to you later when your not so busy. I know you have to keep everyone's glass filled."

Kate found a seat in a corner of the room where she could watch the party and sip her drink privately. That didn't last long. Within a few minutes a young woman approached her.

"Hi, watcha doing over here in the corner by yourself? My name's Sarah. Don't think I know you though. You must be from Matt's office."

"No, I'm the next door neighbor," Kate said.

"Oh, neighbor huh. Oh, so your the mysterious neighbor! I've heard about you. Well I'm Bonnie's friend. We work together or...well we work for the same company. "How about you? Where do you work?"

"I'm a police detective," Kate said proudly.

"Your kidding," Sarah's mouth fell agape. "I've never met a police detective, let alone a female detective. I thought...It sounds silly but... don't all female policemen have butch haircuts and big muscles? Your nothing like that at all. In fact your... well kind of like the detective's on TV... beautiful. And young too. How do you manage around all of those men?"

"Thanks for the young part. I don't feel so young today, Kate laughed. "As far as the men I hold my own."

Just then Matt came by and handed Kate another drink.

"You have to catch up," Matt ordered good naturedly.

Kate turned back to Sarah. "Are you married Sarah, Is your husband here?"

"No, divorced two years ago. I'm a twenty four divorcee, believe that! He was a real asshole. But, that's the way it goes, you know...

"Your a pretty girl," Kate complimented her. "I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you'll meet someone else. You have all the time in the world."

"I've been seeing a guy for about a month but nothing serious," Sarah confided.   "He's not here tonight. Too bad too. He might have gotten lucky...you know, drinks do that to me sometime.  How about you?" Sarah asked. "Married?"

"No, but I'm horny...just like you."

Sarah giggled. "I didn't mean for you to think I was loose are anything. i was just...just sort of joking."   

"Well, I'm not joking," Kate spoke quietly. "It's been awhile for me. Listen, I got an idea. Maybe we could go next door and, you know, have a drink and...maybe help each other out. Are you up for something like that?

"What?" Sarah mumbled.

"I asked if you'd like to spend the night with me," Kate repeated. "If we're both horny maybe we can do something about it together."

"Your kidding aren't you?" Sarah whispered. "I was only kidding about...you know, that insinuation I made about policewomen being...you know."

"No, I'm not kidding," Kate's voice showing impatience.

"I guess I'm...well, I am flattered. But I'm just your basic heterosexual girl. I'm sorry, I couldn't do something like that."

"I'm sorry too," Kate said seductively. "I thought you might have been horny enough to try something new. Variety is the spice of life, they say, but sometimes you can't get beyond those inhibitions. Too bad. I hope I didn't offend you by asking."

"Oh no, I'm not offended," Sarah said quietly. "And really, I don't have any prejudices. Live and let live, you know, but...you sort of caught me by surprise."

Kate sat straight up in her chair, her large breast straining the buttons on her blouse. Sarah's glance at her cleavage wasn't lost on Kate.   

Well, I guess it's another night of masturbating," Kate said nonchalantly. She watched for Sarah's reaction to her statement while crossing her legs to give Sarah a quick glimpse of her creamy thighs,   The slight gasp, the quickness of breath, that's what Kate was looking for. She wasn't disappointed.

"Listen Sarah, I've had a long day. I think I'm going to excuse myself and call it a day. I'd appreciate it if you would give my regards to Bonnie. Tell her I appreciated her hospitality."

"And by the way," Kate said as she reached for a note book from her jacket, "Here's my home phone number if you ever want to give me a call."

With that, Kate slipped thru the crowded room and out into the hall. She was already anticipating the call.

The following week, Wednesday night, Kate arrived home from work to a blinking red light on her answering machine.

"Kate, this is Sarah. Do you remember, we met at Bonnie's party. Well I wasn't doing anything tonight and thought I'd give you a call. If you want to call me back I'll be at home. My number is 555-1232. See ya."

Kate mixed herself a drink. She had to think about this. Three or four years ago her social skills and method of seduction was instinctive. Now, when a beautiful young piece of ass was being served up to her she had to think about how to handle it.

She didn't think long. She knew she was too horny not to take advantage of the situation and decided to wing it, let lust play its hand. Already the ache in her cunt was dictating to her what to do.

She picked up the phone and returned Sarah's call.

"Hello."

"Sarah, this is Kate. How are you doing? I was surprised to hear from you."

"I'm fine," Sarah answered. "Just thought I'd give you a call. You said to call you any time. If you're busy though...well I could call some other time.

"No, I'm not busy, Kate said. "I'm glad you called. What's on your mind."

Well, my boyfriend's out of town and I was just sitting here doing nothing. I didn't know whether you'd like...you know, maybe do something together. "

"Sure, I could use some company. Why don't you come on over and...I don't know, have a drink with me and watch a little television. How does that sound?"

"Okay, sure, that sounds good. I guess I could drop by for a little while," Sarah said hesitantly. You know, maybe we could even go out for a drink if you like."  

"No, I'd rather stay in tonight," Kate said in her most soothing tone. Your not afraid to come to my apartment are you Sarah?"

"No, oh no, nothing like that. I'm sorry if I...

"Just come on over Sarah. That's if you want too. If not, that's fine too. I'll be here."

"Should I bring anything?"

"No, got everything we need to mix up a couple of drinks. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll be there in about 30 minutes. See ya then."

Kate hung up the phone. She made a quick look around the room making sure the apartment was presentable. She decided her police look was to her advantage but quickly removed her blouse so she could shed her bra.

She could feel her large breast fill her silk blouse as they swayed, unencumbered, her nipples already growing hard in anticipation. More important, however, were her panties. Ohhh God, it felt so good, that warm, wet feeling between her legs.

When Sarah arrived Kate was on her third drink. She poured Sarah a stiff shot of Gin hoping the tonic would camouflage its strength.

Kate directed Sarah to a recliner in the living room while positioning herself on the couch opposite her. A table lamp, directed on Kate's body, conveniently caused her large aureole's to show thru her blouse.

"How was your day?" Kate asked.

"My boss is out of town," Sarah said, "so I'm pretty much coasting this week. How about you?"

"Long day," Kate said with a groan. "On my feet all day and I'm pretty tired. These high heels kill my feet after a ten hour day."

"Why are you still wearing them?" Sarah asked.

"I normally would have removed them but, after your phone call, I decided to wait," Kate said.

Sarah looked puzzled. "I don't understand," she said. "What do I have to do with your removing your shoes."

"Well, I decided to leave them on so you could remove them for me," Kate said in a low voice. "I thought it was something you might enjoy and maybe, if the aroma was to your liking, you might rub my feet for me."

Kate sipped her drink, waiting to see if she had dangled the right bait. There was a long silence. Long enough for Kate to think she might have made a mistake.

"Are you asking me to rub your feet?" Sarah whispered.

"No, I'm ordering you," Kate said huskily.

She watched as Sarah fidgeted in her seat.

"Your going to have to rub my feet before you lick my cunt Sarah. That's why your here isn't it."

"My God, you're so vulgar," Sarah said indignantly. "I came here because I wanted to be your friend. And you're talking to me so...you're terrible."

"I don't need another friend Sarah," Kate said impatiently. "I need my feet rubbed and my pussy serviced. You're the just the slut I need at the moment. You are a slut aren't you Sarah?'

Sarah's body visibly shuddered. She had never been called a slut...and no one had ever talked to her like this before. She knew she shouldn't have called...shouldn't have come here...but...oh god, she could see Kate's tits...and she's making me do this, I don't have a choice. She's a policewoman, and sexy, so sexy, her beautiful thighs...

Kate watched as Sarah slipped off the recliner, crawling, crawling to the couch, kneeling in front of her. She ever so slowly removed one of Kate's high heels, bringing the shoe up to her nose and breathing in deeply. Kate watched the shudder ripple thru the young girl's body.

Sarah began rubbing her feet as Kate lay her head back on the couch and relaxed. Just like two birds with one stone, Kate thought to herself. A foot rub and a pussy lick. It doesn't get any better than this, she thought.

After twenty minutes of Sarah's foot worship Kate slowly sank down on the couch, the move causing her skirt to ride up above her crotch. She slowly spread her legs exposing her soaking panties, so tautly stretched up between her slit.

This was the moment of truth. Sarah's eyes were riveted on Kate's large mound, the juices oozing from the slit like a luscious fruit.

Kate whispered seductively. "This is what you want isn't it Sarah, a warm, wet cunt to lick, a wet pussy that will slobber all over your little baby face lips. Lick my thighs cunt, up above my stocking tops. I love my thighs licked."

Sarah, purring like a kitten, caressed Kate's knee with her cheeks. I have to obey, she told herself. I'm not like this...I really love my boyfriend, I love my boy... Slowly, so slowly, she began licking the hot flesh, worshipping the creamy thighs she had fantasized about all week.  

"That's it Sarah," as she felt the warm lips and tongue licking just inches from her weeping cunt. "How does it smell, slut?" Kate asked. "Does it smell sweet, tangy, like an over ripe peach?"  Are you a fruit eater, young lady.   

Sarah's moans grew louder.

"Taste it bitch, go ahead and taste it. Lick me goddamn it, lick me. Find the pearl baby, you know...oh that's it, yeaaa, that's it."

No pretense now. Kate spread her thighs wide giving Sarah ample access to lick her into oblivion. Kate felt the tongue. She heard the slurps, the wet, tongue coating slurps... It had been soooo long. She reached for Sarah's hair, guiding that sweet little mouth to her clit. She raised her ass from the couch as Sarah tried to lick the sweaty spot in the crevice of her ass.

'That's it baby," Kate groaned. "You like it all don't you cunt. Ass hole, pussy, I knew it, you like it all. Tongue me"...

As Kate pulled Sarah's mouth back to her pussy she could feel the unavoidable tingling, the sensation that warned her of the impending orgasm. She felt the sudden surge thru her body, the pulsating, the loss of body control. Her body began writhing, her gaping cunt about to serve up two years of stored nectar.

"Arrrrrrggggggggggggggggggg,' Kate groaned as her orgasm shot thru her tortured slit.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmminnnggggg," she screamed. all the while clutching on to Sarah's hair, holding the little slut's mouth shamelessly to her cunt. As wave after wave swept over her she felt each gush of cum, wondering whether she could fill the slutty mouth servicing her.

As her orgasm waned she relaxed her hold on Sarah's hair. It didn't matter. Sarah's fervor, her new found penchant for pussy, caused her to shamelessly clean Kate's swollen crotch, her tongue reaching every crevice and fold.

Kate lay back on the couch totally willing to let the worship of her cunt to continue, waiting for the next burst of pure pleasure to wash over her...again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.