Awakened Lust

by little miss blair

Copyright© 2001 by little miss blair

Erotica Sex Story: A woman abandons her most basic motherly instincts for an evening of ecstasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size   .

This story is protected by © copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet website without the permission of the author. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO READ THIS FICIONAL STORY.


Carol heard the glass breaking at the back door.

"What was that?" her daughter asked.

Carol didn't answer. She cautiously approached the door to the kitchen to investigate.

"Stay in the living room Kelly," Carol told her daughter. "I'm going into the kitchen."

It was Friday night, Carol and her daughter were watching television when the noise occurred. The noise was loud enough to put fear in Carol, but she didn't want to show it in front of her daughter.

Just as she pushed on the swinging kitchen door it swung outwardly against her. She caught herself from falling as the door forced her back on her heels.

There stood a huge black man, his shaven head glistening from a night-light above the door. Carol screamed. She immediately turned to run but he quickly grabbed her arm in his vise-like grip. She stifled another scream when she saw the knife being held to her chest.

"Shut up bitch or I'll cut you," he whispered menacingly.

She began whimpering as he forced her back into the living room and roughly shoved her down on the couch. She was frozen in fear, her mind blanking out the screams coming from her own daughter Kelly.

"Shut her up," he yelled at Carol. "I don't want to hurt no young white girl so shut her up now!"

Kelly's sobbing subsided as she ran to her mother, hugging her, trembling in terror.

"Take anything you want," Carol pleaded. "Take the TV. I have some money in my purse. I have jewelry upstairs. Take it all. Just don't hurt us."

"I don't want your things bitch. I want you. I want your pussy. I want your teasing white ass. Everyday I watch you ride that number 16 bus downtown and everyday and I say to myself, that white bitch needs some cock. I see ya all dressed up in them short skirts, the sway of those big tits when you walk and I know you need some fuckin'."

"Nooo, please don't hurt us," Carol sobbed. "Please, you can't do this. I'm begging you. My husband will be home any time now. If you leave we won't even call the police."

"You ain't got no husband, Momma. I already checked. Nooo, you ain't got no fella doin' ya. Nobody but me that is," he laughed. "I got what you need. I got me some big meat."

He cupped the bulge in his pants to show Carol his manhood. "See, look here, Momma. That's what I'm talking about."

Carol was beside herself. The bulge in the man's pants was huge. Terror gripped her as she thought what he might do to her daughter.

As if reading her mind the man stated simply, "I'm not going to touch the girl, bitch, if that's what you're worried about. You got all the pussy I need."

He ordered Kelly to move from the couch to the recliner. He took out a piece of rope and tied her left wrist to the leg of a heavy wooden lamp table. He didn't seem to worry that Kelly would have her right hand free. He then turned to Carol.

"Take your blouse and bra off," he ordered.

This was too much for Kelly. She began sobbing hysterically. This man was going to rape her mother and she couldn't control her fear.

Carol made a move to console her daughter.

"Get back on the couch slut," the man bellowed out at Carol. "And you better tell your little girl to shut up or I'm going to start with her."

Kelly immediately began swallowing her sobs for fear of his threat.

"Get that blouse and bra off," he ordered Carol again. "Get it off now!"

"Couldn't you lock my daughter in her room upstairs?" Carol pleaded. "I'll do what you want if you don't hurt her. Please don't make me do this in front of her."

"Ain't nobody going no place," he said. "Now get them clothes off like I told ya."

Carol couldn't see any way out. Maybe if she went along he would leave without harming her daughter. She slowly removed her blouse. As she unclasped the bra, her heavy, firm breasts fell into view.

"God, they're more spectacular than I imagined," he hissed. "Baby, you got the nicest tits I ever did see."

Grasping Carol's wrist, he leaned over attaching his lips to one of her beautiful breasts. He sucked noisily feeling the nipple grow between his lips. Carol, her eyes tightly shut, worried about what her daughter would think of her after watching this shame and degradation imposed on her mother.

"Momma, these are so nice. I ain't ever seen tits like this. So fine...baby, so fine."

He stood up, releasing her arms and told her to remove her skirt. Carol felt totally humiliated at the thought of undressing herself willingly for a man who was going to rape her... and in front of her own daughter!

As soon as the skirt was removed he began taking off his own shirt. Carol couldn't help but notice his big chest and arms, how big and powerful he seemed. He then unbuttoned his pants allowing them to drop to the floor.   

Carol gasped. "Please mister," she began begging again. "Please, you can't do this. You're too big. You can't possibly think...please don't do this to me, don't hurt me."

His cock, although fully erect, hung down from its own weight. Carol had no idea a man's cock could be so huge, so...abnormal.   She was certain he couldn't... wouldn't be able to get it in to her.

Suddenly, with one hand, he grasped the back of her head and pulled her lips to the tip of his huge dick. He was so strong there was no use to resist. She opened her mouth submissively but it wouldn't go in.

"Just lick me up girl," he ordered. "Make it feel gooood. Lick it like you like it. That's right Momma. Lick me up real good."

Carol sucked the head of the huge cock trying to satisfy him. She held it in both hands, convinced it must be a freak of nature. Her jaws ached from the strain of accommodating him. He suddenly pulled away.

"Lay back on the couch and play with yourself," he whispered. "Rub that cunt 'til your panties are wet. I want to see them panties wet. You hear me girl?"

The shame she felt was almost to much to bear as she lay back submissively, bringing her right hand to her cunt. She couldn't dare look at Kelly as she began stroking her pussy lips obscenely. He stood over her and watched as she lay there, eyes closed, moving her fingers faster with each stroke.

"That's the way baby," he said as he stroked his huge member. "That's what I'm talking about."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.