Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

My sexual experience with my former boss, Mandy, had been incredible. I could hardly believe all that I'd known about her and then experienced with her since the first day she'd become my boss at work. Who would have ever thought that the total cold-blooded bitch that Mandy had once been to me when she was my supervisor would only a couple of years later but a lusty wanton naughty cheating wife and lover with me, and that she'd not only be fucking me on a regular basis, but at the moment I was thrusting my cock in and out of her tight pussy, Mandy was big with a baby inside her belly. And, that baby was the one I'd fathered with Mandy. She hadn't let me know she'd gone off of her birth control, and I'd fucked her totally unprotected and then after several months of not seeing Mandy, she'd shown up for lunch and there she had the biggest swollen pregnant belly I'd ever seen. Mandy was a big girl, blessed with sexy big round D-cup tits and she was a big-boned woman, but now Mandy was really big in the belly as her unborn child grew day after day. Her child and mine. I wondered if Mandy had ever been brave enough to actually tell her husband that this baby was not his, but that she'd been illicitly fucking me and I'd knocked her up. I seriously doubted Mandy would ever have the courage to tell her husband the truth.

Since the day I'd met Mandy for lunch and a sex session afterward and found that she was knocked up, we'd resumed our regular sexual liaisons and secretly fucked behind Mandy's husband's back. What he didn't know (and there was a lot by that point) would hurt him was my thoughts. Here he'd fucked around -- only not in the literal sense -- and I'd knocked his sexy blonde wife up with my child instead of his. I didn't fucking feel sorry for him; he could have given Mandy a baby anytime -- although I realized there was a lot more behind it than that. Mandy was the one who'd said she'd never wanted children and that's why I'd always fucked her in the raw, knowing that she was on birth control because of her intent of never being a mother. When Mandy changed her mind, I guess she couldn't bring herself to admit to me that she now wanted a baby and that she wanted it to be by me. I hadn't stayed away from Mandy on purpose all those months and I wonder if she ever thought that she'd been knocked up and she might never be with the father of her baby again.

I'd met Mandy at her house one afternoon when her husband was away on an overnight corporate flying trip. I'd knocked on her door at the house where she and her husband lived and big-time pregnant Mandy came to the door and immediately came into my arms once the door was shut behind us. Our embraces at this point were interesting since between us was this big swollen pregnant belly that got in between Mandy's belly and mine. But, what a sexy woman Mandy was when she was knocked up. I'd taken her quickly back to her marital bed, and at that very moment I was sawing my big thick hardon in and out of Mandy's tight wet p pussy and I was really slamming my meat to this wanton blonde wife. If you've read the other segments of "Doing Mandy", you know how it all started. How I'd taken it as a personal challenge to sexually use and exploit Mandy and to make her do lots of sexual things she'd never done before. It had all worked out far differently from what I might have anticipated. I actually imagined that initially Mandy might either slap me, or call the hospital security and have them arrest me for blackmail, sexually threatening or something like that. Instead, Mandy at first reluctantly went along with my demands and then it became apparent that she loved having sex with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.