Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom had allowed several months to pass again since the last time he and his former boss/co-worker and then submissive lover, Mandy, had been together. He loved how Mandy had responded to all that he'd demanded of her and her eagerness for sex with him had totally blown Tom's mind. He'd never expected that response from her. Mandy had always come across as the big titted blonde "bitch from hell" when Tom had worked for her. Now, having done without his sexual attentions for all this time, Tom wondered if Mandy would be sexually hungry again or if she'd learned to do without his horniness when he was around her.

Tom decided to just show up at Mandy's office on a Tuesday morning about 6:15 to see if she'd already be there. He could tell that there was a light on in the office as he approached the door and he felt his cock flinch in his pants as he anticipated seeing Mandy again and enjoying being near her as sexy and gorgeous as she was. Tom reminded himself of the saying "beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes clear to the bone" and he remembered that at one time he would have used that phrase to describe Mandy. But, his entire sexual experience with her had shown him a lot more about Mandy than he would ever have realized. Mandy was a woman with incredible sexual and personal needs and Tom had tapped into her needs when he'd given her his initial sexual ultimatums and then watched how she'd responded. Tom had planned for his sexual demands on Mandy to be a retribution for her bitchy nasty treatment of him while he'd worked for her; little did he realize that even that sort of negative attention towards Mandy was better than the lack of attention she'd been getting from her husband and she responded to Tom's demands hungrily.

When Tom turned into the doorway of Mandy's office, he wasn't at all surprised to see that she was dressed to the hilt as usual. Today Mandy was wearing a very nice looking woman's business suit with a skirt that fit properly, a nice jacket, and underneath the jacket he could see that Mandy was wearing a rather see-through white blouse and even with the jacket on, he could tell that his former boss had on a rather sexy lacy demi-bra that was calculated to tease any man who got the chance to see her without the jacket.

"Hi, Mandy," Tom said as he stood there quietly in the door, waiting to see what her reaction would be to his dropping by unannounced.

"Hi, yourself," Mandy said as she stood and came around from behind her desk. Tom had always found Mandy to be a very sexy and very hot looking young woman. Her very pretty face, her beautiful complexion, her sexy short cut blonde hair and her very curvy and shapely figure topped off with a set of solid D-cup tits and ending up with a fine rounded ass that was something else to see from behind. Mandy was one well put together young woman but he'd found that beauty had truly only gone skin deep at times. The bitchiness and ugly inner personality had been enough to quickly overshadow all her sexy erotic beauty. But that had been when he worked for her and ever since, Mandy had been nearly the sex goddess he'd always fantasized she could be.

He wanted to put Mandy in her place again sexually since it had been several months since we'd last had sex together. But it was obvious from the way she jumped her from her chair and came towards Tom that she was hot and eager to see him again. He felt his cock jump in his pants as he allowed his eyes to take in all of Mandy and how sexy she was looking. He loved the professional way her overall appearance was but he could also see the fine signs of erotic sensuality that exuded from head to toe of Mandy's body... The sexy lace demi-bra under her see-through blouse and the sexy figure-emphasizing fit of her business suit both told him that Mandy had begun to come into her own self more with the assertiveness and sexual play they'd shared over several months. He was loving it. Mandy was becoming the sexy hot babe he'd always known she could be.

When Mandy walked up to Tom, she stopped short of throwing herself into his arms. The pair stood there looking each other directly in the eyes and then she moved closer to Tom as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her firmly against his chest. Tom loved the very sexy feeling of having Mandy's full large breasts pressed tightly against him and without hesitation he moved his hand down behind her and cupped her ass as he pulled her groin forward tightly against his hardon there between their bodies. Tom felt himself wanting to throw Mandy up on the edge of her work desk and pull her skirt up to her waist and fuck her like he'd done before on more than one occasion. He could feel his arousal and his passion rising so rapidly that he could hardly restrain himself from wanting to take Mandy sexually in the lustiest and most ardent way he ever had. But, he fought that desire and decided that he'd just enjoy some very luscious foreplay with her and maybe let her suck him off before he left to meet up with her later that day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.