Doing Mandy
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It had been nearly a year since I'd last been with Mandy sexually. What a run we'd enjoyed not only before my "last two weeks" were over but then for quite some time after that, Mandy had been MORE than willing to fuck me. Ahhh, Mandy, what a hot pussied fucking bitch you were, babe. What an amazingly sexy and orgasmic woman you turned out to be. Truly a delight to fuck and to make you suck my cock like your favorite personal lollipop.

Well, almost a year to the day that I'd last fucked Mandy, I gave her a quick call on my cell phone and asked if she wanted to meet me for lunch. Mandy, in her typical way, tried to sound reluctant and "hard to get" but before our little conversation drew to a close, she agreed to meet me anywhere, and anytime. I specified lunch the next day at one of the local seafood restaurants and she said she'd be there.

I also specified to Mandy how she was to dress for me. Mandy had more than demonstrated that she could be quite the slutty wife and I wanted to reinforce in her mind once again what a slut wife she was. I told her exactly how to dress and I'd see if she was as cooperative and willing to comply with my coercive directions as she had been a year earlier. I had told Mandy that I wanted her to dress like a classy slut. I wasn't even sure what that would mean to me if I'd had to tell her exactly how to dress, so I decided to put the burden on her. Mandy took it in stride and acted like she relished the challenge to please me in what she picked out to wear. I thought to myself, "Yeah, Mandy loves the challenge of dressing like a married slut because that's how she sees herself."

I ensured I was at the restaurant the next day about 15 minutes before I'd told Mandy to be there. I wanted the hostess to seat me before Mandy ever arrived so I could be sitting there and watch her walk over to the table to join me. I was enjoying a nice glass of wine when the appointed lunch meeting time arrived and I looked up to see the hostess coming towards me with Mandy right there behind her. My cock jumped hard in my pants as I laid eyes on my former work supervisor for the first time in over a year. You would have had to see Mandy that day in order to fully appreciate how fucking hot and sexy she looked. Mandy had let her blonde hair grow out considerably. From where it had previously been fairly short and nicely styled up around her face, Mandy's hair was now clearly halfway down her back. It was still as blonde as ever and the color of her hair alone was breathtaking. But that was only the beginning.

Mandy had picked out the rest of her outfit to accentuate her figure and to show off what a hot sexy well-rounded body she had. And one thing I quickly noticed was that Mandy had lost even more weight than the last time I'd seen her. During our previous sexual liaison of several weeks in a row of fucking, Mandy had obviously gotten serious about the 'baby fat" she was carrying and she'd made a concerted effort to lose some of it. It had been immediately obvious to me and now it was very obvious that Mandy had lost even more weight during the past twelve months.

Mandy had picked out a very nice blouse that buttoned up the front and she also had on a skirt that came several inches above her knees. The hot thing I could tell as she came walking towards the table where we'd be sitting was that Mandy apparently had also worn thigh high stockings and a garter belt. I could see the dark tops of her stockings showing just at the bottom of her tight skirt as she walked in my direction. Mandy had done precisely what I'd asked of her -- she'd picked out clothes that made her look nice and "wifely proper" to the casual eye but that showed she was one very hot horny slut wife when you looked close enough. I loved that Mandy wanted to do just what I'd asked of her. Mandy was a hot sexy slut wife and she knew it. And she also knew that she was my horny young mistress and she'd rapidly grown to love that. And Mandy had missed me very very much.

I thoroughly enjoyed being with Mandy again, even if for that moment it was sitting across the table from her in a restaurant. I'd have to admit that Mandy is a very sexy woman. To look at her and see her pretty face, and her nice full womanly body, you'd find her very hot and very sexy. It was only when you got to know the bitchy biting side of Mandy that her more positive qualities began to lose their attraction. That had been very true before the day I'd laid down my demands for her and Mandy had started fucking and sucking me. And then our relationship had undergone an amazing transformation as Mandy began to get fucked regularly and she'd get to experience orgasms and the hot sexy taste of sucking my cock to orgasm.

There was one thing I noticed about the blouse Mandy was wearing and I'd always noticed this when she'd pick out clothes like that for work. Mandy would intentionally select blouses that were apparently a size or so too small for her large D-cup sized bust and so the blouse would gape open around her buttons. I first thought it was either that Mandy had just gotten to big for her clothes or she didn't know how to select the proper size, but then I realized that Mandy did it on purpose to emphasize the nice sexy roundness of her breasts and also to let any normal man "see" the kind and style and shape of the bra she was wearing. You could look straight at Mandy and see if she had on a red, black or white bra and what sort of cups the bra had. It was pretty fucking sexy and it also just seemed to give Mandy a slutty look that I think she secretly enjoyed.

"So, Mandy, bring me up to date on what's been going on in your life," I said as we looked sat there enjoying our meal together. She hesitated for a moment and then I looked straight into Mandy's eyes, anticipating that she had something important she was about to tell me. I wondered what it could be.

"Tom, I had a baby four months ago and it's a little girl and I've named her Brittany," Mandy said as she looked into my eyes, seeking my response to this astounding news she'd just given me.

"Well, Mandy, so you've become a mother. I thought you told me a long time ago when I worked under you that you didn't intend to ever have any children. Didn't you tell me that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.