Doing Mandy
Chapter 18 - Making Sure She Understood

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Making Sure She Understood - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It had been nearly three months since Tom had last seen Mandy. He'd missed not being in town where he could get together with her. He'd found himself getting very horny and missing the sexiness of Mandy's full womanly body while he was lying in bed awake at night.

Tom had always found Mandy to be extremely sexy and very desirable. Before she'd pushed him to the edge so that he'd felt compelled to submit his resignation from working for her, Tom had often fantasized about how hot it would be to fuck Mandy, to make her suck his cock or to have her all to himself for 48 hours of "no holds barred" sex. Then one day Mandy had just been too big of a bitch for anyone to put up with and Tom had given her notice that he was quitting and the day when he'd put in his last work for her and the company.

Once Tom had "crossed the Rubicon", so to speak, to told Mandy she could "fuck off", he suddenly realized a possible way in which he could get back at Mandy and also indulge himself in getting Mandy to do his sexual bidding.

To put it bluntly, Tom sexually blackmailed Mandy by letting her know in very specific and very graphic details that he was aware of her little bisexual encounters with their mutual boss, Judy. He'd seen Mandy and Judy in the office one morning in a very obviously hot girl/girl sexual session and he knew neither of them would want it spread throughout their company that the two of them had been hot lovers.

With that information in his back pocket, Tom told Mandy that she'd have to do whatever he wanted in the way of sex for the remainder of his time with the company. He fully expected Mandy to protest and fight him in his demands upon her. Tom was totally surprised when Mandy began the very first day to comply with his sexual wishes and desires that he placed upon her.

As Tom strolled through the familiar hallways where he'd worked all those years, he could feel his eagerness to see Mandy again growing as he turned each corner and grew closer and closer to the door of her office. It was mid-morning and he knew he couldn't just waltz in and say "Mandy, unzip me and suck my cock" or "Hi, sexy babe, why don't you bend over your desk and let me fuck you doggy style". But Tom had a heck of a plan in mind as he carried his briefcase and came down to the last hallway leading to Mandy's workplace.

When Tom first spotted Mandy through the window of her office door, he remembered why he'd always found her so desirable and sexy. Tom had even caught himself on occasion feeling jealous of Mandy's husband but then he'd quickly remind himself it was one thing to work for Mandy, another to fuck her and something else entirely to be married to her. He was pretty sure if he'd thought working for her was "a bitch" that being married to her was the ultimate hell.

Mandy had gotten her hair cut and styled again he could see. Being a natural and very pretty blonde, Mandy loved to keep her hair styled in a short hairdo that would frame her pretty rounded face. The best part about Mandy was her tits, and as Tom stood there stealing a preliminary peek at her he loved how Mandy's full and very rounded breasts pressed out firmly against the light pink sweater she'd worn to work that day. Wow, she's looking at hot as always, Tom thought as he fought the temptation to reach down and stroke his thickening cock through his pants.

Tom couldn't wait to see what Mandy was wearing below the sweater as well. He knew she had an amazingly sexy taste in lingerie and he felt sure she'd worn some totally cock-hardening bra under that sweater. The way her tits looked he was sure of it.

When Mandy saw Tom walk through her door, she seemed to fight a desire to smile in happiness to see her former employee and subsequent lover. But Tom knew Mandy well enough that even if she was totally thrilled to see him, she probably wouldn't let on that she felt that way.

"Hello, Mandy, and how are you doing this fine spring day, lady?" he asked as he stood there like a visiting drug representative and then laid an elongated box beside her mousepad there on her desk. Seeing her questioning eyes and puzzlement at Tom suddenly showing up and then placing the mystery box on her desk, Tom quickly said, "Yes, Mandy, I'm back and yes, you're still at my beck and call. You know you've got to do whatever I ask, Mandy, or I'll ruin you forever."

"Hi, Tom. And yes, I missed you too since you failed to mention it," Mandy said in a voice that partially sounded pleased to see him and partially put out that he'd not been around in nearly three months.

"I missed you too, Mandy, and I've had more sexual fantasies about you in the time I've been out of town than you'd ever imagine. Let's make some of them come true, OK?" and then Tom reached down to the box he'd given her, flipping the top off to show Mandy a shiny silver bullet-like vibrator lying there in the middle of some white wrapping paper. "Mandy, this is your new best friend, it's name is Big Tom and you're going to give it your hottest welcome now, while I'm standing here. I'm going to sit over here in this chair like I'm here to wait for Judy and you're going to do whatever is necessary to put that vibrator inside your pussy and make yourself cum. Do it now, Mandy."

Mandy looked Tom straight in the eyes, almost as though she was defiant of his demands and was considering telling him to take his little sex toy and stuff it. She didn't smile or make any expression but then she reached down in the box, grabbed the smooth silvery vibrator and as Tom moved over to the nearby chair to watch, Mandy waited for just a moment to ensure no one was approaching before she lowered the dildo/vibrator in between her legs. Tom saw her hand come back up as she scooted around in her work chair and she laid a pair of pink bikini panties on the desk in a wad. Then her hands went under the desk again as leaned back slightly. Then he could see that her arms were flexing very slightly as he was sure she was getting the pointed tip of the dildo wet in her pussy juice. Mandy soon had the dildo wet enough to penetrate her pussy and her arms moved more noticeably as she slid the substitute cock up inside her horny pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.