Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 17 - Going Wild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Going Wild - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After Tom stood in the closet in Dr. Roberts' office and watched his mistress Mandy seduce the married doctor, Tom had cum from jacking off while he watched Mandy doing her best to fuck Dr. Roberts and make him shoot his wad inside her pussy. Tom had stood there secretly stroking his horny cock and the hotness and intensity of Mandy riding up and down on the doctor's cock made Tom spurt his own cum into a Kleenex in his hand.

Tom allowed Mandy to straighten her clothes and leave the doctor's office and then Dr. Roberts put his lab coat on and went off down the hallway of the office complex as well. Tom emerged from the closet, ensuring that he didn't leave the telltale evidence he'd been there behind. He never knew when he might want to force Mandy to do Dr. Roberts again and he wanted there to be no evidence that he'd hidden and watched her fuck the doctor.

Tom went straight to Mandy's office and when he walked in, acting like he was there to conduct business with her, Tom walked over to the sexy blonde's desk and asked quietly, "Well, Mandy, what was it like to fuck Dr. Roberts first thing of the morning?"

"Mmmmmmm, Tom, he felt so good with me riding up and down on his big thick cock. I think he must have been wanting to fuck me for some time. You noticed he didn't give me much resistance to "doing him", didn't you?" Mandy asked as she seemed to be reliving the experience while she sat there looking Tom in the eyes.

Tom knew it was getting close to time for other workers to start showing up in the offices around where Mandy worked outside Julie's "front office". He was still horny even though he'd just ejaculated as he watched Mandy cumming on top of her doctor lover. He was usually good for 3 or 4 cums within a matter of a couple of hours and he felt a pressure in his nuts that made him want to cum again before he said goodbye to Mandy for the day.

"Come in Julie's office, Mandy. I've got something I want you to do for me before I leave," Tom directed as he looked around to ensure no one else was around and then opened the door to Julie's office suite and walked inside it.

Mandy obediently followed Tom as he disappeared in the office and she looked at him expectantly when he pushed the door behind them. Tom reached down and pulled his zipper down, digging inside his pants and briefs for his cock that had already begun to get aroused again.

"Mandy, you were so fucking hot seducing Dr. Roberts. I loved watching you in action and the fact that he's a married man really made me horny. I want you to suck me off, girl, before I head out. Suck me off right now, Mandy, and you know exactly what I want you to do when I cum too," Tom told Mandy as he stroked his 7 inch cock back and forth a few times in order to enjoy the feeling of his hardness before Mandy took over.

"Tom, I'd actually rather fuck you if you don't mind," Mandy said as she hoped Tom would bend her off on Julie's couch and fuck her from behind doggy style. Her tryst with Dr. Roberts had been enough to get her hornies taken care of and Mandy knew that if she could coax Tom into fucking her, she'd definitely have a powerful orgasm that would do her until she could go to the ladies room later in the day and masturbate.

"No, Mandy, you don't decide what I do to you. I'm telling you that I want you to get down on your fucking knees right now, girl, and suck me off. Do it." Tom insisted as he ensured that Mandy knew who was the person driving their sexual relationship. He couldn't believe he was having to refuse an opportunity to fuck Mandy but with her acting like she was the one in charge, he knew he needed to assert that he was the one who decided what and when they would have sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.