Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 16 - Turning Her into a Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Turning Her into a Slut - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Just as Mandy was in the throes of her masturbation session with her hairbrush, Tom had walked up to the front door of her office and he could hear the wet sounds of Mandy's new "dildo" slicing in and out of her tight wet pussy. Tom couldn't believe what he saw when he opened the door. Months earlier before he'd made his former supervisor, Mandy, his submissive sexual partner he didn't even know if the woman ever had sex. She never said or hinted that she had sex and here she was now diddling her pussy right there in front of her desk with that hairbrush he'd seen her use on her sexy blonde hair before.

Tom could tell by listening to Mandy's hot moans and sighs that she was right at the point of climax and he also saw that she'd allowed her eyes to close when her orgasm exploded so she didn't even realize he was standing there watching her playing with herself. Mandy's sweater was pulled up somewhat and he suspicioned that she'd been feeling and groping her sexy full tits until just before her pussy had begun to cum.

As Mandy's pussy was cumming and Tom could tell from her very hard nipples showing underneath her sweater and the way she'd thrown her head back and was writhing there in her work chair, he reached down and rubbed his cock that had grown hard in anticipation of seeing Mandy but had grown even more aroused as she realized that she had started playing without him today. But Tom was already formulating his plans for Mandy's "day" even as he watched her bring herself off with her hairbrush and her fingers playing with her sexy woman's body.

"Well, my sexy lady... " Tom said as he stepped into Mandy's office and let her know that she'd been caught in the act of fucking her pussy. "Looks like you've been quite busy this morning, Mandy," Tom said in a semi-sarcastic tone of voice to ensure that he had the upper hand in the encounter.

As Mandy's breathing was still ragged and she rapidly tried to straighten her sweater and get her skirt settled back down around her legs, Tom walked over to her chair.

"Don't put all the goodies away just yet, Mandy," he insisted as he put one hand on her shoulder to hold her steady and then allowed the other to cup the mound of her right breast through her sweater. "Damn, girl, you didn't wear a bra today," Tom observed, feeling his cock pushing hard out against his pants and not really believing that his sexy hot mistress had ventured to come to work braless. What a sexy woman Mandy had become in the days and weeks since he'd first forced her to meet his sexual dreams and fantasies about her.

"Since you're in such a hot fucking mood this morning, Mandy, it seems like a good time for me to move to my next plan for you."

Tom knew from Mandy's expression that she was somewhat worried about what devious perverted thing he might have in mind for her. She continued to straighten her head a bit and get her sweater and skirt back in their proper place as she waited for him to "let the other shoe drop" and tell her what he wanted her to do next.

Before Mandy got settled into her chair, Tom reached down between her legs, spread then and allowed his hand to slide upward into her groin. He could immediately feel from the dampness of her inner thighs that Mandy's pussy had gotten plenty wet from her masturbating herself there only moments earlier.

"My my, Mandy, you're such a hot randy woman, aren't you?" Tom asked as he felt his fingers rubbing over the softness of her pussy hair covering Mandy's hot pussy area. "Well, since you're obviously as randy and horny and badly needing to be fucked (as he rubbed his fingers up and down over her wet cunt lips), I think today's the day to turn you into a wanton little slut," Tom said as he saw that Mandy was responding to his fingers rubbing on her horny pussy. Mandy pressed her pussy firmly forward against his probing hand, wanting him to masturbate her to another orgasm right then.

"Oh no, Mandy, I'm not going to bring you off this morning, you're going to have to work for your next orgasm just like you did the one you just had. You know Dr. Roberts here in your department?? Well, I want you to seduce him, Mandy, within the next 45 minutes," Tom said as he pulled his hand out from between Mandy's legs and licked his fingers where they'd gotten damp from the wetness of her thong.

At the mention of one of the doctors Mandy worked with every day, she acted more startled than usual and looked Tom in the eye to see if he was serious.

"Dr. Roberts?" Mandy asked, almost as though she thought Tom was joking with her. "You don't really mean you want me to seduce and have sex with Dr. Roberts in the next 45 minutes?? This morning?"

"Yes, you heard me exactly right, Mandy. Now figure out how you're going to do it. You seem to be dressed very appropriately for seducing a doctor who's several years old than you. I bet Dr. Roberts has been noticing you and wanting to fuck you for months now. I'm going to go to his office right now. I noticed his door was open when I got here and I'll be hidden in the closet behind his desk with the louvers in the door. Make sure you position him so I can see you actually fucking with the good doctor, Mandy."

With that instruction, Tom left Mandy's office to find his hiding place and waited for her to join the doctor there for her early morning seduction.

Mandy immediately straightened her clothes and went to the ladies' room to touch up her lipstick, comb her hair and add some seductive smelling perfume to draw Dr. Roberts' attention. She'd wanted to seem more reluctant to do Tom's sexual bidding this time but, in truth, she had been lusting for Dr. Roberts much longer than Tom would have thought. He was married with a pretty middle-aged wife and two older children but Dr. Roberts was still very sexy and fucking him was common discussion material among the females and nurses in the office. In fact, a couple of the nurses had tried to get Dr. Roberts in bed but so far none of them had been successful in seducing him. Mandy intended to break that trend this morning when she went to the doctor's office in a few minutes.

Mandy couldn't believe how her early morning impulse not to wear a bra and to wear her sexy thong were playing right into her sexual plans for the day. Her tits were full enough that she really needed a bra but they felt so sexy underneath her the sweater with it rubbing against her naked nipples, reminding her constantly that instead of a bra, only her snug-fitting sweater was wrapped around her tits.

Mandy went to her desk for only a moment and then headed out the door of her office straight to the door where she'd seen Dr. Roberts duck in earlier. Knocking lightly on the door, Mandy felt her pussy gush wetness from the anticipation of what she was about to pull off as she went ahead and pushed the door open in response to Dr. Roberts' friendly "Come in."

Dr. Roberts was about 6' 3" in height and he'd managed to keep his body in good shape by working out regularly and running as often as he could manage it. One of the things all the women had noticed was the nice muscles on his arms and chest and his tight muscular ass. Mandy couldn't wait to get her hands on some of that body and she knew her effort to seduce Dr. Roberts had just begun.

"Hi, Dr. Roberts," Mandy said as she closed the door behind her, ensuring it latched securely and actually locking it behind her although the doctor didn't notice she'd done that. "Is there anything I can help you with this morning before you get started on your day's patient schedule?"

Dr. Roberts smiled at Mandy but he seemed a bit puzzled at first by her coming into his office the first thing of the morning. "Well, Mandy, I've got some filing of my research papers, abstracts and things like that you could help me with. I seem to get more behind every day," he said as he turned and picked up a pile of papers about 6 inches thick off the floor to the right of his desk.

"Well, I wasn't exactly thinking of paperwork and office stuff," Mandy said as she decided to press her boldness to the maximum and "take the bull by the horn" so to speak. Without another word, Mandy walked to Dr. Roberts' chair, reached down and cupped his chin in her left hand and leaned over to kiss him on the lips.

Dr. Roberts' lips were dry and tightly closed when Mandy shocked him with her bold lusty kiss but as soon as the sudden surprise of the office's main secretary washed over him, the horny middle-aged doctor began to respond immediately to Mandy's bold advance. When their lips parted after a rather long "first kiss", Dr. Roberts looked Mandy in the eye to try and determine what was really going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.