Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 13 - Getting Some Help

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Getting Some Help - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom finished fucking Mandy and no sooner had he put his cock back into his boxers that morning than he began to hatch the next sex rendezvous that he would share with his busty blonde sex partner. He went and got a bite of breakfast, giving Mandy a little time to catch her breath after their lusty fuck that morning.

About two hours later, Tom went to a phone booth and dialed Mandy's number at her office. The phone rang a couple of times and then he heard Mandy's sexy soft voice answer.

"Werth and Werth, this is Mandy speaking," she said in her normal sweet feminine voice.

"Hi, baby, this is the hot sexy man who just had his hard cock inside you a couple of hours ago," Tom said as matter of factly as he could without breaking out and laughing.

"Mandy, I've got your next assignment for our little sexual get-togethers." He hesitated to hear what Mandy's response would be.

"Yes?? I'm waiting," Mandy said with a note of eagerness that continued to catch Tom off guard. He just couldn't believe that he managed to turn his horny blonde former boss into suck a cock-loving babe.

"Mandy, I want you to be at your house at noon tomorrow after your husband's been gone to work for several hours, OK? And I want you to have Taffy, your male golden retriever all bathed, combed and ready for us to take out to exhibition. Understand what I'm saying?"

"You want me to give Taffy a bath tonight and comb it like we're going to go show him tomorrow?? Was that what you just told me?" Mandy asked in obvious puzzlement at the new direction I was taking our little liaisons.

"Yep, you understood me right. Have Taffy all cleaned and I want you wearing shorts and T-shirt, Mandy. Take the day off if you have to but I'll be there at noon sharp. See you then, lady." Tom hung up and realized that in the course of the phone call his cock had grown very hard and full inside his pants. He smiled to himself, contemplating what he had in mind for Mandy. Something that he suspected she would never have guessed.

Tom drove up within about five houses of where Mandy lived the next day and parked his car, leaving it where her husband wouldn't notice if he should happen to come back early from work. Of course, with what Tom had in mind for Mandy, her husband would be in for the sexual shock of his life if he happened to come in on them in the middle of their time together. Walking up to the front door of Mandy's house, Tom could hardly wait to get inside and get Mandy in the middle of what he wanted her to do.

When the door opened in response to Tom's knock, Tom felt his cock grow instantly harder and much more aroused. Mandy was looking totally hot. He was so used to seeing her wearing professional type clothes at work that when he saw her in something other than a skirt and blouse or a dress, he found it very refreshing and even more, very arousing. Mandy had combed her hair nicely and the tight yellow T-shirt she'd put on just emphasized the sexy bra she was wearing underneath. She was wearing a matching pair of very short yellow shorts and Tom almost changed his mind from the plans he'd hatched for Mandy the day before.

When Tom stepped into Mandy's house, he noticed again what a nice place she had fixed up. He remembered the first time he'd been in the house when he made Mandy tell her husband to be there as well so he could watch Mandy and Tom fucking while he had to sit and watch. He intended to do something like that again in the future but today Tom had something even more naughty and diabolical in mind for Mandy. He didn't know if she'd go through with it or not.

Tom pulled Mandy into his arms and their lips met in a hot lusty kiss as she pressed her body tightly against his. Tom couldn't resist reaching down in back of Mandy, filling his right hand with the sexy curvature of her ass as he pulled her groin tightly against his hardening cock.

Tom could tell as Mandy molded her curvy womanly body against him that she fully expected this secret little get-together to unfold as their times always had. Tom allowed her to think that for a few moments. He reached up between their bodies and cupped Mandy's full rounded right breast in the palm of his hand. Then, he reached down towards her waist, allowing his hand to find the waistband of her shorts and to slip under it and on downward towards the pussy. Tom quickly found that Mandy was already hot and ready to fuck. Her panties were soaked with wetness from between her legs. That was when Tom knew the time was right to give her further directions.

"You think you and I are going to fuck today, don't you, Mandy?" Tom asked as he looked Mandy in the eyes.

She sort of nodded her head in agreement with his statement and that was when Tom let her in on his dirty little sex secret that he had planned for her and her alone this time.

"No, Mandy, you and I are NOT going to fuck today. You and Taffy are going to have a go with each other," Tom said as he turned Mandy and forced her to head in the direction of her bedroom. He'd told her to have Taffy all cleaned up, and then to ensure he was in her bedroom when Tom arrived.

As Mandy turned and walked in front of Tom, she looked back over her shoulder and began questioning what she'd just heard him tell her. "What do you mean, Taffy and I are going to have a go?"

"Exactly what I just said, Mandy. You know what I told you. I want you to fuck Taffy - or should I say, let Taffy, your adult male Golden Retriever, fuck you. I think that's more how it's going to go down, if you know what I mean."

"Tom, you're a twisted perverted son-of-a-bitch, you know that. What do you mean you want me to fuck Taffy. He's my fucking dog, what's the problem with you?" Mandy questioned as she acted like she was going to resist Tom's insistence that she copulate with her canine friend, but she continued to walk down the hallways leading to her bedroom as though she was going ahead even though she didn't want to.

"Mandy, don't fucking argue with me, woman. You know what I can do to your reputation and your career at your company if you give me a problem. Anyway, I've seen you before when Taffy was horny and his big fucking dog cock was sticking hot and red outside the skin of his body. I've almost been able to imagine you licking your lips at the sight of such a big horny dick."

When Mandy opened the door and stepped inside, she hesitated momentarily as though she wouldn't go in before Tom firmly took her by the arm and pushed her on inside ahead of him. Taffy was lying quietly on the floor there beside the bed where he knew the big retriever normally slept at night when Mandy was sleeping.

"Well, we're here, Tom. Here's Taffy. Now what the fuck have you got in mind?" Mandy asked as she seemed partially confused still on what Tom had in mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.