Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 12 - Going to Visit Mandy - Doing Her

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Going to Visit Mandy - Doing Her - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It had been several weeks since Tom had finished his work with Mandy and Julie, their big boss. Tom had continued to get together with Mandy and was seemingly forcing her to have sex with him although he'd come to the clear realization that Mandy was more lusty and sexually hungry for him every time they met.

Tom decided on a Friday morning that he'd just show up at his former workplace where he knew Mandy still worked and she if she'd be willing to give him some hot sex before her workday started. He knew she would but it was just a question of how much time they'd have and what they'd be able to do. In the past, he and Mandy had pretty much managed to do anything they wanted.

As Tom walked up the corridors of the building headed to the office area where he used to work under Mandy, he felt his cock growing horny and semi-aroused from just anticipating seeing his busty blonde ex-boss again. It had actually been only a few days since Tom and Mandy had last had sex but every time he knew they might get another chance to fuck and suck each other to climax, Tom found himself starting to get a very hard cock in his pants.

Tom had always found Mandy sexy even before he'd begun to have her over him as a supervisor but it was only when he'd gotten fed up with her bitchy attitude and given his two weeks notice that he'd gone into action and demanded that Mandy become his sexy fuck slut. He'd used his knowledge of a bisexual relationship she had with Julie that had allowed him to coerce Mandy into what he initially thought was an unwilling sexual relationship. The first morning he'd actually expected Mandy to maybe even try to resist him when he unzipped his pants and told her to get his cock hard and give him a good blowjob. But instead of fighting against his strong sexual demands of her, as the days passed until Tom's final day of work, he'd definitely noticed that Mandy seemed to get into the sexual demands he made of her more and more with each passing day.

As Tom reached the door to Mandy's office, he stood there quietly peering inside to see what she was wearing before he let her know he was there. Mandy didn't realize he was there watching her and he was able to just look inside where she was sitting at her desk and feel his cock grow harder and thicker in his pants as he took in the sexiness of Mandy's young mature body.

Mandy had picked out a rather bust-emphasizing sweater that morning to give her a bit of warmth since the weather had suddenly turned cold, and Tom couldn't wait to see what sort of sexy bra she'd put on underneath it. He couldn't tell if she had on pants or a skirt from where she was sitting behind her desk but he knew he'd no that in just a few minutes when he had Mandy taking off whatever it was she had worn to work.

Knocking on the door light, Tom walked in and went immediately around the side of Mandy's desk. He noticed that she didn't even really seem surprised to see him - his morning liaisons with Mandy had almost become automatic now in the several weeks that they essentially had become very intimate lovers.

Tom noticed that Mandy's face tried not to show her delight at his presence and he couldn't help but immediately notice that two little pointed nipples started to poke out against the material of her bra and her sweater when she'd noticed him walk into her office. Tom could hardly wait to get his hands on those sexy full C-cupped tits of Mandy's and get them naked so he could caress and kiss them to turn her on even more.

"Gooood morning, Mandy," Tom said as he knew if she looked she'd clearly see how aroused he was for her already. His cock began involuntarily twitching inside his boxers and he could also clearly feel the wet coolness of pre-cum as it began leaking from the head of his hardening cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, hi, Mister," Mandy purred sexily as she stood up from her chair behind her desk and turned towards Tom. He could see instantly that while Mandy had worn a nice warm sexy sweater, she also picked out a rather short figure-fitting skirt that came to about 3 or 4 inches above her knees. Tom chuckled to himself as he realized how much sexier Mandy had started dressing just since he and her had become sexually involved. He took a step towards her, reached up with his left hand and cupped the proud out-thrusting mound of her full breast through the sweater and bra she was wearing. He instantly felt her breast swell and Mandy flexed her tit under his touch and the nipple grew even harder as his warm hand touched that sensitive part of her body.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Tom, damn, you sure turn me on, lover," Mandy sighed as she pressed her body close to his. Tom couldn't believe the blatant sexual hunger sexual hunger Mandy wasn't bothering to hide from him. He allowed his right hand to move downward behind Mandy's back, cupping the curve of her rounded ass, pulling her groin close against his and letting her feel the hard fullness of his aroused cock against the mons of her pussy through her skirt. Their lips met in a fiery lust-filled kiss and Mandy hand went up behind Tom's head, pulling his lips close against her as she knew they didn't have much time to waste this morning.

Tom pressed his almost totally hard cock firmly against Mandy's pussy, pulling her tight against his body with the hand behind her butt. He couldn't wait to get inside Mandy and he knew they couldn't stand her very long and waste moments in foreplay that today didn't seem to be much needed for either of them.

Tom leaned back slightly, allowing him some access to Mandy's sexy full tits. Reaching down in front of her chest, he pulled the hem of her sweater up, exposing the sexy black lace demi-bra that she had holding her ample tits securely. Tom's dick flinched in further arousal when he saw that the bra was of the front-opening variety - his very favorite kind of bra and he well knew now that Mandy was aware of his taste in her lingerie as well. Tom didn't hesitate a moment - reaching between Mandy's big breasts, he unfastened the clasp, and peeled the cups of her sexy bra back off of both her full tits. He immediately lowered his lips to her left nipple, sucking the hard little nub in between his lips, and flicking his hungry wet tongue over the rock hard tip. Tom hadn't any idea what Mandy's body looked like until he'd first coerced her into becoming his sexual partner. He just admired the shape and womanliness of her figure in her work clothes. The first time he'd managed to get Mandy out of her bra and her panties he'd realized what a sexy feminine body she'd had concealed underneath what she wore. He especially loved Mandy's sexy full breasts and nipples. The nipples were ample size and the pink tips of her tits grew puffy and then hardened when she was horny and hot for him to fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.