Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 11 - Making Hubby Watch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Making Hubby Watch - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

On my last "date" with Mandy, I had fucked her royally. It had been a two-week sexual experience that had begun with me intentionally coercing her into having sex with me. Little did I realize that Mandy's husband wasn't giving her any sexual attention at home and she found being forced to fuck me and suck me a very exciting possibility.

On that last day, I'd made Mandy meet me at one of the local motels and we'd fucked and sucked hotly for a couple of hours. When I fucked Mandy for what she thought was going to be the last time, I told her that the next time I met her for sex, she'd have to ensure that her husband, Ron, was there too. I don't know what Mandy expected. Maybe she thought I was going to arrange a threesome including her husband. That wasn't what I'd intended at all. I wanted to cuckold her cocky husband who thought he was really something and I wanted to make him sit there in the room and beat his meat while he watched his sexy blonde wife getting fucked by another man. That had always been one of my little sexual fantasies involving Mandy and now was my chance to try to make it into a hot little fucking reality.

"Yeah, Mandy, I said I want you and your husband both to be there at your house tomorrow night and you can tell him anything you want or not - that's up to you, girl," I told Mandy as I was talking on the phone to her again a couple of days later.

"What are you going to do with my husband there, Tom?" Mandy asked me.

"I'm going to fuck you like I have been for the past two weeks, Mandy, but he's not going to get to play. He gets to sit and watch what it's like to have someone fuck your woman while you just get to watch them."

"OK, Tom, I'll have it all set up, I can't wait," Mandy said as we ended our phone conversation.

Two nights later I pulled up in front of Mandy's house and I let myself in the front door just as I told her I wanted to. Her husband were supposed to be waiting in their master bedroom for me. They were. I had instructed Mandy to be there in only her sexiest bra and panty set and I'd told her to tell her husband that he was to be there in only his briefs and nothing else. I left it up to Mandy to explain to him the bizarre circumstances behind my demands.

Mandy was sitting on the side of the bed wearing a very sexy looking black lacy bra and a black lacy pair of high French cut panties when I entered the room. Her husband was sitting in an easy chair over in the corner of the room. I'd met him before so we weren't strangers and I'd stood my ground the first time I'd talked to him. He knew I wasn't bullshitting around and that he'd better go along with my requests. I didn't know how he'd react when I got ready to fuck Mandy, but I just decided to brazen my way through and hope for the best.

I walked into the room and stopped right at the door, looking around to get my bearings for just a minute before I began to unbutton my shirt and start undressing. I had my shirt off quickly, baring my chest and then I began to unfasten my belt and undo my pants to remove them as well.

When I was standing there in front of Mandy and her cuckolded husband, I acted sort of cocky - as though I was in control of the situation - which I was. I loved the feeling of sort of humiliating Mandy's husband, and rationalized to myself that if he'd been fucking his own wife long before now, I'd never have been able to get Mandy to go along with my coercive sexual demands in the first place. So I figured he had coming what I was about to do to his own wife right there in their own marital bed.

"Mandy, are you horny and wanting to get fucked?" I asked as I reached down and groped the hardon that was already growing hotly in my boxers. "Is your pussy wet and have you masturbated yourself to an orgasm today, girl?" I continued as I wanted to make the climate in this bedroom as sexually hot as I could manage.

"Yes, Tom, you sexy hot fucking man, I'm hornier than I've been in two weeks. I played with my pussy three times today at work, and my cunt is so swollen and hot to be fucked that you won't believe it," Mandy said in the sexist and most arousing manner I'd ever heard her talk with me. I knew she was doing this to get back at her husband but I didn't fucking care. His personal needs his feelings were of no concern to me. I just wanted to enjoy a very hot erotic coupling with his wife and I wanted to experience something I'd never done before - to fuck a woman in front of her own husband when he was not permitted to join in.

I walked over to Mandy, stopped in front of her sitting on the bedside and gave one quick glance over at her husband in the corner. I looked at his crotch and could easily see that he was already sporting a sizable hardon in his briefs as well. Too bad - he wasn't going to get to dip that cock in Mandy's cunt - as least not until I was completely finished with her for the evening. I didn't care what the fuck he did after I was satisfied and had walked out their front door.

Satisfied that all was going just as I'd hoped, I reached over to Mandy's left breast, proudly thrusting out from her chest in the lacy cup of the half-bra that she'd picked out to wear. Mandy's sexy D-cup tits were very hot and if there was one thing Mandy knew, it was how to dress sexily. Her clothes were always very tasteful and selected to accentuate her figure and her lingerie was picked out with the same intents in mind. The black lacy half-bra that Mandy was wearing showed off her sexy rounded tits to perfection and I could feel my cock growing totally rock hard in anticipation of taking her bra off and sucking those sexy hard nipples that I knew were lying erotically inside it. I leaned over and kissed Mandy on the lips. We'd never really kissed that sexily or long before during our fuck sessions but tonight I wanted to make a very obvious point to her husband. I knew Mandy didn't love me - not even close - but I wanted to drive her fucking stupid husband wild from watching me kiss his wife and bring her to a higher level of sexual arousal with the passion and hotness of my kisses and the way my lips were lighting her hot sexual fires.

As I kissed Mandy, my hands wandered down across her bra-encased breasts and across her stomach in between her legs. Mandy knew exactly what to do by this time, and when she felt my hand exploring between her thighs, her legs came open automatically, allowing me to reach down to her panty-covered groin and rub up and down across her clit and her pussy inside the thong panty she had on. I could feel instantly that Mandy had already soaked the crotch of her thong and as I slipped my hand down inside the waistband of her thong, I hear Mandy let a low sexy moan of lusty desire escape her lips. Mandy had become my willing and very erotic sex partner, whether she'd intended that to happen originally or not. She was totally mine to arouse and titillate and fuck now. When my fingers touched her wet pussy lips, I slipped two fingers inside her hot wet cunt and I quickly pistoned them in and out, beginning the fucking experience that would end that night with my cock drilling Mandy's cock until she'd orgasmed several times.

I looked back over in the corner of the room at Mandy's husband and as I was diddling his hot sexy blonde bride's tight pussy, he'd pulled his briefs down to his ankles and the little fucker was sitting there stroking his cock up and down. Damn, what a fucking idiot, I thought to myself when I realized that her husband could be the one playing with Mandy's pussy and fingering her in preparation for a hot sexy coupling, but no - he'd rather fucking jack off instead. Oh well, his loss, I thought as I continued to make Mandy moan loudly with my fingers sliding in and out of her horny cunt. After only a few minutes of my touching Mandy's cunt, she began to breathe much faster and I knew from fucking her lots of times in the previous weeks that she was climaxing. I loved it when Mandy orgasmed. I loved knowing that I could wring a sexual climax from this sexy blonde with my hands, with my lips and with my cock best of all.

No sooner had Mandy cum on my fingers than I reached up to her chest, cupping both of her black bra-encased tits, squeezing them and feeling the fullness of their mature roundedness. Then, lowering my lips to the valley between Mandy's ample tits, I reached behind her back, found the hooks to her bra and unsnapped them, instantly reaching up and pulling the straps of her bra off and revealing her hot tits at the same instant. I leaned over and sucked Mandy's left nipple firmly into my lips, sucking and flicking the hard nipple with my tongue as I filled my left hand with her other big breast. I'd always known Mandy had sexy tits long before we'd ever had our first sexual encounter but seeing her naked proved it beyond any doubt. When Mandy had her clothes off, she was fucking awesome physically.

Almost immediately I pushed Mandy back onto the bed, and reached down to remove my own briefs and getting naked so I could fuck Mandy right. I was so horny. My balls were aching from the sexual tension and pressure of wanting to fuck her and dump my cum load deep inside her fertile hot pussy. I almost wondered sometimes if Mandy was still taking her birth control pills but I wasn't going to worry about it. If she was willing to get pregnant, knowing that she was fucking me regularly and I was almost always cumming inside her, I figured she knew what she was doing and what she wanted. I pulled Mandy's pussy juice-soaked thong down and off of her sexy legs, and then I spread her legs wide, leaning over to finger her hot tight cunt a little bit more and then I kissed her hot pussy lips, sucking and licking her horny cunt to get her ready for the hot engorged cock jutting up between my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.