Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 10 - Filling Her Wishes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Filling Her Wishes - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom had just fucked his and Mandy's former boss, Julie (well, she was still Mandy's boss), there on the couch in Julie's office. Tom had finally done something he'd wanted to experience for months. In addition to basically making Mandy, his old supervisor, a very submissive sex-partner, now Tom had managed to dip his horny cock in Julie's hot cunt and he'd fucked her unknowingly to an explosive orgasm. Well, she'd actually known what was happening just before she came, but almost up to the point of her climax, Julie had actually thought she was being diddled by her bisexual partner, Mandy, with a thick long dildo. The morning the dildo had only been used to start Julie toward an orgasm and long before her cunt was penetrated Tom had driving his hard long cock inside Julie and fucked her until she came tightly around his prick.

Tom had just felt his nuts cut loose and he'd blown a huge cum load deep inside Julie's horny lesbian pussy but he was not even close to being finished with what he intended to do while he was there in his former workplace. He let his balls ejaculate as much as they would but Tom knew from his several years of fucking experience that there was much more jism where that had just come from. Pulling out of Julie's wet cunt, Tom turned to Mandy and told her what he had in mind for her that morning.

"Mandy, my lady, you're now going to suck me to full erection again and then you're going to come sit on my lap and ride me until I shoot off inside your horny tight young cunt. You understand me?" Tom asked, knowing by now that Mandy was much more of a willing sex partner than he ever would have expected or even wanted to admit to himself. He liked the feeling that she was still only doing what he demanded of her because of his coercion but in reality Tom had long been able to tell that he was giving Mandy lots of hard cock, and lots of horny lusty fucking which she'd obviously not been getting from her own husband.

Mandy had gotten totally naked with Julie before Tom had ever arrived that morning and they had been in a lesbian clinch with Mandy down in between Julie's legs, sucking and fingering her horny twat when Tom had silently walked into the room and begun the deception which led Julie to think she was being fucked with a dildo instead of her first male cock ever. Tom didn't really care what the fuck Julie did at this point - he didn't work for her anymore and he was pretty sure that Julie wouldn't want it to become public knowledge that she was in a lesbian/bisexual relationship with the lead staff person in her office any more than Mandy would have wanted that word to be made public. So Tom just ignored Julie and figured she could either get dressed or sit there and diddle herself while he and Mandy fucked. It was of no concern to him at all.

Tom seated himself right in the middle of Julie's office couch and Mandy quickly was down on her knees there in front of him, her hand wrapped around his semi-hard cock and her soft wet mouth quickly had the head of his cock inside, her tongue licking and slurping over Tom's juice hole and licking down the stalk of his hardening dick. Mandy knew how to suck a hot cock, Tom had discovered that the first morning he had made a sexual ultimatum of her, and he'd allowed her to suck him off several times since then. Yes, "allowed" - because it was so obvious that Mandy sucked Tom's cock like she was eating a delicious lollipop. She totally reveled on having his cock in her soft firm hands and his swollen big mushroom shaped cockhead inside her sucking, hot lips. Tom leaned back and just let Mandy control the blowjob but she knew not to bring him to orgasm. No this time. As much as Tom loved to have his cock sucked and have the woman doing it take his cumload in her mouth, this morning he wanted Mandy's pussy. Her sexy blonde-furred cunt was hotter than hell, tighter than any man could imagine, and he loved having Mandy sit on his hard up-thrusting dick and ride him like a cowgirl would a bucking bronco while he licked, sucked and played with her sexy big tits. Mandy's breasts were hot and nicely rounded. Her nipples got so fucking hard when she was being aroused, and he loved the way they would jiggle when she rode his cock if he just allowed them to flop loose in the breeze. He usually had a handful and a mouthful of her ample breasts but sometimes he loved to just watch her big titties bounce up and down in rhythm with her fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.