Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 9 - Making Her Bring Julie Into the Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Making Her Bring Julie Into the Game - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had no sooner finished my final day of work for Mandy and had my "nooner" fuck with her at the local motel than I began to formulate my next step. It hadn't been an hour after I finished fucking Mandy that I called her and told her precisely what the next step in our relationship was going to be.

The phone rang on Mandy's end and I waited impatiently for her to pick it up. It rang and rang and rang... I figured my sexy blonde fuck-mate was probably in the ladies room diddling her cunt from the hot fucking I'd given her during lunch. Eventually Mandy picked the phone up..."Mandy speaking," my former boss said in her syrupy sexy voice that never failed to make my cock grow thick.

"Hi, Mandy, this is Tom - remember me?" laughing at my joking with her since she'd had her cunt filled with my thick 7 inches of hard cock and my big jism load only a couple of hours before.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, boy, do I?" Mandy responded and I wished for just a fleeting moment that I was still working for her... but just as quickly remembered that if I hadn't "given notice" I probably would never have coerced Mandy into fucking me in the first place. I smiled to myself as I prepared to deliver my next ultimatum to Mandy.

"Well, here's what I want you to do tomorrow morning, Mandy," I said and I knew that Mandy realized that "what I want you to do" wasn't a wish - it was a command and she'd better do it or she knew what cards I held over her head.

"What, Tom?" Mandy answered and I could detect a definite note of eagerness at what I had in mind rather than the reluctance and resentment I might have expected. I actually expected Mandy to make overtures to get me to stay at my job with her but that never happened. I could definitely tell that she'd gotten into becoming my lover since it was apparent that "hubby" wasn't even coming close to meeting Mandy's hot-sexed needs at home.

"Mandy, I'm coming into your office tomorrow an hour before opening time like I have for the past two weeks and I expect you to have Julie there in her office, naked with the two of you going at it when I get there. Understand?? And I want you to make Julie available for me to fuck. You figure out how to do it but that's what I want for tomorrow. OK?? Don't give me any backtalk, Mandy, just do it," and without saying anymore I hung up the phone.

I sat back in my recliner, pulled my hardening cock from my boxers and sat there stroking my aroused hard cock up and down slowly as I remembered how hot and horny Mandy had been with me there in the motel room earlier that day. I couldn't believe that I'd worked for Mandy as many months as I had and never really got serious about getting into her panties until the day I'd told her I was quitting. I felt a sudden pang of regret when I realized that I probably could have had a much better "relationship under Mandy" and still been working for her if I'd only made some irresistible sexual overtures to her many many months earlier. But that was all water under the bridge now and Mandy was my fuck-mate for as long as I wanted her to be - because she knew she had no other choice. I think secretly she enjoyed the situation she found herself in with me and the fringe benefits of getting fucked or eaten out every day. Mandy was a middle 20s woman and she had super-hot sexual needs that her middle 20's husband simply was not meeting for her.

The more I thought about Mandy the hotter I got. I quickly stripped out of my remaining clothes as I sat there in my living room and was soon in fine "masturbation form". I got hornier and hotter the more I thought about all the sexy fuck sessions Mandy and I had shared in the previous two weeks and then I just gave in to the impulse and laid back as I wanked my cock up and down harder and faster until I could feel the unmistakable pressure of my orgasm building and then I continued to stroke up and down the entire shaft of my cock until the first spurt of cum blew several inches above me and then splattered back on my chest. I continued to stroke as my cock blew five full-sized loads of cum before my climax subsided. Gosh, Mandy was such a hot fucking woman and I was already getting horny for what tomorrow would bring.

The next morning I walked into Mandy's office and could immediately see the obvious signs that she was there but otherwise "busy" with Julie. The door to Julie's office was just barely open and I could faintly hear sounds of sexual moaning and whimpering coming from inside. I very quietly pushed the door open and peeked inside to see what Mandy had cooked up in order to fulfill my directions to her from the day before. The first sight that greeted my eyes was Mandy's hot sexy white ass nakedly displayed closest to me and reclining on the couch on the left side of the room was Julie. I had only seen her naked one time before and that had been the morning many months earlier when I accidentally found her and Mandy in a lesbian sexual grope right there as I was seeing them now.

Mandy was down on her knees in between Julie's openly splayed legs and both Mandy and Julie were totally naked. All their clothes, lingerie, shoes, stockings, etc. were streaming across the floor from the door where I was standing to the couch where they were now going at it. It was obvious that Mandy and Julie had been going at it for awhile because Mandy had ensured they were in the middle of having sex when I showed up at 6. Mandy had Julie moaning and writhing underneath her and I felt my cock grow very very hard as I stood there and watched an almost exact replay of the scene I'd seen the first time between these two women. Julie was reclined on her back and I stood there for a brief moment taking in what she looked like naked before I began to strip all of my clothes off and get naked as well.

I was pretty sure that while Mandy was definitely a heterosexually-oriented woman, she was probably also increasingly bisexual and hadn't really objected to Julie's seduction of her. She'd never given me too much indication that she resented Julie forcing her into an intimate sexual relationship. From what I could tell, however, Julie was strictly a lesbian and her sexual tastes and interest in Mandy were strictly woman-to-woman only. Julie was in her 40s and she was sort of a short, slightly heavy built woman who kept her brown hair cut very short, framing around her face and she tended to wear business suits almost all of the time. I'd enjoyed on occasion being around Julie when she'd take off her suit jacket and just be wearing a skirt or pants and a tight-fitting silk blouse or something that really showed off and accentuated her very amply-sized breasts. While I'd estimated that Mandy was a C or D-cup babe, Julie was a solid D-cup. There was no doubt, there was plenty of tits there for any man or woman who's into a woman that's well-endowed.

Mandy had Julie's ass firmly held in her hands as she had her face all over Julie's bucking pussy. Julie was so into their sexual encounter that she was moaning Mandy's name and humping her wet cunt up against Mandy's lips and mouth. Julie was also groping and squeezing her big tits, pulling on the nipples and stimulating them as I could see that Mandy's eating her was rapidly bringing Julie near to an orgasm. As I stood there with my cock fully erect now, I realized how fucking hot I found it to watch two women making love. I'd never seen Mandy and Julie actually fucking or rubbing their pussies together and I couldn't wait to watch these two wanton babes doing each other that way as well.

As I stood there without either Mandy or Julie knowing I was also in the room, I stroked my cock to full hardness and noticed that a few droplets of sexy pre-cum were already bubbling out of my juice hole. I was already hot for some fucking action and I knew exactly who was going to give it to me this morning.

Mandy had forced Julie to wear a blindfold this morning and had told her before they'd ever started making love that no matter what happened, she was NOT to remove the blindfold. I wondered if Julie would abide by Mandy's directions when I began the plan I'd cooked up.

As Mandy squeezed Julie's asscheeks and continued to lick and suck her boss's horny cunt, I noticed that she suddenly turned her head and saw that I was now there in the room with them. I knew she'd be watching for me and now Mandy knew I was present, naked and ready to do my part in this hot sexual scenario. I walked very quietly right over next to Mandy and reached down to put my hand on her naked ass sticking up in front of me as she didn't miss a stroke in bringing Julie to climax.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, Mandyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes, yes, yes, make me cum, baby," Julie pleaded as she bucked her mouth strongly up towards Mandy and began to really squeeze her own massive tits. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck, honey, you do me sooooooooooooo good, you sexy cunt," Julie moaned as her orgasm exploded inside her pussy while Mandy continued to suck and finger her pussy.

Mandy continued to lick Julie's pussy as her boss writhed in orgasm underneath her and then she moved aside as I took my cock in my hand and moved in between Julie's spread legs. I had told Mandy to bring one of her own dildos with her that morning and I picked it up as I positioned myself there in front of the naked Julie lying on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.