Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 8 - The Final Day IV

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Final Day IV - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mandy was down on her knees in front of Tom inside the shower where they'd just washed up together after fucking twice. Mandy wanted Tom's horny thick cock hard again so she could get another cum load from him. She was supposed to be "obeying Tom's instructions" but Mandy had secretly been loving the entire "last day" of his working with her.

Mandy had her soft firm hand wrapped around the shaft of Tom's cock, bobbing her head up and down over the swollen head of his horny dick but she didn't want him to cum in her mouth. It wasn't that she didn't want to bring him off and suck his cum load into her tummy - she did more than anything but Mandy wanted Tom to fuck her and spew his hot thick load of manseed into her some other way besides a blowjob.

Tom stood there under the hot shower water splashing down over his head, allowing Mandy to suck and stroke his cock into total hardness again. He'd already blown two full wads of cum inside her pussy while they were on their "lunch break" in a room of the local Best Western and he wasn't completely finished with Mandy yet.

Tom reached down and pulled Mandy up from where she was kneeling and sucking him off. He reached outside the shower and grabbed a large terry towel to start drying both himself and Mandy off from their shower. As Tom rubbed Mandy's full rounded C-cup tits off with the towel, he spent extra time rubbing them and making sure the semi-roughness of the towel on her nipples had its desired effect. When he dried her off and toweled himself completely dry, Tom told Mandy to meet him out on the bed. He brushed his hair quickly to get it looking halfway decent again from showering and then he walked out into the motel room where Mandy was lying on the bed naked, waiting for him.

"Mandy, this time I want to do you in a way that we haven't done very much in the last two weeks. I want you to lie over on your tummy, lady, and I'm gonna fuck your sexy tight little asshole. Roll over now and I want you to take some of that nectar from your pussy and get your little rosebud ready for me. Now, Mandy, I'm horny for you." Tom commanded as he looked into Mandy's eyes and saw the lusty horny look she'd had there all day. He realized this was probably the last sexual coupling he'd have with her and he wanted to send Mandy back to the workplace with a cunt and an ass full of his thick cum.

Tom watched as his busty blonde-cunted supervisor rolled over onto her belly and slid her right hand down underneath her belly where she could reach her pussy and get her fingers wet before she rubbed that moistness into her waiting asshole. He stood there for a few moments watching as Mandy rubbed her well-fucked cunt and then began slowly and gingerly to rub her wet fingers in the little puckered entryway to her tight ass. Mandy was such a sexy, sensual woman and he knew that if he wasn't careful, she'd get started fingering herself and might continue until she brought herself off. He figured she masturbate and play with herself all she wanted after today when she was no longer at his command - today she was his to direct and he wanted her asshole lubed and horny for his cock before he mounted her from behind and shoved his hard cock inside her ass to fuck her good.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Mandy moaned as she worked her finger gradually into her asshole and lay there sliding it in and out, anticipating what it was going to feel like having Tom slip his much thicker and longer cock inside her ass and fucking ream her out good. When Tom could see that she'd gotten her butt cheeks and her ass all wet and semi-ready for him, Tom walked over to the bed and pushed Mandy's hand away, positioned himself in between her legs as she lay there on her stomach and used his knees to spread her legs even further apart and help him gain access and opening to her tight ass. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Mandy, you've got such a hot sexy rear end, woman," Tom complimented her as he almost leaned down to kiss and bury his tongue in her bunghole. He resisted that temptation and taking his cock, first rubbed the full swollen head in Mandy's plentifully wet pussy and then took the shaft of his big engorged cock and placed it right at the tight rosebud of her hot ass.

"Oh yeah, fuck, Tom, mmmmmmmmmm, give me that big cock of yours right in my ass, baby," Mandy begged as she spread her legs and actually bucked her ass up where she thought he would have even better access to mount her and slip his hot dick into her tight asshole. Mandy had loved the first time she'd gotten ass-fucked and she was so horny and hot now that she was just about to cum again in anticipation of Tom giving her his horny cock up the backdoor again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.