Doing Mandy
Chapter 4 - Late in the Day - Mandy Wants to Suck Cock

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Late in the Day - Mandy Wants to Suck Cock - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was still two days before the end of my work where Mandy was my supervisor. I'd fucked her royally that morning and the day was almost over. ALMOST only one day left. Wow, what a change giving two weeks' notice had made in my relationship with my hot sexy blonde boss, Mandy. (Read earlier installments in this series if you haven't already).

I must admit that I was looking at the clock, waiting for it to click around to 5:00 P.M. so I could shut my computer down and head out for the evening's activities. Just as I was wondering what I could find to occupy the last 25 minutes of my workday, Mandy walked into my office cubicle. I caught myself wondering if she had my cum still seeping out from the lips of her pussy where I'd fucked her and shot off my cumload inside her pussy that morning before the workday started. I wanted to find out but I wasn't going to fool with her since my day was almost at an end.

I looked up at Mandy, still finding myself wondering what kind of smartass remark she was about to make even though our personal relationship had taken a turn for the "much better" in the last two weeks. I figured coercing Mandy into fucking me and letting me have "my way" with her every morning of my last two weeks would make her one heck of a bitter woman, but instead she'd seemingly come to really enjoy our daily couplings. I could never have predicted what had occurred. Well, I was in for another surprise as I sat there waiting for her to make the next move.

"Tom, I know it's almost time for you to come home," Mandy said nervously as she stood there in the doorway.

Well, Mandy, yeah, it' almost that time," I replied. "What is it that you want before tomorrow morning rolls around?"

"I want to suck your cock. I mean, if that's OK with you, Tom."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My two weeks of forcing Mandy to submit, to let me fuck her anyway and in any position I wanted had turned her into a submissive female who was actually asking me to let her suck my cock until I shot off. I could not believe what I was hearing but there's only one thing I love better than getting a blowjob and that's fucking a hot woman. Well, tomorrow morning would come soon enough for me to do that with Mandy - for now, she was offering to suck me off and I wasn't about to deny her or me that pleasure.

Without saying another word, I stood right there at my desk and began unzipping my pants. It was so close to the end of the day, I didn't figure there would be anyone bothering us. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible so I undid my pants and pulled them and my boxers down to my ankles, leaving me totally naked from the waist down as I sat back down in my chair and let Mandy take over from there.

My cock was already semi-hard when I got naked for Mandy. My cock would be nearly 7 inches long by the time I was fully hard and I knew that would be almost as soon as Mandy's hand or lips touched the rapidly engorging head of my cock. It had been almost two weeks now since the morning when I had forced Mandy to suck me off and now here she was almost begging me. This time I knew I had nothing to fear - Mandy wasn't going to bite my cock off or anything extreme like that. I knew this time I was in for the blowjob of my life more than likely.

I allowed myself to relax in the chair, my cock increasingly jutting upward as it grew harder and thicker in girth. I thought I could actually see the first glistening of pre-cum leaking from my juice hole and then Mandy reached down between my legs, wrapping her soft hand firmly around my cock and beginning to stroke up and down to bring my dick to full arousal and hardness. She didn't loosen or take any of her clothes off - Mandy just wanted to play with my horny cock and taste my cumload before she went home for the night. Her poor husband, I thought to myself, if only he knew what he's got for a wife and he could mine the hot sexiness she had inside her just waiting to explode out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.