Doing Mandy
Chapter 2 - Mandy's Change of Heart: Now She Wanted It

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mandy's Change of Heart: Now She Wanted It - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mandy had been a real bitch to me at work. While she'd seemed such a nice, pleasant young 20-something woman before she was hired into out "front office", she become the supervisor from hell once she moved into our division. But I'd given my notice that I was leaving my job for anywhere else but there and then I'd gone to Mandy and informed her that she was going to give me my "going away" gifts in advance.

The truth of the matter was that I'd actually caught Mandy and our "big boss" Julie in a lesbian clinch there in the boss's office one night after normal work hours. I really didn't care about whether she and Julie were the hottest of lesbian lovers but it helped me to get exactly what I wanted out of Mandy now that I was leaving - I'd wanted to fuck Mandy months and months before and could never figure out a way to get into her panties.

Mandy's a very buxom, attractive young blonde in her middle twenties. She packs a few more pounds than she should but she always dresses to the hilt and looks hot no matter what clothes she's got on. I can also say now that she looks even better when some of those clothes are off. She's fucking hot when she's semi-naked and even better totally in the nude. Mandy's breasts are at least 36-D's and maybe even DD's - I loved them. They were two awesomely sexy peaks of flesh to look at when she was dressed and they're absolutely inflaming when I've got them naked in my hands.

Mandy and I were just about one week away from my final day of work and I'd already been forcing her to fuck me or suck me or jack me off during an hour before the normal workday started. It was hot and initially it had been totally coerced and forced upon Mandy by me telling her that I would reveal her little lesbian encounter if she didn't "do me" as much as I wanted. The day I went into her office and told her that she was going to do whatever I demanded of her for the last two weeks I worked there was very interesting. I fully expected her to smack me or worse but she cooperated and after the first few days, things began to change in the way Mandy treated me and handled the sexual demands I put on her.

When I came into Mandy's office about a week into our little early morning sexual liaisons, she wasn't there at her desk where I'd been meeting her but I noticed that the door to Julie's office was already open and there was subdued lighting shining out of there. A little voice in my head told me to see who was in there so I quietly pushed the door open and peeked inside. I could not believe my eyes - there sat Mandy in something I had never expected to see her in. She was sitting there wearing nothing but a knee-length babydoll nighty. Nothing!! Fuck me dead, was all I could think. My cock was instantly erect and almost painfully pressing against my underwear. Mandy must have come to work, changed in Julie's office from her street clothes into this see-through revealing nighty in anticipation of my coming to claim another hot fuck from her.

Mandy had only one light on in the room and she was sitting on Julie's big leather couch with the shadows playing over her skimpily clad figure. I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough to suit me. For one thing, I knew we only had an hour or less before others would start showing up for the workday. I suddenly remembered that Julie was out of town again on a business trip so I guessed we could close her door and have a bit more time in there if we needed it.

When I got close enough to the couch to actually see what Mandy looked like sitting there in nothing but one of her sexiest nighties, I was almost thinking I was dreaming. Mandy's sexy full breasts were barely concealed under the translucent material of this yellow babydoll she was wearing. The size and roundedness of her tits wasn't concealed at all and I could also clearly see her nipples very visibly through the material. She didn't have any panties on and her legs were slightly apart, allowing me to see Mandy's groin and her golden-fleeced pussy boldly displayed for me.

As soon as I got naked, Mandy reached out and took the shaft of my cock in her hand. Before I'd had to coerce her to suck me and stroke my horny erect cock. This time Mandy was taking the initiative and she quickly stroked my cock and ensured I was fully hard. Almost immediately she leaned up and slipped her hot wet mouth over the head of my horny cock as I reached down and cupped her left breast through the thin material of her nightgown. I loved the full firm feel of Mandy's big D-cup breasts and I quickly began to diddle her sensitive nipples as she started moving her wet hot mouth back and forth along the head and shaft of my hard cock.

"Fuck, Mandy, what has gotten into you this morning?" I asked as we both touched and caressed each other in preparation for the fuck we both knew was moments away. I found my heart racing from the totally unexpected way Mandy had prepared for me and I knew that I wasn't going to last very long this time. Mandy had stolen the initiative on me today and at the moment, she sort of had this upper hand in this sexual battle between a man and a woman.

Mandy then surprised me even more as she answered, "My husband didn't show a bit of interest when I wore this for him last night so I hoped maybe a real man might give me a bit of attention when I wore it for him - meaning you, you fucker."

With that explanation, I spread Mandy's legs wider to allow me room to climb onto her and I started laying down on top of her where she lay back on the couch. As I lowered my body down onto Mandy's, I pushed her nightgown up to her neck, exposing her full beautiful tits to my lips and hands. I guided my cockhead straight to the mouth of her waiting pussy and I felt the intense heat and wetness of her cunt as soon as my dick hit the lips of her cunt.

Mandy reached up and pulled my ass towards her, pulling my cock deep inside her tight young cunt as I allowed myself to fall down lower onto her body. "Aghhhhhhhhh, fuck, Mandy, your cunt is so hot and so tight, girl," I moaned as I felt about half my entire dick sink into her and when I felt my nut bag slam against Mandy's rounded ass, I allowed myself to lie there still inside her, just relishing the hot sexy wetness of her pussy before I really started to throw a hot lusty fuck into my work supervisor.

I made sure I wasn't going to roll us off the couch as we fucked and then I really poured the hard cock to Mandy. She had quickly gotten used to my fucking style during the week we'd been having our daily couplings. Quickly I felt Mandy moving with me, trying to make our fucking as good for her as she knew it was for me by the moans and sighs and ardent thrusting I was making in and out of her pussy.

Mandy actually slipped into her first orgasm within about 3 minutes of my cock entering her pussy and then we both settled into a heated fuck between a mature man and woman that could only end when we'd both reached our orgasms and were satisfied.

Before I finally felt my own climax just about to explode from my nuts, Mandy had found herself thrashing under me in her third orgasm and then I moaned that I was going to cum and I stopped with my cock fully inside her as my nuts blew a huge load of white thick cum deep inside her pussy.

Wow, what a hot fucking ride. Awesome, Mandy, you were totally awesome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.