Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 1 - Mandy Underneath Me for a Change

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mandy Underneath Me for a Change - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mandy was an amazing woman. Before she ever came to work in our office, she was the most friendly, personable outgoing young woman in her mid-20s that you'd ever care to meet. She was a very pretty woman, almost to the point of being beautiful in actuality but she had one slight problem. Mandy was just slightly on the chubby side. I wouldn't say fat; certainly not obese or grossly overweight but she could have stood to lose a few pounds. But, the few extra pounds Mandy carried on her 5'6" frame were there in very desirable locations. Mandy always dressed very stylishly; in fact, she'd worked in a very classy department store and been a buyer for a particular line of women's apparel. Mandy knew how to dress in order to show off her sexy young figure to its best advantage.

One of Mandy's best assets were her beautiful short blonde hair and her pretty face. Another were her rather large sexy breasts. Oh yes, Mandy's breasts would definitely attract any man's attention when he was talking to her or anywhere near her. Mandy would always wear either a nicely fitting dress or a button-up blouse or a sweater which was sure to show off her breasts well. Mandy had probably 36-D sized tits and they were sexy.

Another of Mandy's great physical assets was her well-rounded shapely ass. Not too big and certainly not too small. Mandy was as hot to look at from the rear as she was from the front. I enjoyed both perspectives. The extra pounds she had on her frame were distributed all over and you came away with the sense that she could lose some but not that she was too badly overweight at all.

When Mandy came to work in our office, I thought it would be great to have her for a boss. Boy, was I ever wrong. She became the biggest bitch I've ever seen. She didn't want to ever hear any suggestions for improving the operation and organization of our office. She became very demanding and not at all thoughtful about the needs and concerns of the people who worked beneath her. What had been a very pleasant and low stress work environment for those of us working there before Mandy arrived became a really unpleasant and undesirable place to live. I could go on at length about the many ways in which Mandy portrayed her Dr. Jekyll/Ms. Hyde personality change but I won't bore you to tears. It was just an unbelievable change. And all of us wanted to find new jobs and move anywhere else we could except work underneath Mandy's supervision.

Well, one day all of that changed for me personally in a most unusual way. I had to go back to the office after 6 P.M. one night and retrieve some work papers that I needed to finish before the start of business the following day. I picked up the file folders of material I needed and was ready to leave the building when I noticed a light on in the front office. "Hmmmm, that's strange for there to be a light on in there at this time of night," I thought to myself. I started to not worry about it and just go ahead and leave. Then I decided to see if there was some kind of problem or if I could just turn the light off. What I found when I quietly turned the doorknob and opened the door almost took my breath.

Almost as soon as I opened the door to our division's front office, I could hear distinct sounds of moaning and sighing. I'd had that experience many months earlier of finding my co-worker Stacy fingering her pussy in the office next to where I'd worked and I couldn't believe I was possibly going to come in on her again or possibly find one of the other women masturbating and getting off at work. That first incident had turned out extremely well for me because apparently I had been the immediate cause of Stacy's sexual arousal and tensions and we ended up having a very hot sexy fuck right there in my office. There were repeat sessions that followed as we found out that we were like two wild lovers in bed together.

I quickly figured out that there was two female voices that I was hearing. I couldn't immediately tell who they belonged to but I could tell that they were coming from our division boss, Julie's, office. Mandy's desk sat outside Julie's office and there was one light on in Julie's office. I stood there quietly for a few moments just listening. What I heard made me get such a hard cock that my erection almost heard in my pants.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeah, oh yeah, Mandy, lick me, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, stick your tongue in my hot cunt, girl, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yes, yes, yes" I could hear a very distinctive female voice saying. It went on to encourage Mandy to eat her and lick her pussy, to suck all her pussy juices and make her cum. I could tell from the sound of the voice that it was Julie and I felt sure that she and my immediate supervisor Mandy were inside there making love.

I wanted so badly to see what was going on. At first, I thought I'd better just leave and then I decided that since the door to Julie's office wasn't fully closed, maybe I could push it open enough to peek in without being detected by the two women who were obviously totally consumed by the lust of the moment.

When I was able to see inside, I saw Julie sitting on the couch there in the corner of her office with her skirt pushed up to her waist, her panties were obviously off and lying on the floor and her blouse was unbuttoned with her bra pushed up above her ample full breasts. Mandy's blouse was also unbuttoned and pushed back off of her shoulders and her own bra had been unfastened, allowing access to her sexy big tits but Mandy still had her pants on that I'd seen her wearing at work that day. Mandy was down on her knees between Julie's legs, and she was busily licking and fingering Julie's dark furred pussy as Julie lay there moaning and encouraging her on in her sexual attentions.

I realized that watching my immediate supervisor and our "big boss" in the throes of a bisexual woman/woman sexual situation had made my cock as hard as a rock. It was extremely hot and very arousing to stand there and watch these two women entwined with each other physically and it made me want to continue watching until they finished.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ngghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, lick me, lick me, Mandy, ohhhhhhhhhh honey, you're making my pussy burn up, girl," Julie moaned louder as I realized that Mandy's eating her pussy was about to bring Julie to the point of orgasm.

I stood there watching as Mandy continued to lick and finger Julie's cunt and then suddenly it was obvious that she'd brought Julie to climax. Julie was writhing and bucking her rounded ass up off the couch into Mandy's mouth and probing fingers as she reached her climax and started shooting off into Mandy's face.

I didn't need to see any more and I quietly pulled the door shut, knowing there was no way either of them knew I'd been anywhere near while they were fucking around. On my way home after making my amazing discovery of two of my female co-workers entangled in a sexy lovemaking session, I wondered how all this might play out in the days ahead. Mandy was a young married woman but Julie was single and had never been married to my knowledge. I didn't really know her that well so I wasn't sure what her past marital history might have been. My immediate thought was "I wonder what Mandy's husband would think or do if he knew his wife had been sucking her boss off at work late in the evening?" Maybe someday I'd find out that answer to that question.

As the weeks passed, Mandy continued to be a royal pain in the ass to work for. I tried as best I could to just keep my tongue under control and not let my temper get the best of me. I just enjoyed seeing what she looked like every day, the sexy outfits she wore to work and now I realized that she was probably dressing for Julie as much as for anybody in our company. I love to see Mandy come in my office and notice how tightly her blouse fit over her sexy big breasts. I'd sit there fantasizing about how hot Mandy might be with any man (or woman now) who might be able to get her into bed. I'd check her out from every possible angle and really enjoyed thinking back to that evening when I'd caught her and Julie with their "panties down" so to speak.

Finally there came a day when I'd been able to secure another job out of the division with Julie and Mandy. On the day I was going to give my notice that I was changing jobs, I typed up a letter of resignation and prepared to give it to Mandy since she was my immediate supervisor. But I'd long ago decided that this "notice of job change" was going to be unlike any other that I'd ever experienced. I intended to get even with Mandy finally for the totally bitchy, shitty way that she'd treated me since the day she'd move to our office.

I knew for sure that Julie was out of town on a business trip that day and I waited much later than normal to clean up my desk and paperwork from all the day's work. I sat there for a moment considering what I intended to do to Mandy and then I shut my computer down and walked across to her work desk outside Julie's office. I closed the door behind me which was abnormal since I normally left the door open whenever I was in a woman's office. But tonight I didn't want any interruptions with what I planned to carry out.

As I walked up to Mandy's desk and laid my letter of resignation right in front of her, she looked up at me with a rather shocked expression on her face.

"Tom, what's this?? You're not quitting, are you?" she asked as I stood there, absorbed in looking at Mandy and noticing how full her blouse was with her sexy breasts pressing out firmly against it. She was wearing a rather see-through blouse and the bra underneath it was obviously lacy and held her breasts to emphasize their size and curviness. I'd noticed earlier that she'd worn a matching pair of dress pants and I'd actually wished she'd worn a skirt instead.

"Yes, Mandy. You can read and that's exactly what it looks like," I responded in what I intended to be a rather caustic and pointedly pissed off reply. "And not only that, Mandy, but you're going to give me a going away present right now before I begin my two weeks of final work with you."

Mandy gave me a very puzzled and almost worried look at that comment. She looked me straight in the eye and I could see the fiery combative attitude kick in that I'd put up with from Mandy for far too long. "Oh, a going away present, Tom? And what do you think that's going to be?" Mandy asked as she seemed both puzzled at my aggressive attitude with her and also somewhat worried because she realized that I could stand my ground with her and win out.

I decided to press ahead and let Mandy know precisely what I wanted from her before she could organize her defenses or try to argue with me.

"Mandy, you've been such a bitch since I've been working for you. I could go on and on at length at what a pain in the ass you've for me and every other person who's had to work under you. But today - right now - that stops for good. Do you understand me??"

Mandy seemed to be really shocked by the assertive attitude I was using with her. She didn't realize that ever since she'd become my supervisor I'd constrained myself and tried to make her job as easy for her as possible. Now she was being confronted by a strong assertive man who'd taken all the shit from her that he intended to take - forever.

Mandy seemed quite at a loss for what to say so before she could utter another word, I reached down to my pants and began to unzip them as I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Now, Mandy, you're going to start giving me my going away present. You're going to take my cock out of my boxers and you're going to give me a blowjob until you suck me off. When you finally make me cum, Mandy, you WILL take my cum load in your mouth and swallow it. Do you understand me??" I wanted to make sure Mandy wasn't at all confused about what I intended for her to do.

"There's no fucking way..." Mandy jumped up from her desk as though she was going to shortstop me and throw me out of her office.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.