My Cumforter
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young male student gains a position of dominance over his Maths Mistress after he secretly videotapes her seducing him at school. Of course, this doesn't stop him enjoying life with girls his own age too....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Water Sports  

At school the next day, you couldn't wait for the mathematics period to come round since you were just dying to see Mrs Dougherty again and, as you had long imagined, when you finally walked into the class, her face filled with apprehension. "How are you today, Miss?" you taunted her as she struggled to stay in control of herself.

"I'm fine, thank you," she replied gamely.

"Should I get you a chair?" you asked as the rest of the class looked at you, puzzled, for you were not usually so concerned about your teacher's welfare.

"That's alright, I prefer to stand. Now, shall we get on? Everyone take your places, please." There was a prolonged scraping of chair legs against the old fashioned wooden floor before everyone, including yourself, was settled behind their desks. "Class, open your books..."

"Why do you prefer to stand, Miss?" you pressed on. "You usually sit..."

"Is it any of your business?" she snapped back as her temper began to fray.

"What are you doing?" hissed Linda from her desk behind you. "Stop winding the old bag up!"

Ignoring the young nymphomaniac, you went on and, false concern echoing in your voice you said, "I just thought you might have hurt your bottom, Miss. I was concerned for your well-being, that was all."

Glaring at you and clearly fuming inside, Mrs D pushed on, trying to get the lesson started again.

"How did you hurt your arse Miss?" you interrupted once more as you recalled how you had violently buggered Mrs Dougherty previously which explained her current state of physical discomfort.

A collective gasp ran around the classroom at your audacity and everyone prepared to enjoy what would happen to you now.

"Shall we step outside?" your teacher rhetorically asked.

"No, I prefer it here," you replied cockily. And again the class's interest went up a notch as they watched this confrontation of wills.

"Very well," she replied, struggling to stay calm, "then you will stay behind after class and we can discuss this further."

"If you wish, Miss," you smirked, the feeling of power and control making you hard while your classmates wondered just what was going on...


As the bell rang to signal the not only the end of the lesson but the end of the school day too, you remained in your seat as the rest of the classes trooped out, some of their faces showing sympathy, while others obviously couldn't wait to hear what punishment was about to be inflicted upon you. Once the last student had left and the classroom door was firmly closed, Mrs Dougherty walked purposely towards your desk, her face a mask of fury. "And just what did you think you were... hey!"

Her sentence was cut short as you thrust a hand up each side of her skirt and started to pull her knickers down her thighs. Looking into her startled face, you reminded her that you were the Master here. "I can torment you any way I want, bitch! And toying with you like that in front of the others amuses me."

"But you're totally undermining my position!" she protested as you pulled her panties down passed her knees.

"Tough," you replied callously as you signalled her to step out of her undergarments. "Now, fetch an envelope, a pretty large one, I'd suggest..." you smirked as you studied her light blue, lacy knickers complete with a small, brown 'skid mark' inside them.

"What... what are you going to do?" she asked as she returned with the required piece of stationary.

"Me? Not a lot. But you are going to write a little note for me..."


Leaving the classroom clutching the well filled envelope, you went looking for Mary Black from 6C whom Linda had told you was always trying to chat her up. Spotting the slightly podgy girl stood alone by the school gate, you put your very best faked sincere smile onto your face and approached her. "Mary?" you inquired, charm oozing in your tones.

She looked up, clearly started for she had been deep in thought, before nodding in the affirmative. "Yes?"

"Mrs Dougherty asked me to give you this," you replied handing over the envelope.

Looking puzzled, Mary as you what it was. "I don't know. Why don't you open it?" you suggested reasonably.

"I will," she replied as you moved away down the road... not that you went far before turning and observing what Mary was up to. Back at the gate, the young girl ripped the brown flap open and looked inside the envelope. Obviously puzzled, she pushed a hand inside and started to pull the panties out before it dawned on her just what she was holding and she quickly shoved them back before any of the students passing by could see. But she couldn't resist holding the envelope under her nose and breathing in deeply, inhaling the scent from the teacher's used panties. Then Mary pulled out the note, the note that you had dictated to Mrs Dougherty, the note that invited Mary round to the Dougherty's house tomorrow evening. As you watched, Mary smiled and stuffed the note back into the envelope. Satisfied that the young would be lesbian would show up on time, you headed off down the road to set up the next part of your plan.


The next day saw you bunking off school and, instead, arriving at the house of your maths teacher roughly half an hour after school started. As you expected, Mrs D's wimp of a husband answered the door and it was an easy task to bully him out to the garden shed where you lay him on the bed that was kept there for his to sleep on before using some handcuffs to secure his ankles and wrists. "How long are you going to leave me like this?" he begged looking ridiculous in his black and white maids outfit just before you forced a ball gag into his mouth.

"Most of the day so make yourself comfortable," you replied as you left laughing at his shocked expression.

Returning to the house, you climbed the stairs and entered the master bedroom where, opening the case of equipment that you had 'liberated' from the school's technology department, you began to fix into place the three miniature cameras, making sure each was well hidden yet had a clear view of the bed.


During the day you checked up on Mr Dougherty on several occasions and, while basically alright, on each visit he appeared to be a little more distressed than on the previous occasion - but that was his problem, you told yourself, and all he deserved.

As you expected, your mathematics teacher arrived home promptly and she was not in the least surprised to discover you waiting for you. "So what have you got planned for me this time, 'Master'?" she challenged.

Annoyed by her attitude and blatant lack of respect, you slapped her face hard with your open palm, almost sending her sprawling. "Remember your place, bitch!" you chastised her.

One hand pressed to her cheek, she apologised in a far more conciliatory tone. And then a fresh thought struck her and she asked where her husband was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.