Night on the Wards
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

When I opened my eyes next, I was laying on my chest and there was soft sand beneath me, an incredible pressure against my back and a burning sensation in my mouth. I coughed and spluttered before vomiting up some salt water. The pressure on my back eased as a voice I knew said, "She coming round. You stop now."

I coughed again and more salt water dribbled out of my mouth and nose. "You okay, Nurse Smith?" asked another voice almost identical to the first but with just the slightest difference that I was now able to identify having heard it so often but which would have been unrecognisable to me only a short time earlier.

"Actually, Anna, I feel like shit. I take it that you pulled me out?"

"No, that was me," said the first voice.

"You should have left me to drown, Polly," I muttered as I rolled over onto my back and looked up at the two identical sisters collectively known as PollyAnna. "I've done a terrible thing."

"We know what happened, we saw," said PollyAnna in their usual way, each sister speaking a phase before pausing and letting her twin finish the thought. "But it not be your fault. Bastard Haga must have way to make you. Beside, he do this to girls anyway but usually hit then till they fall down first, or strangle girl until she go sleep. Your way better for girl, not hurt so much."

As the sisters spoke, my head moved from side to side to follow the conversation. Then I thanked them for their understanding before, with one twin on each side of me, they half dragged and half carried me back to the dormitory on legs that still didn't work as the anaesthetic had not totally cleared my system.


Over the next few weeks several more girls were either helped back to the dormitory in a similar state or they staggered back under their own steam rather worse for wear. My rather foolhardy suicide attempt wasn't mentioned by anyone and I let the matter slide as none of Haga's victims seemed to blame me anyway. I continued to run my little clinic and to give Mr Foster his weekly treatment but, other than that, my trips to the main house became less and less frequent as the boss lost interest in me and spent most of him time with his sex-slave, Laura. But at least he didn't remove his favour from me so I wasn't bothered by the men who lived here like the other girls whom I shared the building with. Even Haga didn't repeat his session with me in case word got back to Foster. He did, however, request more hypodermics from me and, I'm ashamed to say, I gave them to him to save my own skin. The only problem that I had was that, being so ignored by Foster and off limits to all the other men, I was getting rather randy so, on one of my monthly trips to the mainland, I picked up a vibrator and this became my usual source of relief.

Time passed slowly on the island though my swimming improved as the months went by. I monitored my bank balance on a monthly basis and watched it rise as Mr Foster paid me what I was due. Truth to tell, this was the only thing that kept me sane over these months that slowly turned to years.

Then, rather unexpectedly one day, I was told to report to Mr Foster. When we were together, he explained to me that some Japanese associates of his were flying in for a meeting. "When the formalities are done, Carol, there'll be a dinner party. These two friends of mine are sophisticated men of the world and the usual standard of trollop who works for me simply won't do as a companion. Consequently, Laura will be there to entertain one of the men and I want you to do the same for the other. Is that clear?"

"Well, not really, Sir," I answered hesitantly. "If you mean you want me to act as a hostess, no problem... but something tells me that you want rather more than that."

"Well, you are the bright one today, Carol, aren't you? Yes, the gentleman concerned will be expecting you to spend the night with him and I am relying on you to do whatever he wants."

"I'm... not to sure I'd want to do that..." I managed to say before the boss cut in angrily.

"I don't give a monkey's toss what the fucking hell you want, Carol. If I say you let him fuck you, you simply open your legs and ask what position. Got it?"

I swallowed and nodded and the boss's mood improved immediately. "Good, good. You will of course, be compensated for these services, Carol."

Remembering what had happened last time that I had protested that I wasn't a whore, I kept silent on the subject and just offered my thanks to Mr Foster for his consideration. "One last thing, Carol, Mr Sato, the gentleman whom you will be entertaining, has requested that you wear a cream coloured trouser suit with black, lacy briefs - not a thong - and no blouse or bra under the jacket. Can you remember that?"

I smiled and said that I was sure that I could.

"And do everything he tells you... and be on the ball, witty and sophisticated."

"Yes, boss, stop worrying, I won't let you down..."


Making sure that I arrived at the big house correctly dressed and in ample time, I had a chance to chat to Laura whom I'd not spoken to casually for quite awhile. Physically, she was back to normal and even mentally I was surprised by her progress although there was still some hesitation, some lack of confidence there. As we stood together on the veranda, Mr Foster and his guests approached the house from the pool area where they had been for some aperitifs. Each of the Japanese men was formally attired in a black dinner suit and both had a giggling naked girl on each elbow. Mr Foster, on the other hand, was unaccompanied and while his suit trousers were black, his jacket was a dazzling, perfect white. A short distance behind this group followed Haga and Cunningham, both again in formal black suits. Reaching the house, Foster dismissed the girls who ran off, laughing, back towards the pool, one having her bottom playfully slapped by the shorter of the two newcomers before she could escape. Once the men had entered the dining room, Laura and I were introduced to our guests and paired off with our respective partners, mine being the slightly taller Mr Sato, while Laura's wore spectacles and was called Mr Akaia. Both spoke excellent English and both seemed to be well educated and polite though they did have something about them, some toughness and air of menace, that told everyone that they were not to be trifled with.

Pre-dinner drinks were served and, as Mr Sato and I talked, we discovered that we shared an interest in Manga comics especially the Crying Freeman series. This cut Foster and his lieutenants clean out of the conversation but the boss smiled indulgently since his guest was happy to discuss the smallest details of this saga with me. Then I happened to mention Gunsmith Cats and Mr Sato's eyes lit up. Taking me by the arm, he lead me to a quiet corner of the room where we were soon deeply involved in an animated discussion about the ins and outs of the lives and adventures of Rally, Minnie-May and the Bean Bandit.

Eventually our talk was cut off by the ringing of the dinner bell and we all took our places at the table. Already by this stage, Laura had lost her outer garments and was just wearing a matching bra, thong and suspender belt all in black accompanied by black seamed stocking and her shoes. I knew that the boss would not be pleased by this lack of etiquette but he would bear it if that was what his honoured guests requested. No sooner had we sat down than Mr Sato leaned across and undid the single button of my jacket so that, as I moved, my fellow diners would keep seeing the occasional glimpse of my uncovered boobs.

The meal progressed, the conversation flowed almost as well as the wine and saki. Neither I nor Laura drank much alcohol but we quenched our thirsts with bottled water. As the servants placed the brandy onto the table at the end of the meal, the talk turned to the differences between western and oriental woman, the Japanese men insisting that European females did not know their place, could not follow orders and answered back far too frequently.

"Nonsense!" countered my boss stoutly. "It's only that most western men have been brainwashed into 'respecting' women. Treat an Englishwoman like she should be treated and she soon reverts to historical type."

"I doubt it, Foster-San," challenged Laura's 'date' for the evening.

"Very well," came back the boss, his spirit rising. "A thousand dollars as a wager..."

"That is an insult!" cried Sato. "Five thousand dollars at least!"

"Very well," agreed Foster. "Five thousand dollars it is. You tell one of my girls to do something and they will. What's it to be?"

The two oriental gentlemen put their heads together for a few moments then separated again with smiles on their faces. "Get your girl to stand over there where we can all see her," Sato instructed.

"Laura..." said the boss, nodding at his slave but before she could even stand, Sato coughed politely.

"No, the other one, please. Laura is so demure that I am sure she is the better trained. Indeed, I suspect that she must have spent some time in the east."

"You have a fine eye, gents," the boss went on smoothly. "Indeed, Laura worked for a year the brothels of Bangkok. Carol? If you'd like to stand?"

Realising that I had very little choice as both honour and money were now riding on this, I did as I had been bidden while Mr Foster went on to explain that I had received no formal training whatsoever. I noticed, however, that he failed to mention my time with Master before I even met him. Was this deliberate or had he genuinely forgotten? Knowing Foster as I did by now, I suspected that it wouldn't be the latter for his memory was fantastic and his attention to detail phenomenal. Taking up my position, I waited for further instructions.

"Stand with your hands on your head, Carol, feet apart please," smiled Mister Sato, as well he might since this posture caused my jacket to ride up and separate exposing more of my flesh to view, something he seemed to enjoy. "Now, please urinate."

I suspected that Sato was anticipating my refusal, a look of horror or a fleeing from the room. He got none of this for, unlike the last time when I was in a similar situation where I was to be punished for making a mess over the floor, this time I know that the boss would vent his wrath on me if I didn't. So, standing there before the five ogling men, I recalled my time with Master and how he had trained me and, recalling this time, I simply opened my bladder muscles and squeezed gently. After a few, brief seconds a flood of warm piss exploded out of me, soaking my panties instantly before running down my legs leaving dark, wet trails in the material of my trousers. On and on the urine flowed for a good few minutes until the gushing liquid slowed, faltered and then stopped. Looking down I could see the liquid gently forming a pool around my feet on the dark, wooden floor. Of course, just because I had done the act so quickly and easily didn't stop it from being so very embarrassing and, as the men stared at me, I felt myself colouring up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.