Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

I was back on the dock as Haga had instructed long before the stated time of midnight. Nestling in a well padded box I had the six hypodermics filled with the anaesthetic that I had selected as being the best compromise between what Haga wanted and the safety of the girls. The needles were, of course, not attached. Seeing that I had beaten Haga here, I crouched down behind a few old oil drums that were awaiting disposal and congratulated myself for thinking of putting on a skin tight lycra track suit all in black with a matching set of trainers. I didn't really want to be caught out here like this and having to explain my actions to Mr Foster!

It was gone midnight when Haga finally showed, walking down the dock and looking about for me. I couldn't resist remaining hidden where I was as he passed me, quietly calling out my name. Once he had, indeed, moved beyond me, I silently stood and, leaning forward, tapped him on the shoulder as I loudly whispered, "Haga!"

The result of this rather juvenile trick was immediate and rather amusing for he shot several inches into the air before spinning round, guilt written all over his face. "Looking for me?" I asked more conversationally.

"Yes, damn you, Carol!" he snarled, clearly embarrassed that I'd caught him out so easily. "Did you bring the stuff?"

I held out the box and opened the lid showing him the six hypodermics sitting cosily within. "It won't totally knock them out - I don't want you to be able to do that but they'll be so woozy that that'll not be able to move much at all and they sure won't be able to fight you off."

"That'll be fine, Carol - I know you have your morals. Now, how do I use it?"

Taking one of the hypodermics out, I demonstrated how to put the needle into place. "Just remember to make sure that there's no air trapped inside by squirting a little of the drug out just before you use it. Air injected into the bloodstream can be fatal."

"Where is it best to push the needle in?" he asked.

"Any fatty tissue will do but the buttocks are best, if you can manage it."

"Thank you, Carol. I'll take the box now."

Shrugging my shoulders, I handed over his prize to him. "Okay, Carol, you can go now."

This dismissal by Haga caught me by surprise as I had fully expected that he would demand that I fulfil his second desire, to have sex with him and, if he had, I would have been forced to comply for while he still had those photographs on me being screwed by Kevin, he had the upper hand. "Was there something else?" he asked since I had not fled already.

"No... no... just thinking. I'll be off then..."

I turned to go thinking that Haga must have something planned with one of the other girls when, to my surprise, I felt a pinprick followed by the tell-tale chill of injected anaesthetic in the right cheek of my arse. Frantically I lunged forward and then turned around to look back but it was too late for Haga was smiling at me, triumphantly holding up an empty syringe. "You bastard!" I screamed at him, my words already becoming slurred.

Turning again, I started to run only to find myself weaving from side to side like a drunk. From behind came the sound of mocking laughter as I staggered about trying to keep my balance. Already my vision was blurring and I'd only managed to take about ten steps before I stumbled for the first time. I got up and lunched forward a few more paces before stumbling again. As I looked behind me, I could just make out the monstrous figure of Haga following me, laughing horribly. I staggered on for a few more steps then fell for the last time. I tried to crawl but even this proved too difficult for me and I pitched face first onto the wooden planking of the dock. With one last effort, I rolled over onto my back just as Haga knelt down beside me. From far, far away he asked me how it felt to be totally, utterly helpless. I tried to answer but nothing came out at all as I lay there incapable of movement.

Reaching out, Haga took hold of the zip on my track suit top and slowly pulled it down exposing the edges of my breasts while he licked his lips in anticipation. I tried to move, I tried to call out, all to no avail. I could see his face getting closer and closer to mine but it was blurred and in soft focus though there was nothing soft about his lips as he pressed them against my unresponsive mouth. Pulling back in slow-motion, he finished yanking down my zip before separating both halves of my jacket and peeling them away from my body. Satisfied with his work so far, he paused and looked down on me before standing and removing removing his shirt and trousers. Beneath these two garments he was naked and I could see that his circumcised cock was already leaking long drools of thick precum. Squatting back down, he took hold of the elasticised waistband of the lower half of my tracksuit and started to pull it down. It took him a good while for I simply laid there, a dead weight, neither helping nor hindering him in his efforts. Eventually the task was done and as he flung my pants off into the darkness, I could see that his prick was now fully engorged and ready for action. Still kneeling and, by now, panting slightly, he took hold of his cock and started to drag the wet tip over my body paying special attention to my breasts before moving on to my face. I lay there as that bastard left a trail of slimy precum all over my face and my feelings of revulsion must have shown in my eyes for Haga tittered like some sort of demented young girl before forcing himself into my mouth. If I'd have been able, I'd have bitten the bastard's manhood off there and then but lacking any muscular control, I could do nothing about this invasion of my body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.