Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

As Kathy suddenly let out a bloodcurdling scream and leapt at me, her face a twisted mask of hatred and her fingers extended towards my face like claws, I took a step back and threw up my hands to defend myself from this surprise attack. More by instinct than anything else, I managed to avoid her initial rush but she still had enough of an advantage to grab hold of me and to try drag me to the ground. I slapped her in the face and as she recoiled I attempted to twist away again but as I pulled away, her hand grabbed hold of the neckline of my nightie and with a loud ripping sound, the front panel and both shoulder straps gave way. "You bitch!" I screamed at her as I launched a counter-attack, the nails of my right hand dragging down her face leaving four bleeding cuts on her cheek. She yelped and pulled back so I got some measure of revenge by grabbing hold of the collar of her dress with both hands and yanking down hard. The thin cotton of her garment gave way totally and the whole thing just disintegrated to leave her naked as the boss hadn't bothered to supply her with any undergarments to wear following on from their passionate love making.

I risked a quick glance at the three men in the room and noticed that all of them were still sitting in their chairs taking in the spectacle and not one of them was moving to either help me or to even separate us girls.

Kathy and I now both dropped into a half crouch, claws extended as we circled each other wareily. I feinted to the right then, when she moved to cover herself, attacked from the left. I managed to get a good grip on her and by pushing hard and because I'd caught her by surprise, she went down and I ended up in top of her. I got a good couple of slaps in to her face before she managed to get both arms locked around my middle and roll me over so she was now on top. I brought my knee up as hard as I could and caught her between the legs. She loosened her grip just enough to allow me to roll over onto my stomach and to start to squirm away but with one desperate lunge she grabbed hold of what remained of my nightie. I kicked backwards with my foot hoping to catch her in the face but she saw that one coming and successfully dodged. I squirmed again and lunged forward managing to get away from her but at the expense of leaving the shreds of my clothing behind in her grip.

Again we both scrabbled to our feet and started to circle each other. "Bitch!" she screamed at me.

"Fucking cunt!"

"Whore!"

"Trollop!"

She ducked her head and threw herself at me clearly trying to wrap her arms around my middle while simultaneously using her head to ram me in the guts and to try to knock me over. I back-peddled frantically and managed to get far enough away that, by the time she reached me, all the power from her rush had dispersed. True, she still managed to lock her arms around my waist but she presented me with a wonderful view of the top of her head. Taking hold of a handful of that soft, long blond hair in each hand, I yanked upwards as hard as I could. I smiled as I was rewarded with an ear piecing scream and her grip around my middle weakened considerably. I pulled again and again she yelped. "No! No! Please!" she pleaded but as she'd still not let go of my body, I relaxed my grip, only for a second, as I prepared to pull her hair again...

This was a major mistake for, when Kathy had pulled off my nightie bottom, she'd spotted the chain that was attached to my clit ring and now it was dangling temptingly for her between my legs. Letting go of my waist with her right hand, she grasped the chain and pulled down hard. Unbelievable pain ripped through me and I screamed. Trying to keep the upper hand, I pulled on her hair again but she rode this attack well and just yanked downwards for a second time almost pulling my clit out by its roots. "Please," I begged her, "no more."

"Let go of the hair, cunt!"

I released my grip and pulled my hands away from her and held them up at shoulder level... but she didn't release the chain though she did slacken the pressure a little as she now straightened up so that we were looking one another in the eyes, our nipples pointing proudly at their opposites numbers, the chain now tugging my clit upwards a little. "Oh! Agghhh! Please!" I whimpered.

"You give up, cunt?" she demanded of me.

"Yes! Yes! I give up! Just let go!"

Savagely she pulled up on the chain one more time and I screamed again. Then she looked towards the boss. "I'll let her go if you delete that file of me and you together in your bed," she tried to bargain with him.

"Why should I care what happens to her?" Mr Foster responded. "If she's too weak to defend herself then that's her problem. I hate weakness in my employees."

I could tell that this rather put a hole in Ms Kummings' back up plan but she wasn't so stupid as to let go of the chain just yet. "So what are you going to do with me?" she asked.

"I'm going to send you home, Ms Kummings... but without your interview. Now, if you'd please release Carol? The little slut does have here uses besides looking decorative and screaming her head off."

Abruptly she jerked the chain up one more time before letting go and I sank to my knees, both hands clamped over my swollen and throbbing clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.