Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

"Jesus H. Christ!" I yelled pushing Kevin away from me as the dark shadow loomed over the pair of us. "Who the fuck are you?" My heart was pounding as I looked up from where I lay in the sand but by my side the much more professional Kevin was already on one knee, a pistol in held in both hands pointing at the figure before us, a figure dressed in a full body black scuba diving suit complete with face mask, air tank and breathing tube that currently hung down and appeared, in this dim light, to be nestling in the valley of a rather impressive cleavage.

"There's no need to point that thing at me," the figure said in very sexy female tones.

"Answer the ladies question! Who are you?" demanded Kevin apparently unfazed by her husky voice, the gun covering the diver unswervingly.

Coolly the figure removed her glass mask then pulled back the suit's helmet releasing a cascade of beautiful blond hair. "My name's Kathy Kummings and I'd like to see your boss. Please take me to him."

'Arrogant cow, ' I thought to myself as I tried to remember where I'd heard that half familiar name before.

Still pointing the pistol at the woman, Kevin slowly stood up and I followed his lead. "Please lose the tank and suit, Ms Kummings," he instructed her. The girl shrugged her shoulders briefly before squirming out of the heavy tank's harness before dropping it into soft sand with a thud. The lead weighed belt from around her waist followed and then she slowly pulled down the zip that ran from her neck to her crotch before starting to peel the suit back in a manner designed to distract any 'normal' man who might be watching. I noticed that, despite his earlier professionalism, Kevin's breathing had now speeded up somewhat. "Just take the fucking suit off and cut the strip show!" I snapped at her.

Glaring darkly at me now that the spell she had tried to cast over Kevin had been broken, she eased herself free of the tight material in double quick time to reveal an incredible body underneath dressed only in one of the tightest, skimpiest and sexiest single piece swimsuits that I had ever seen. Suddenly I disliked this woman with her perfect face and her perfect body and her crafty wiles. Looking a picture of innocence, she glanced meaningfully at Kevin from under fluttering eyelashes and held out her hands towards him. "What's next, Sir?" she asked saucily. "You gonna cuff me now or what?"

"Naw," I interjected, "he's too much of a gentleman to do that... but I'm not!"

Moving quickly behind her I grabbed first one of her wrists and then the other pulling them round behind her back before binding them together with one of the straps from her diving kit. "Hey!" she yelped indignantly as her charms failed to have any positive effect upon me.

"Right, honey, follow that path," I instructed her, giving her a firm push in the back as I did so. Kathy stumbled and almost fell as she instinctually tried to bring her hands to the front to save herself but failed, only just recovering her balance. Turning her head, she gave me another of her dirty looks but I just smiled back at her which only caused her to fume even more.

When we arrived at the house, I nipped around the other two and opened the front door. Kathy walked in looking about her with interest as Kevin urged her on with an occasional prod in the back from the barrel of his gun. Pointing to a deep and very soft sofa that he knew that anyone would struggle to get back out of, Kevin told the interloper to sit.

"So, Carol, where is he? Where's your boss?" Kathy asked once she'd got herself settled down.

"He's busy right now. He'll be along when he's finished. And how do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Darling, those tits of yours are rather distinctive... if not unique!" she quipped, a smirk plastered over her face

Now it was my turn to growl only to be told by Kevin to cool it. The room settled into an uncomfortable silence as we waited. After almost an hour we finally heard some cheerful male voices approaching down the corridor and as Kathy's eyes brightened again as the door opened and in walked Mr Foster, Mr Cunningham and Mr Haga. All of them were smiling and chattering jovially so I concluded that the 'job' in England had gone well. To give each of the men their due, none of then seemed too fazed by the fact that a strange and very attractive woman had suddenly appeared in their lounge and all three were quickly back to their normal, controlled selves. "And who have we here?" the boss asked the room in general.

Kathy opened her mouth to reply but Haga beat her to it. "That's Kathy Kummings, Sir! I'd recognise her anywhere!"

The woman on the couch smiled, please that her 'fame' was known and recognised even out here in the Caribbean. "That's all well and good, Haga, but who the hell is Kathy Kummings when she's at home?" pressed Mr Foster as the girl's smile faded a little as she realised the the boss had clearly never heard of her.

"Well, Kummings isn't her real surname, of course - I can't recall just what that actually is - but she's become the most famous of the Page 3 girls for quite some time."

I looked at Kathy closer - so this was what a Page 3 girl looked like in the flesh. Page 3 - possibly the most looked at page in British newspapers, famous (or infamous depending on your point of view) for running pictures of topless young ladies on a daily basis. "Ex-Page 3 girl," our captive piped up. "Recently promoted to reporter!" she ended proudly.

"Let me guess," I chipped in, "still working for the Sun?"

"Quiet, Carol," Mr Foster snapped at me before turning his attention back to Ms Kummings. "And you are here for exactly what reason... ?"

"Erm... to interview you, of course, Mr Foster. Our readers will be fascinated to learn more of you and your colourful career from your own lips."

"And what makes you think that I am willing to be interviewed by you, Ms Kummings?"

The reporter puffed out her impressive chest and smiled her winning smile. "I have certain... things to offer... to help persuade you..."

"I... see..." muttered the boss.

"Can I ask something here?" I broke in and, having received a nod from Mr Foster, I questioned Kathy about if this was her first assignment. The girl nodded and asked why I wanted to know. "Well," I replied, "I want to make a guess here - you've been trying to get a job as a reporter for some time now and have always been refused?"

"Yes... but I don't see..." Kathy said uncertainly.

"Then all of a sudden, a few days ago, the editor offers you this job as your big chance?"

"Yes, but I still don't see how you could know that this is my first assignment?"

"That's simple, you bimbo! You've come several thousand miles to conduct an interview and you haven't brought a pen, let alone a notepad or a tape-recorder!" I finished triumphantly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.