Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

A short time later I was sitting in the lounge of the house, tears trickling down my face as I sipped at a large glass of brandy I'd been provided with. I was wearing only the security chief's black evening jacket which hung round me like a tent and easily protected my modesty. Cunningham himself and Haga, the man in charge of the domestic staff, were stood on either side of me while a furious Mr Foster, my employee, stalked back and forth across the room like a caged tiger. Being held by two guards was one of their own, a man known to me only as Glasgow Jimmy... the man who'd just raped and beaten me senseless. And behind that little group were two more frightened looking men who'd heard my cries for help but had not acted, thinking that their colleague was only having some fun with one of the whores shipped to this tropical island hideaway to keep the men happy.

"So, Jimmy," Mr Foster spat at the captive, "You've heard what Nurse Smith had to say. Do you deny it? Did you rape her?"

"Oh, god!" Jimmy blubbered, "I didn't know! I didn't know! In the dark she was just one of the tarts fooling about on the beach. How was I to know different?"

"Possibly the facts that she was pleading with you to let her go in English better than your own, not to mention the fact that her skin is white, might have told you something..." the security chief suggested darkly.

"But I was drunk," Jimmy cried out desperately, "None of that registered. I didn't know she was the nurse."

"And my woman!" exploded Mr Foster.

"Your woman, Mister Foster?" A dark satin sprang into being at the front of Jimmy's pants and rapidly flowed down his thighs towards the floor as a full realisation of he enormity of his crime struck the man "Your woman?" he blubbered, "Your woman? Oh, Christ, I didn't know... I swear it! I didn't know!"

"So you keep saying, Jimmy, but what's done is done. And no-one fucks my woman, especially not a turd like you. Take him outside! And Cunningham?"

"Sir"

"Do it where Nurse Smith can see."

"Yes Sir."

By now all support had left Jimmy's legs and he was dragged out of the room by his guards and onto the porch where he was forced to kneel. I watched as Cunningham moved behind him and pulled out a gun before placing it against the back of the man's head.

"Mister Foster?" I asked in a horrified whisper, as realisation dawned, "You're not going to..."

BANG! A single shot cut off my sentence. There was a bright flash of light from outside and before my gaze, Jimmy's face detached itself from his head and sailed off at speed into the darkness on its own before his body toppled slowly forwards. I wrenched once and then threw up onto the carpet.

"It was necessary, my dear. Order and discipline have to be maintained." Turning away from me, my boss swung round to the other two accused men who were now looking distinctly worried. "As for the pair of you... you could have stopped this but didn't. That cannot be forgiven either. But since you didn't touch her, you'll be allowed to live." Both captives visibly relaxed a fraction, "But you're on the next supply helicopter out of here. You'll be shipped to the mainland and then it's up to you."

"But boss," one broke in, "You know we're both wanted there on drug trafficking charges!"

"Oh, dear, now isn't that a shame," chipped in a returned and slightly blood splattered Cunningham. "Take them away!"

Once the pair had been removed, the security chief turned to Mr Foster and said, "You want me to contact our friends in the police and tell them to expect two customers?"

"Of course. A ten year stretch will give them plenty of time to think things over."

"And two pretty white arses inside the hellhole of a jail over there will soon know what rape is all about. They'll have more black dick up them than they know what to do with!" smiled Mr Haga as he contemplated the ex-guards futures.

All three men laughed nastily before Mr Foster continued to issue orders. "Now, get PollyAnna in here and tell them to help Carol to bed. They're to stay with her overnight and I want a guard on her door till morning. And from then on, she's to have a permanent bodyguard assigned to her. I want to more repeats of this. Am I clear?"

"Certainly," chorused Cunningham and Haga together.


PollyAnna arrived shortly afterwards and the twins helped me to my feet before escorting me to my room. I stripped off and fell gratefully onto the bed, my tears not slowing at all as the two local girls did their best to comfort me. I closed my eyes and instantly again saw the terrible sight of Jimmy's face being ripped away by Cunningham's bullet. My guts turned over once... twice... and then I was running for the bathroom before kneeling on the floor and throwing what little remained in my stomach into the toilet bowl. When I was finished, I cleaned my mouth out and took a long, hard look at myself in the mirror, my bruised and swollen face peering back at me through the one eye that was still capable of opening. I looked how I felt and I quickly turned away before returning to the bedroom where PollyAnna was waiting, sitting one on each side of the bed.

"You okay, missy?" one of then asked in a sing song voice.

I snorted. "Not really... but thank you for asking."

"It not nice when men beat up one, is it?" the other added.

"No, it's not," I agreed.

"You speak to boss for us?"

"Sorry? You mean the men here do this to you... often... ?" I asked with growing incredulity.

"Yes, missy," replied Anna... or was it Polly. "But we only... only... what is word? Tarts... that word. So who care? Maybe you help?"

"I will try... in the morning... but not now..."

"No, you sleep now... and we give thanks that Jimmy bastard is dead! He total scum... worst of lot but he no bother us no more..."

The girl's voice faded away as I slipped off into an uneasy sleep...


My night was broken by a series of nightmares, sometimes of the rape itself and sometimes of Jimmy's death. Several times I awoke, sweating and calling out to discover the twins comforting me. After the fifth time this happened, I clambered out of bed and told the girls that I was giving up on the idea of sleeping. Instead I told then to climb into my bed and to take my place. "I'm going downstairs to... think," I told them. Smiling, they eased themselves from out of the chairs they'd chosen to doze in, slipped their clothes off and clambered into my still warm bed. I turned and moved to the wardrobe from where I selected tight pair of blue jeans and a thin polo necked jumper. The logical part of my mind told me that this was hardly the sort of thing to wear in the tropics but being cacooned in 'proper' clothing somehow made me feel more secure. Ridiculous, but true. Glancing back at the bed, I saw that the twins were already asleep, their naked bodies entwined within each others arms, the picture of sisterly love. I clicked out the light, opened the door and stepped into the corridor. The guard dozing there in a chair snapped his eyes open and asked if there was anything he could do for me. I smiled and said there certainly was - did he know where the kitchen was?


By the time that the sun peeked over the horizon, Kevin, the guard, and I had got quite chatty. Even before the early turn cook had arrived, I'd already prepared a fry up and Kevin and I were just cleaning our plates as the white uniformed man let himself in. Leaving the chef to tidy up, I left the kitchen and headed to the garden where I sat down and enjoyed the cool, crisp morning air and the spectacular view of the sunrise. I'd not been there long when Mr Foster arrived, dressed in a gown and slippers. "Trouble sleeping, my dear?" he asked.

I nodded and tried to smile. "And you?"

"I was always an early riser," he replied taking a seat next to me. "I apologise for last night... I should have taken more precautions... warned you, possibly..."

"Don't blame yourself, sir. It was hardly your fault. Besides, what's done is done. But since we're on the subject, can I mention what PollyAnna was saying to me late night?" I then went on to explain to him about some of his men regularly beating up on the girls and how I felt that he should do his best to prevent this.

When I'd finished, he looked at me with pitying eyes. "My dear, you have to realise that many of the men I employ here are sadistic bullies... which is what makes them useful to me. When they have no-one else to take their aggressions out on, they turn to whatever else is available... and in this case, that's the girls. It's part of their function and it's why they get paid so well... in relative terms. I know you won't approve, but that's life here. They don't have to come, but they do. Now, if you'll excuse me, like I said, I'm an earlier riser..." Saying that, he quickly pulled back he flap of his gown to reveal a massive hard-on before he replaced the gown into position. "I know you'll not be up to helping me with such matters, but I guess that PollyAnna must be in your bed... ?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.